Thread: First Tyme

Unforgiven is offline New Member

First Tyme

What do u guys think for a first tyme cycle. been researching for around 1 year. 21 180lbs bf unknown. looking for great gains in strength and some lean solid mass. Thinking of something simple.
    Sus 500 wk.
    Eq 300 wk.
    wk 1-8
    clomid wk 10-13

or....

Sus 500 wk.
    Fina 75 eod.
    wk. 1-8
    same post.

What are ur thoughts on this cycle. Been working out for 4 yrs on and off. Been pretty consistent through a few years.
    Unforgiven.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    go with t200 over sust.

t200 at 400mgs per week, eq at 400mgs per week for 10 weeks. start clomid 3 1/2 weeks after last injection.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    welcome bro to the boards---dont expect many more answers you cant beat the advice you were just given by big kev

Unforgiven is offline New Member
    Thanks guys,
    BigKev, what would be the advantages of using T200 over Sust ? Also what would be the advantage of running the cycle at 10 wks instead of 8 ?
    Thanx again.

Unforgiven

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    i would also vote for the t200 over the sust. You may already know this but sust. has some fast acting esters as well as some longer acting esters. The shorter esters will make your blood levels go up and down without frequent injections, which most beginners want to avoid. Also a lot of people get flu like symptoms with sust., which alone is enough reason for me to stay away from it. go for ten weeks because you'll have two more weeks to gain, simple as that! The only thing I would change is adding some dbol for the first 4-5 weeks. Its cheap and gets your cycle started fast. I was seeing gains from dbol within two weeks. It blows you up quick, making big gains easy throughout the rest of the cycle when the test/eq kick in after a couple weeks. Any more experienced bros disagree with any of this make sure you post.

Thread Information