captain anabolic is offline Junior Member

PPL Question / Update

Hey Guys,
    I was thinking of getting some stuff from them and was just wondering if their product is still good.

Any info. would be helpful

Thanks,
    Captain Anabolic

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Products are still good, but I've heard they are taking a bit longer on orders these days. I would wait for someone with more info to chime in before you order.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    Products are still good, but I've heard they are taking a bit longer on orders these days. I would wait for someone with more info to chime in before you order.

Last I heard as well. That was a few months ago though....not sure if they have gotten any better as of late.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Its Expensive

Gmill13 is offline Associate Member
    I emailed them a pretty important question and they never returned my email. I also got an email like a day before that saying they had email problems.

I have a vial of their Test Phenylprop/mast combo. Its so clear though, I was wondering what oil they use to get a product so clear.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    They're good to go and no problem with order, shipped within a week after order, but yes, alot of their products are very pricey.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    They arent the cheapest but then again their stuff is not your average ugl either - unlike most who bake everything in their kitchen, they have a real lab - so I dont worry that my leg is going to swell up from an infection

I can tell you that I use their prop200 near religiously and its clear as water and very powerfull - the oil they use is the same as for virimone - I shoot it with a 28g slin pin and I dont know ANYONE else who can do that

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    My recent order took about 3-4 weeks to deliver. They did not return emails. At the end they said they were out of one of the products I ordered and that caused the delay.

Going to be trying out their var in thenext couple of months, also have some eq/dbol .

Have used their nolva before because I love tablets over liquids. Nolva was great. I am sure everything else is fine to.

Best part is for being late on my order they threw in 1000mg of var for free.

swoleup is offline Associate Member
    Well it has been over a month now and I'm still waiting on an order from them. After funds were sent they stopped replying to my emails. I have used them before in the past with no probs. But this is getting rediculous they need to at least let their customers know what is going on with their orders. If anyone knows a phone # or any other way to get in touch with them shoot me a PM please.
    Swoleup

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I feel for you, I was in the same boat. Was used to getting an order in a week. Now much longer but the guy does follow through and usually sends something extra for the delay. If I were you I would email them every 5 days or so and ask for an update that way he might be more inclined to throw some extras in for you.

This stuff happens. Gotta plan a couple of months out to really make sure you have stuff in hand by the time you want to start. Last domestic order from someone else, I did a stock check and sent payment in one day. Next thing I know my $ are gone and it's a month later because the guy is out of stock. I'm thinking these guys are making money off the float like a freaking bank. haha. This guy was also good enough to throw in some extras.

I am just stocking up from now on :-)

Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    I can tell you that I use their prop200 near religiously and its clear as water and very powerfull - the oil they use is the same as for virimone - I shoot it with a 28g slin pin and I dont know ANYONE else who can do that

swoleup is offline Associate Member
    I just received an email today from them and my order has finally shipped. PPL's even going to double my order for the delay. I'll fill u bros in.
    Swoleup

Vito_Gatti is offline Associate Member
    See, it all works out in the end...

Thread Information