Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Nutz56 is offline Banned
    sorry bro, but the title of this thread just cracked me up... (i've never shot up, so i'm not sure what to tell u, but if i were u i'd keep juicin. stick it in ur butt, i'm sure it wouldn't freak u out as much)

only use when your ready

After my first shot i felt a little lightheaded for a minute or two, but after that first I havent had any problems

RJstrong is offline Senior Member
    its simple... do you want to die skinny or do you want to die big? i choose big!

chris2wire is offline Member
    You guys are great.... I feel better....

By the way im 24, did I say I was 54???

Anyways, judging by how fast I fainted, Im sure it was shot, not the test. Now that i think back I think I felt faint before I even finished getting it all in...

But it was scary all in all... And being alone in a dirty mexican bathroom didnt help.

I think I will try again, next week, for my second shot. Ill put it in my ass... If that goes well Ill keep doing 250mg a week and finish my cycle, and stop after that. if it doesnt go well, then I stop all together.

w00t

Random question... The place i injected it into my shoulder has a HUGE striation popping out... It looks like part of my muscle all of a sudden got over-developed. I feel it and its all bubbly inside, and very sore.

Is this normal?

Must be how synthol works, fills the muscle with fluid and pops it out.

BUBBA74 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chris2wire
    Took 250mg Test-E in a mex. pharmacy today... First steroid injection ever, had to do it myself. Did it in my shoulder.

Immediately I felt faint, within 20 seconds I lost my hearing and eye sight and crashed to the floor.

Did I faint from the testosterone or did I faint from the fright of injecting something harmful into me? Who knows...

But maybe Im just plain not cut out for this...

If I stop, and Ill take a few days to think about it, will my one injection shut me down and require PCT?

Im sad... Im sad because Im a wuss, Im sad because I knowingly injected something harmful, and Im sad because I went behind my girlfriend's back...

All in all a horrible experiance.

Wow I hope I dont go out like that when I start my first cycle.

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    dude, a friend of mine had the same thing, he said he injected in a vein/nerv he was his face turned green and he said he couldnt move an inch, and he woke up 15-20 min later with the needle still in him. id say try ur thighs as they are easier to do it by urself. My first injection i thought i would die any sec lol, and now i cant wait for the next injection *feel like a doc or sumthin*

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Took 250mg Test-E in a mex. pharmacy today... First steroid injection ever, had to do it myself. Did it in my shoulder.

Immediately I felt faint, within 20 seconds I lost my hearing and eye sight and crashed to the floor.

Did I faint from the testosterone or did I faint from the fright of injecting something harmful into me? Who knows...

But maybe Im just plain not cut out for this...

If I stop, and Ill take a few days to think about it, will my one injection shut me down and require PCT?

Im sad... Im sad because Im a wuss, Im sad because I knowingly injected something harmful, and Im sad because I went behind my girlfriend's back...

All in all a horrible experiance.
    Loss of hearing and other... well you did this IN a mexican pharmacy?? How do you know it was testosterone you injected and not something to knock you out so they can steal your wallet? Like you injected Ruffies or something?? ALso I wonder if this is a possible reaction to not aspirating and injecting oil directly into blood stream? Most people dont pass out and get into a 10 minute coughing fit but its highly possible this was how your body reacted to intraveinious injection of oil.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    First having your muscle stick up has happened every time I have taken prop. But yours could be because of unsterile techniques... Why in the hell are you in a mexican bathroom shooting roids?

Adam.S is offline Associate Member
    dont worry bro im 18 and i now blast myself and im sh!t scared everytime but i would rather do it myself then anyone else tbh. It is scary as hell but

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    nah its not scary, an 18 u might be a lil to young..anywayz lol i like to inject..i feel like a doctor hahaha

Adam.S is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by farrebarre
    nah its not scary, an 18 u might be a lil to young..anywayz lol i like to inject..i feel like a doctor hahaha
    lol

i luv preparing the needle drawing up the sauce flicking the needle and getting all air bubbles out and get it prepared but wen it comes to the crunch i sh!t myself. I also dont aspirate . Stickin it once in me is enough thank you

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    One time my wife was giving me a shot in the delt and she went down... There i was with the needle and syringe sticking strait out and there she was going into a small convulsive state. When I seen the look on her face I told her to sit down, she said I am getting dizzy and next thing I know she is on the floor. I finished the shot myself and have been hitting my own delts since.
    Wife fainted? Must have hit a vein LOL!

