gabbei is offline Junior Member

1000mg of test a week ??

I was talking to my boss about getting on steroids and he said if i just ran test only at 1000 a week id get great size gains. what do u all think ??

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    what are ur stats? is this ur 1st cycle?

if its ur 1st cycle 1000mg/week is too much...go with 500mg/week of test e for 10 weeks

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, 1000mg/week is a lot. 500mg/wk is a good start. 10 weeks. A good cycle to learn how your body responds.

i am only 5foot6 1/2 and currently weigh 140lbs.. Cant gain any size. Ive actually put on about 15 lbs in the last yr from lifting. I ran a little amount of test about 6 mths ago, didnt get much size but was pumped and vascularity was there. Im not real cut up but believe it or not ive got a lil size to me. or so it looks most people think i weigh more than i actually do. i need to work out my legs. thatll put on alot of weight i know.

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    1000 a week is alot for beginner...i wouldnt advise taking a gram of juice to anyone until cycle #3. 500mg of test E would be a great start. But yes, he was right if you went on 1000mg you would grow huge! hehe.

good luck to you bro.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gabbei
    i am only 5foot6 1/2 and currently weigh 140lbs.. Cant gain any size. Ive actually put on about 15 lbs in the last yr from lifting. I ran a little amount of test about 6 mths ago, didnt get much size but was pumped and vascularity was there. Im not real cut up but believe it or not ive got a lil size to me. or so it looks most people think i weigh more than i actually do. i need to work out my legs. thatll put on alot of weight i know.
    Bro, at 140, you need to EAT, EAT, EAT!!!! I guarantee your not eating enough, and I also can tell you that 1000mg a wk is way to much!!!! That is a crazy dose for anyone. Steroids are NOT the answer for you right now...

Great cycle..

Weeks 1-52 4000+ clean calories and natural lifting..
    Last edited by buylongterm; 03-23-2005 at 04:09 PM.

lol man i dont know if i can eat more than i do.. my metabolism is soooooo high... i need to hit my abs. i dont really look that skinny except my chicken legs.. he said just to run the test.. so i run it w/ something,, thanks for all the comments and advice guys

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    i agree bro at 140lbs u can easily pack on some more weight b4 u jump on a cycle... check out the diet forum, it has all u need. get a diet goin, hit the gym and u'll b surprised wut will happen. jump on a cyle when u have absolutly hit ur max peak..... thats the ultimate way to go imo. if i knew wut i do now when i statred i woulda waited.

lol man i dont know if i can eat more than i do.. my metabolism is soooooo high... i need to hit my abs. i dont really look that skinny except my chicken legs.. he said just to run the test.. so i run it w/ something,, thanks for all the comments and advice guys

Bro, once again, you need to pound the calories. I was the same way as you. VERY HARD gainer. You need to research the diet forum. Oh, and work on your legs. Once they begin to grow, it will help the rest of you to grow...They are the foundation....

ill check out the forum and read up.. thanks for the input guys. u know more than what i do.... thanks for the help. any more comments are welcomed

ill check out the forum and read up.. thanks for the input guys. u know more than what i do.... thanks for the help. any more comments are welcomed

Good to hear it bro. Don't rush anything!!! Stick around the board for awhile and learn...

Welcome to AR..

BLT

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    If you can't gain without steroids , you won't be able to gain with them either, they don't slow your metabolism down... the cals and protien have to come from somewhere to build muscle and if your metabolism is eating as much of them as you consume then theres none left for you to use for muscle, AAS won't change that...

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    See some of my past threads on being an ecto...

Some tips
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=152093

Where I'm at now because of them
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=157936

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Post your diet and workouts in the appropriate forums... if you can't gain weight above a massive 140 pounds, there is something wrong with training or diet, plain and simple.

britbb is offline Junior Member
    Try eating 6 meals per day, each of the first 5 meals with around 600 cals each in, and have the 6th meal before bed consisting of just a can of tuna or chicken breast, or if you want a whey shake and flax oil, or some cottage cheese.

At 140 you are definately not ready for steroids yet mate, train natural for another 2 years first...you wont need them at the moment now anyway because you have lots of gains you can make naturally.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Bro, at 140, you need to EAT, EAT, EAT!!!! I guarantee your not eating enough, and I also can tell you that 1000mg a wk is way to much!!!! That is a crazy dose for anyone. Steroids are NOT the answer for you right now...

Great cycle..

Weeks 1-52 4000+ clean calories and natural lifting..
    And the thing is, OK he gains 15 lbs off a 1000 mg a week testosterone cycle, then when the cycle ends, he looses 20 lbs. This is the most likely scenario that would happen as steroids never give permanent gains. People who decide to use steroids to gain weight also decide to go on them for life.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    steroids never give permanent gains
    Wrong, if diet and training are in check there is no reason someone can't keep at least 75% of their gains.

How much of a gain would i be looking at with 1000mg a week for 2 months

How much of a gain would i be looking at with 1000mg a week for 2 months
    About 10 pounds of water weight without a good diet and training routine.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Hell, for those results bump up to 2000mg!!

jbone30 is offline Associate Member
    Hey if your gunna do it listen to what everyone says and forget about the 1000 mgs go withg the 500 you will be happy..the 1000 comes with alot of side efects also...There are alot of members on here and most do about 500mgs a week..you should read up orfind out the hard way these guys are giving you great advise someone on this board said the best anabolic steroid on the planet is food..this is true..food food food!..eat eat eat!..

