Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    icedudez is offline Member

advice from people would be great

hi im 18 thinking about my 1st cycle, i have a good diet, been training nearly 2 years now im thinking of starting my 1st cycle but im nervous, could any1 advice me 1 that wont make my hair fall out?? as thats 1 of the things im most worried about and id prefer a pill form rather than injecting( though ive recently been told its the only way so i kinda have to get over that ), any advice would be great thanks x

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    Well my friend you've come to the right place... first of all your not old enough... lets get that straight... (but i never gave a f*ck so why should you?) More than likely you aren't going to be going near anything that will cause your hair fall out any time soon especially since your so young... Stay away from pills to start... really hard on your liver and you won't get anything you can keep... your right... your gonna have to get over the whole scared to inject thing... for your first cycle keep it simple.. Take Testosterone Enanthate @ 500mg/Week. You shoot Monday morning and Thursday night. Take 10mg Nolvadex ED for the whole cycle and through PCT. You do your research on your own PCT (post cycle therapy ). Good Luck to you!

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by icedudez
    could any1 advice me 1 that wont make my hair fall out?? as thats 1 of the things im most worried about

Not a flame kiddo but if this is what you are most worried about........you really need to get to reading about the possible sides of AAS.

so 250mg each shoot and how long would i do this for ,? wat kinda gains could i expect etc? will i keep my gains,cheers for the advice

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    You would continue this cycle for 6 to 13 weeks. I would shoot for 8 to 10 weeks for your first cycle. You start PCT 2 weeks after your last Test shot. You could gain anywhere from 15 to 35 pounds depending on diet and training. You may keep a lot of it if you do proper PCT. PCT is almost more important than the cycle itself. But...if I were you I would wait to use gear until I was at least 25. You still have lots of natural test at 18-19 years old and you may still be growing, gear closes growth plates. Lastly, research...I have been researching my first cycle for 6 months. It takes time, but you have to understand what you are doing to youself before you start. Again, PCT is critical...without proper PCT your natural test may not come back and you could end up losing what you gained and not being able to function as a man...I think the second is worse myself.

lilchef14 is offline Associate Member
    Hey yall, advice is fine, but we dont know anything about the guy... I bet he doesnt even have a diet worked out yet. He's got alot of work to do.

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    why do you feel the need for 2 threads bro?

lilchef14 is offline Associate Member
    There are educational theads for a reason... read em and then ask questions

Vito_Gatti is offline Associate Member
    This is all stuff that can be easily found around this site. This site is a plethera of knowledge and every question you have asked can be found in a 1,000 posts around this site. 5 min. of research and you could have answered all the questions you asked.

RUballs0514 is offline Associate Member
    seriously rethink doin a cycle at your age........but that said, i like the 12 wk test E cycle too as a first. i'd bump the nolva up to 20mgs in pct and add clomid. your pct won't start till 2 weeks after last test shot. you should save this cycle till you are like 21 and do it then. you'll have better results and it won't be so hard on your body. i'm just tryin to save your endocrine system bro. you need to post your stats too. but please reconsider this. PM me and i can give you more info-->click on my name then click private message. read this before you decide anything Steroid Usage Basics For Beginers. 101

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    Good answer RUballs0514.

JMO.......i hope one of the vets that may have messed up by doin an early cycle will get on here and give him a good horror story. just worried about the kid man.

sorry posted 2 by mistake, well ive bn training almost 2 years and i do eat correctly, im 6 foot 175lbs, rail thin. if i hav so much test in me how come my gains r crap?

id like to know possible horror stories so i fully understand what can happen, i am thankful for all the advice as all i want to do like all of u is bulk up.?

Vito_Gatti is offline Associate Member
    I'm a hardgainer too, but that hasn't stopped me from putting on muscle. You just have to keep working hard and it will happen. Nutrition is huge. If you aren't eating at least 3,500 calories a day, you are not doing a good job of bulking.

post you diet, workout. it could be as simple as changing up your workout to hit some new groups. eat eat eat. and def check out that link i gave earlier. it'll give you a little insight into what you're dealin with

on a normal day il prob hav about 5 meals, 2 with a fish ,meat or chicken n potatoes or rice a pasta meal and i snack on fruit, the other meals may consist of soup and sandwhiches or something a like and i will have 2 -3 protein shakes a day i only weigh 175 lbs, i go to the gym three times a week and do various muscle groups on rotating days if u get me for about 45 mins as i have bn warned of overtraining..

definitely need to workout more. isolate muscle groups for each day. i only train 5 days a week and some think thats too little. just keep eatin bro. you need like 1.5g of protein for every pound you weigh. PM me and i can hook you up with a good workout too.