Seriously, fainting during or immediately after the first shot is not unheard of. It is one of those strange, unexplicable human reactions, like people who find themselves thoroughly stressed or embarrassed or uncomfortable, who suddenly burst out in laughter when nothing at all was even remotely funny. I saw that happen once, and without going into detail, I will say that the poor guy got the crap stomped out of him. The mind plays wierd trips on the body sometimes. Anyway, I bet there are a dozen members of this board who fainted or felt dizzy on their first shot. It is not an inherent sign of weakness or anything... just an involuntary reaction.

A reaction from hitting a vein would not be a simple faint. It could be anything from a massive coughing fit to a heart attack or stroke, or hardly any reaction at all. It depends on where the oil ends up. Mike Mattarazzo, in a very candid interview a couple of years ago, gave the details of how he was rushed to the emergency room after carelessly hitting a vein with 2cc of synthol. He almost died and was in the hospital for quite some time. (That turned him off of synthol once and for all, BTW, but obviously not off of injecting oily substances in general.) I bet he never forgets to aspirate again!

I used to know a guy who had to pre-load his rig, soak in a tub for a half hour, drink two glasses of wine, and put on some soft music and get in the mood before injecting, and he had done 3 or 4 cycles. Of course I messed with his head about getting ready for a nice romantic evening with his gear, but it was the only way he could do it without feeling faint.

If the OP is having second thoughts, he should not juice, at least not now. He will know when and if he is ready, I think.

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    If you're having difficulty injecting, I think you should stick to the quads. They are the easiest spot to hit. And I don't think any one of us would recommend you continue shooting up in Mexican bathrooms. What the hell were you thinking?? Anyways, good luck!

The mexican bathroom was the pharmacy's bathroom in back... THey said they would hold my juice and I could come back every week and use it... But Id have to inject myself, they wouldnt do that part.

So they gave me a new needle, I opened up the package myself, rubbed some alcohol, got the test out of the vial (which was a task in itself since the pressure wasnt being replaced so the syringe couldnt draw it up!).

Put it in my shoulder... The rest is history.

Im assuming its real since the package was QV and sealed, and the vial was sealed. And just to make sure I tried to put the green seal back on but couldnt make it work... So im assuming it really was still sealed.

Anyways, hopefully Monday goes better.

Good luck

By the way, the guy ripped me off on the test-E but I wasnt going to complain since my goal was to establish a good relationship. He charged $50 for 250mg/mlX10ml. Not as bad as net prices, but steep for mexico prices.

I took it. But for EQ he wants $75. Thats insane. Whats a good price to get him down to?

Would like to use that with the test as a side effect helper for when my turinabol runs out

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    One thing you are doing ALL WRONG... you should have your cycle all planned out before you start, and you should have ALL of your gear before you take your first shot. This includes anti-e and/or antiaromatase, clomid, and if indicated, hcg . EVERYTHING should be IN YOUR HANDS before you begin. Syringes and pins, too. You should have no probs bringing the ancilliaries across the border. You may have to make a couple of trips since I believe they now limit you to 50 doses of each drug that you do not have a scrip for.

This is something that you should not compromise on, no matter what your situation is. You must have everything, EVERYTHING that you need for your cycle, before you start.

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    Must be how synthol works, fills the muscle with fluid and pops it out.
    so, i'm confused. are you shooting test or synthol??

Quote Originally Posted by Adam.S
    lol

i luv preparing the needle drawing up the sauce flicking the needle and getting all air bubbles out and get it prepared but wen it comes to the crunch i sh!t myself. I also dont aspirate. Stickin it once in me is enough thank you
    and you say "stickin it once in me is enough" meaning what? if you aspirate it's not like you have to stick yourself twice man... just draw back the plunger. you don't gotta poke yourself twice in order to aspirate

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SINCE73
    Whoa there fella!
    Be careful of what you wish for.

Classic!!! LMAO!!!!

Bro, when injecting, push the needle in slow. If you try and dart yourself, It is much harder to do. If you hit the quads, make sure you stay towards the outside of the quad or you will hit nerves. Glutes are a piece of cake. My entire first cycle, I had to have friends inject me. I couldn't do it. Now, ****, I look foward to it. I LOVE INJECTING.

