Thread: Huangshi clen

britbb is offline Junior Member

Huangshi clen

Hi folks, this is my first post here, i ussually post on one of the british boards but have been checking this forum out for quite a while, only today have a registered.

Looking forward to posting, giving some good advice, hopefully recieving good advice and enjoying the boards.

I just have a quick question (i hope this is in the right section), ive just bought some huangshi clen , first time ive used this stuff, it is totally legit, there are no issues there, the problem is that i cant make out the expiry date.

I cant tell if it is 2005 or 2006 because there was a label ontop of it and when i pulled back the label it scuffed the packaging.

However, on the silver strips that hold the tablets there is 02 2006 written on one end, im pretty sure this is the expiry date but not totally as ive never used this product before. If it expires 2006 then im good to go, if its 2005 (i cant tell by the print on the box) then i can get some new stuff from my source but it will take bout 2 weeks and i wanted to start cutting in 4 days...just a v trivial question and im sure anyone who is familiar with huangshi clen can help me out.

Are the numbers on the edge of the silver strip (02 2006) the expiry date?

Thanx, britbb
    Last edited by britbb; 03-23-2005 at 01:17 PM. Reason: edit cos of the typos :)

Bump, sorry to bump this guys but i was hoping someone might have used them, if not then no worries.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I've used them plenty of times and they are my favorite clen hands down...
    Very strong and effective... I could find a pic to put up, but haven't really
    heard of any fakes... If you still have doubts try posting a pic and I'll take
    a look...

Thanx mate, good to hear they are v good, thats what everyone round my gym was saying.

I know they are real thats not a prob, i just wanted to know if the expiry date was the number written on the edge of the silver strip (with red and blue writing) that they come in...not sure if the expiry date is on the strip either, mine says 02 2006, but i dont know if thats the expiry date or anything else.

Thanx, britbb.

Thread Information