Personally... I don't give a f#ck what anyone else says... do your cycle and f#ck 6-10 weeks. Sweet spot is 12-15 weeks for your first cycle... PCT is crucial... You will get good gains if you EAT... yeah nutrition is KEY persay.. but if your a skinny rail like most of us at 18 then GET SOME CALORIES... ice cream, cheese-burgers.... trust me... I put on 90Lbs over 18 months right out of high school... sure I was a little sloppy but that was without the help of AS... I can't imagine what it would have been with it... You COULD wait till your older but I didn't.. it's up to you my friend... I'd say f#ck it and do it... (I'm gonna get my @ss chewed for this)

Quote Originally Posted by RUballs0514
    definitely need to workout more. isolate muscle groups for each day. i only train 5 days a week and some think thats too little. just keep eatin bro. you need like 1.5g of protein for every pound you weigh. PM me and i can hook you up with a good workout too.
    5 Days a week too little??? who do you know? I'm pretty sure Mr. Dorian Yates was doing 4 days a week... it's better for bulking to stay at 5 days a week and only work out the entire body once a week....
    Monday-chest
    Tuesday-back
    Wednesday-legs
    Thursday-shoulders
    Friday-arms
    Stick with that my friend and your golden... Eat and Sleep a lot with you little bit of test and you'll be thanking yourself a few months from now..

Quote Originally Posted by 100%NATURAL-theGH
    5 Days a week too little??? who do you know? I'm pretty sure Mr. Dorian Yates was doing 4 days a week... it's better for bulking to stay at 5 days a week and only work out the entire body once a week....
    Monday-chest
    Tuesday-back
    Wednesday-legs
    Thursday-shoulders
    Friday-arms
    Stick with that my friend and your golden... Eat and Sleep a lot with you little bit of test and you'll be thanking yourself a few months from now..
    where i don't agree with you on the cycle, this is my workout schedule to a tee. i've just seen a few post some ridiculous workouts, by no means a majority.

Quote Originally Posted by RUballs0514
    where i don't agree with you on the cycle, this is my workout schedule to a tee. i've just seen a few post some ridiculous workouts, by no means a majority.
    well then your on the right track because apparently the same thing that makes me grow makes every one else grow too... I always use the same foundation the only thing I change in my workout is the amount of reps and pace depending on whether I'm bulking or cutting... The cycle advice is solid... honestly I haven't been shown anything negative that can come from doing a cycle at a young age that couldn't happen to an adult... just make sure your as tall as you want to be when you start cuz that is where your staying...

growth plates close, hormones gonna go crazier. just to name a few

ToJuice,OrNotToJuice is offline Associate Member
    I agree with 100%Natraul with the workout plan, exactly what i stick to offseason, and precontest. I am 19 and did first cycle this year 500 test E, 300 Deca . Gained 25 pounds, and a lot of water. I would go with EQ at 400 and Test Cyp at 500 if I had a go at my first cycle again. I would suggest waiting a couple of months, get the diet up in calories and in the gym 5 days a week, then start your cycle. during those couple months you should be on this site every chance you get reading, thats what I did and at 19 I seem to be the anabolic guru for all the old guys at my gym.

i dont wanna be taller and to be honest im prob as tallas im gonna get. 5 days a week training? thats insane, im only 175lbs. i thot ppl overtrain doing that:S i duno,

excellent,, so around 30-45 mins everyday at the gym u reckon doing those muscle groups?? eat like hell u thnk, do this for 2 months il c sum gains?