Tanker is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    One time my wife was giving me a shot in the delt and she went down... There i was with the needle and syringe sticking strait out and there she was going into a small convulsive state. When I seen the look on her face I told her to sit down, she said I am getting dizzy and next thing I know she is on the floor. I finished the shot myself and have been hitting my own delts since.

that is some funny shi my wife also gives me all my shots first few times it was worse on her than me she would have to sit down till the light headness went away glad she never fell out

Raistlin is offline New Member
    not to get all wierd but i get a bonner every time i hit a 600mg shot of test,As for the B12 i get that bad ass iron taste in my mouth. I never felt anything bad on my first 2 cycles but on the 3rd i was getting these big ass knots and it would stay swollen at the injection site for about 3 days. I got it at the same place and same people. Thats wierd

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    this post is a month old wow

Wino is offline Junior Member
    Good thread... bumping

Quote Originally Posted by RUballs0514
    first shot is always scary. i like shootin in the quad better. its a lot easier to do by yourself. check this site out http://www.siteinjections.com/index2.htm
    Awesome!!

topvega is offline Anabolic Member

bro, don't b so hard on yourself... the 1st time can b really ruff, my first time i was so nervous i did like 3 shots of scotch b4 i stuck myself, and i still had to lie down for a minute or so....

b4 anyone has a chance to tell me how stupid taking alchohol with gear is, i know but this was 16 years ago and i was young and stupid and this great forum wasn't at my disposal....

Logan13 is offline Banned

You are the only one who knows!

You and only you know if you fainted from the sight of the inject. Blame the gear, not aspirating, whatever......you alone know if it is in your head. If you can say that it truely wasn't in your head, then look at other factors.
    -peace

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    What does injecting into a vein have to do with it??? He was nervous and fainted. It happens all the time.
    yep.. if he had gone in the vein.. he would have been coughing his brains out..

fear is the mind killer, let it pass through you.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

craigsuperbig is offline New Member
    You hit a nerve, remove the product label, print some "Oil based vitamins" labels in your computer, and glue them, get a qualified nurse to inject you.

Imperialist is offline Junior Member
    People can be scared to death of needles. I once scared myself by injecting a 15cc bubble of gas oxygen into my right median cubital space venus bloodstream. My heart made some very unusual smacking noises that sounded like little kisses in my heart until the cavitation issue was resolved through tissue oxygen absorbtion. Felt really freakin strange, too. I was scared.
    I have seen a person experience clinical death during a needle stick and one stroke-out -- take it seriously and remember to have FUN !!! the medic Ha ! Ha ! You're having some fun now ! I wish I was having as much fun now as you all are.

Quote Originally Posted by craigsuperbig
    You hit a nerve, remove the product label, print some "Oil based vitamins" labels in your computer, and glue them, get a qualified nurse to inject you.
    that's the dumbest sh!t i ever heard

Imperialist is offline Junior Member
    I've had several near-lethal head injuries... I should be on tv. I really am that funny.
    Needles are very serious. It's easy to make simple mistakes such as hitting a vein or doing intravenous work and leaving the tourniquet on by mistake. Hey, nobody is perfect-- that's how come Doctors sometimes amputate the wrong limb and the US invades the wrong AQ country ! Keep that sense of humor.
    My brother was talking about sparing with Too Tall Jones and working with an ex-CIA contract agent once while he was getting an IM injection in his wrist. He was getting 15 cc's of gas oxygen in the wrist joint to ease old professional boxing injury pain. Man, you should have seen his wrist swell-up ! It looked like one of those old Jiffy-Pop stove-top pop corn makers on the rise. He said it really hurt. I said, you have an old neck injury-- how about a IM 15cc gas oxygen injection at the base of the skull over the cervical spine...
    You and your friend have to be careful-- no AS IN THE VEINS/ARTERIES is the word I've heard.

Logan13 is offline Banned

oh yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by Thegr8One
    that's the dumbest sh!t i ever heard
    oh yeh? Can I drink winny?

Tanker is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by craigsuperbig

wtf surely you are joking

ScottyJ is offline Associate Member
    oh wow..this doesnt help me. Ive already been delaying using test out of anxiety. I hope I dont go through the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    oh yeh? Can I drink winny?
    i like you Logan you're not like the other kids ,here in the trailer park

i'm rick james is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vito_Gatti
    If you don't wanna do it, ship that **** to me!!! lol

That's too bad man, but maybe if you can man up the second time won't be nearly as bad.
    that was some funny sh1t.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    this post has legs....

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    I have a certified nurse do it everytime. Of course shes giving me a bj so sometimes I have to get stuck 2x.

The beginning of this thread is the funniest fn read. If you want my .02-do a glute.

drake79 is offline Junior Member
    i fainted my first shot and i had a friend do it, i shot myself now and i still get a little faint now and then, but i just take a seat for a few minutes and let it pass. sometimes your mind plays tricks on you. or your concious realy gets to you. one of the two.
    but i aint stoppen.

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    Not from the test, I almost fainted after first shot.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information