Thread: Winstrol

boywonder10101 is offline Associate Member

Question Winstrol

I was wondering on how I should take winstrol if I am taking it alone. It is Estanozolol 50 x 20 ml. I am just trying to get rid some fat. So if you guys have ever taken it by itself or have any suggestions, I would really appreciate it.

Last edited by boywonder10101; 03-23-2005 at 09:45 PM.

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont have any experience with taking winstrol alone, but people will tell you its a bad idea. Testosterone is a great base for any cycle.

HeAtMaN05 is offline Junior Member
    Do yourself a favor and don't take it by itself....first of 20 mL is not going to do crap for you, that's only 20 days at the normal 50mg/day....do your test of choice at like 400-500 mg a week for 10-12 weeks and run the winny at the end....tdo research and don't forget about the most important thing....PCT!...GL

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=157740 i alread did a thread on winny- the best 'roid known to man. it has everything you'd ever want to know about winstrol and then some. dude if you're gonna take winny you'll be gettin' swole a' hell!

So taking it alone is a bad thing? I don't want to just swell up real quick. I am already a pretty decently sized guy. I am 5'11" 200 lbs. I don't want people knowing that I am going AS to begin with. So what should I take with it?

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by John Stamos' Nephew
    http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=157740 i alread did a thread on winny- the best 'roid known to man. it has everything you'd ever want to know about winstrol and then some. dude if you're gonna take winny you'll be gettin' swole a' hell!
    Holy sh1t batman!! HTF did i miss that thread!!! thats great!!! I would reply with that link to every single stupid winny question that gets asked every 10 minutes. Thats getting saved and used in reply to every single person that doesnt search 1st!!!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boywonder10101
    So taking it alone is a bad thing? I don't want to just swell up real quick. I am already a pretty decently sized guy. I am 5'11" 200 lbs. I don't want people knowing that I am going AS to begin with. So what should I take with it?

Winstrol isn't going to burn fat!!! It is mainly used at the end of a cycle to help keep gains and harden you up....... You need to take something with it. ie: TEST!!!!

What can I do that will not make me real big really quick?

maybe crack

What about DBol ? How good do you guys think it will go with Winstrol ?

spooledup is offline Banned
    In general any AAS will burn fat. The increse in metabolic rate induces a higher BP and body temp. This would require more calories to maintain the same size, or equal calories to reduce size while taking advantage of the anti-catabolic affect to maintain muscle.

Everyone seems to think you should do a first cycle of TEST alone so you can gauge it's effectiveness. But for some reason, other AAS are off limits to try alone first.

I think 20 days at 50mg/day would let you know what kind of side affects you would be sensitive to, to what degree it will supress you, and I'm sure it would make you a bit stronger and a little harder. First time I used it was for only 20 days, but I was using EQ with it. Worked out great. I had been using the EQ for 2months first, and was able to gauge each ones affect on my body.

I personally like winny (using it now) and will never use TEST again.

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    That is fuking funny bro

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mike
    maybe crack
    precisely grasshopper. Crack will not make you really big really fast and it will cut you the fuk up. Or is that fuk you the...****it, I can never get that straight

yeah i am doing a cutting cycle right now of winny (oral of course) stacked with 1 rock of crack every 2 hrs cause the 1/2 life on crack is short. I plan to go from my usual 35% bf to my precontest 2%.

I was thinking EQ but kind of wanted to try DBol . I thought test 250 was o.k. but i didn't like the way my body reacted once I was off of it.

yeah i am doing a cutting cycle right now of winny (oral of course) stacked with 1 rock of crack every 2 hrs cause the 1/2 life on crack is short. I plan to go from my usual 35% bf to my precontest 2%.
    That's a long half-life for crack. You may wanna sub the crack for some crank or meth. Should have a 6 pack soon, but no more nutrition ok

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    hell yeah bro that's a sweet stack! my buddie lil' ko-ko went from 235 to 121 in just 6 weeks- his body fat was like negative percentage. looked effin' sweet, all cut 'n' ****.

hell yeah bro that's a sweet stack! my buddie lil' ko-ko went from 235 to 121 in just 6 weeks- his body fat was like negative percentage. looked effin' sweet, all cut 'n' ****.
    Nice... I think I'll start a post as useful as this one titled " The Best Cutting Cycle". And ask about cycling crack with winny. PCT will come in the form of Narcotics Anonymous meetings 1hr EOD.

Thread Information