You wont get the affects of overtraining if you take proper pre workout and post workout nutrition. You should be in the gym at a max of 1 hour 15 min if you go in hit your body parts hard and get the carbs and protein in right after. Bro if you haven't heard of these lifting techniques you haven't been in the game long enough to consider anabolics.

fair enough point made though i hav only been working out just under 2 years obviously i dont know everything yet y im asking for advice on the website

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Add up your total daily calories here www.fitday.com
    I guarantee you're not eating enough.

SQUAT, DEADLIFT, MILITARY, BENCH, ROWS

These are the big 5 compound movements... prioritize these at the beginning of your workout with 5 or 6 sets. I'd recommend a split like this

Day 1 - Shoulders
    Day 2 - Legs
    Day 3 - Off
    Day 4 - Chest/Tri
    Day 5 - Back/Bi
    Day 6 - off

repeat

Also consider using a postworkout shake within 20 minutes of the end of your workout...It's your most anabolic time of day, you don't want to miss it. Dextrose and protein in a 2:1 ratio is a good mix.

i do have a protein shake after my workout then try and eat 1 of my meals,i will try and give 1 of these a go for sure, i need to bulk up and ill add up my calories,

I didn't see your last post acknowleding the fact you can lift 5 days a week and not overtrain, slash that last comment on my other post, just hangout on this site for about a month and you should have all the knowledge and then some for a solid first cycle.

thanks

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, you need to eat 4000+ clean calories...At 18 years old, you have a TON of natural gaining ahead of you. You will be sorry if you start at an early age. Allow your body to fully grow before taking the plunge. Hair falling out is only one minor thing that can happen to you. How about growth plate closure, screwing up your endocrine system, hormonal imbalance, etc.. The list goes on. Plus, there is NO such thing as doing a few cycles. Once you do one, your hooked. So, starting young can also have long term issues....

Get your diet in place lift for a few more years, then make an educated decision..

WELCOME TO AR

BLT

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    i dont wanna be taller and to be honest im prob as tallas im gonna get. 5 days a week training? thats insane, im only 175lbs. i thot ppl overtrain doing that:S i duno,
    c'mon man... 5 days a week is not insane. i was 5'10 165 lbs (a lot fat) my jr. year of hs at 17 years old. i worked out, 5 days a week, and at graduation i was still 5'10, but 187 lbs. while dropping a lot of fat. half a year later now i'm at 194... workin out 5 days a week like that won't hurt u at all. it could only help (haven't taken any gear yet either)

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Working out 5 days a week isn't overtraining if you eat enough.

i was only planninig to do 1 or 2 cycles though cos i only wanna be about 200lbs, really how did u gain trhat nutz56 whatd u eat when u were doing that 5 day routine, do u thnk it was the 5 days that made quite a difference?

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    i was only planninig to do 1 or 2 cycles though cos i only wanna be about 200lbs, really how did u gain trhat nutz56 whatd u eat when u were doing that 5 day routine, do u thnk it was the 5 days that made quite a difference?
    i guess i'm just an easy gainer, kuz i would just drink a glass of chocolate milk every morning. eat whatever school had for lunch (i guess it was nutritious. had protein, carbs, etc.) and then for dinner i would usually eat pasta. drank a lot of water. i really don't know how i did it, but yes, i think the 5 days made a huge difference. i didn't work how these guys say tho. i had a lifting class monday wednesday & friday for 90 mins where i would work legs. then after school every day i would go chest/tris monday & thursday. back & bi's tuesday & friday. and then wednesday just focus on abs & dick around in the gym (nothin too strict, but if i could do it with that, i'm sure u could do it with a greater amount of calories and hittin the weights hard)

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    are you still in hs?

when did u do ur shoulders??, hmm interesting, i thnk ill prob try the 5days a week though itll probably be tough and eat like a monster, even more than i eat just now!. i only really wanna put on a couple of stone to be honest

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    i did shoulders with back/bis. my brother is 16, and he's 6'1, 170 lbs... kid can't put on weight. but he has a different mindset than me. i was all about liftin & gettin big & lookin good. he's not that motivated to be in the weight room. i try everything i can with him to get him into it & to get him to eat all he can, and it works for a while, but it all depends on ur mindset... i think lifting/bodybuilding has a lot to do with mentality as well as all the physical things you do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information