Rado7 is offline Associate Member

Advice on Hair loss preventatives while on ...

Any body have any advice on a good hair loss preventative while on a Prop/EQ cycle and running Letro....Both grandparents and father and uncles are bald or balding...so i know im screwed..id rather it be postponed though...

RUballs0514 is offline Associate Member
    wow, there are a lot of us future baldies on today and worried

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    If I were you, I'd use 0.5mg dutasteride per day. If you can't get duta, next best thing is 2.5mg finasteride per day. You may want to try 1% nizoral shampoo in conjunction with the one of the other 2 I mentioned, you can buy it at any supermarket.

thanx bro...where would i be able to get Duta?? does ARR have it...and i though finasteride..you had to be on for a long time...i read peopel stay on for a year

rinikulous is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rado7
    Any body have any advice on a good hair loss preventative while on a Prop/EQ cycle and running Letro....Both grandparents and father and uncles are bald or balding...so i know im screwed..id rather it be postponed though...

just to clarify, i'm fairly confident that baldness comes from your mother's side of the family. from the males on the mother's side that is. but best of luck with that, i'm pretty sure im good to go

thanks for clarifying.....still anyone know where to get Dutasteride....i read finast has to many sides...

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Revivogen is the shampoo I use and it has helped a lot.

kubano28 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rado7
    thanks for clarifying.....still anyone know where to get Dutasteride....i read finast has to many sides...

easy bro ,do a search under dutasteride and u will find many sites that sell them,they r very expensive if dont have a prescription,and from my experience dutarteride is the best stuff there is for hair loss butttttt it kills ur sex drive tho,i had been taking finasteride for years now and sex drive was pretty good but once i started taking dutasteride u can defenetly see the difference in ur hair buttttt sex drive when down ,so its up to u bro ,i would recommend for any bros here to take dutasteride only whan u cycleing and maybe 2 to 4 weeks after cycle is done but thats about it, switch back to finasteride after that, my .02

Thread Information