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    weight gainer shakes... and alot of em!

I did 1000mg before. Even up to 1500mg. IMO I gain better on 750mg a week for 8-12 weeks or so and the sides at 1000mg or over were just unbearable for me. After that cycle I've been fighting acne for 2 years. Finnally beating it now. I wouldn't advise it if you're 140lbs. You can do anything you set your mind to. I was 143lbs when I started training. I've gone up to 249lbs for bulk and now I'm cutting at 225 and currently off gear til May. Good luck

Is running test alone gonna help put on alot of bulk....

Is running test alone gonna help put on alot of bulk....
    Are you stupid? You need to fix your diet and training or else even if you do take steroids , they aren't going to do anything. Steroids don't slow down your metabolism, and they sure as hell don't create muscle out of thin air... you need the right amount of calories (MORE than you would need to gain naturally) and a good volume of compound movements to stimulate the muscles. You are obviously not eating enough calories to grow naturally, steroids aren't a replacement for diet and training.

AS POSTED ABOVE IN THIS THREAD

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=152093

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Are you stupid? You need to fix your diet and training or else even if you do take steroids, they aren't going to do anything. Steroids don't slow down your metabolism, and they sure as hell don't create muscle out of thin air... you need the right amount of calories (MORE than you would need to gain naturally) and a good volume of compound movements to stimulate the muscles. You are obviously not eating enough calories to grow naturally, steroids aren't a replacement for diet and training.
    Well said!

I dont think they slow down ur metabolism and yes i eat alot of food. ive gained like 20 lbs in the last yr... but now it seems as if i cant put on anymore size....

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    bs at 140 lbs u can easily gain more naturaly. pls post what u eat on a typical day!

Wrong, if diet and training are in check there is no reason someone can't keep at least 75% of their gains.
    Yea but this doesnt happen for 120 lb newbies but I dont know who you are fooling... everyone I know trying to eat their way into keeping gains end up going from 5% body fat to 20% body fat over a couple years.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 03-24-2005 at 05:47 AM.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Then why do you need gear? 15 lbs gained in a year is pretty respectable. Keep training natural. See if you can get another 10 or 15 lbs. Your gains will slow as you exceed the amount of lean mass that mother nature intended you to have. Eventually 5 lbs a year will be a challenge. When you can't gain at all, even with an optimum training, nutrition, and recovery regimen, followed intensely and precisely with no excuses, then you can rely on gear to help you break that barrier. If you do a test cycle now and gain 15 lbs, you will likely lose 10 lbs of it over the next few months... so your net gain might be the same or less as your potential natural gains. If you do a cycle when you cannot gain naturally anymore, and you gain 15 and lose 10, you have a net increase of 5 lbs versus zero potential natural gains. See the difference? Juicing to make gains that you could have made naturally is a waste of gear, waste of money, and unnecessary legal and medical risks. OTOH juicing to break your natural training peak is building on a solid foundation of muscle that you have kept for years and is not going away any time soon. Your experience with training and nutrition will serve you well while on cycle and you will get the best bang for your buck.

Remember this, that cycling is always a case of 3 steps forward and 2-7/8 steps back. Your own test production will be shut down while on gear and for a goodly while after you go off. A proper pct will help, but you will still spend several weeks shut down pretty good. It can be a struggle to keep the losses under control. Actually, it IS a struggle. Especially if you are still young, like in early or mid 20s, it is a shame to not fully utilize your own testosterone productive potential. Your own test can be regarded as "free gear", and should be used to best advantage, before buying and injecting steroids . Your own test doesn't need to be bought, or shipped, or injected, and can't give you an abscess. You can't go to jail for it. Nobody will stigmatize you for it. You can't be barred from a job because of it. Mother nature gave it to you, and all you have to do to use it is to simply not do anything to stop it from being made, like injecting exogenous test. As you age, the picture changes. Your endogenous test production drops, and becomes less important in the big picture.

When you do your first real cycle, since you have already done a light one, try around 500mg/week, split into two injections. Run that for 10 or 12 weeks. Your second cycle, add 400mg of deca a week and maybe 30 or 35mg dbol per day, for the first 4 weeks, do the deca 10 weeks and the test 12 weeks. 3 weeks after your last shot, start your pct. There is more to it than that, but this is just to give you an idea. Come back here when it is time, and get all the details. And in the meanwhile, hang out here and read all the stuff on the main site, like the drug profiles, sample cycles, stuff like that. Be knowledgeable before you start jabbing needles in your butt.

1000mg/week is excessive for a beginner. You would not go to these levels without first doing a few cycles where you stacked a test and one or more other drugs. Tell your boss about this board. He may be experienced, but he isn't very knowledgeable.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Yea but this doesnt happen for 120 lb newbies
    Good point, I thought you were talking about steroid gains IN GENERAL, not for newbies. My bad.

Good post Baron

Baron thanks for that info. i appreciate it bro

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    get 225g of protein ED and 4000 cals...you will be at 165 soon.

Good point, I thought you were talking about steroid gains IN GENERAL, not for newbies. My bad.

Good post Baron
    I partially was talking about gains in general. I suspect only 20% of the guys out there can keep their gains when permanently ending their steroid use . But another point was, this guy also said he was going to do a 1000 gram testosterone ONLY cycle. Testosterone, dbol and anadrols are well known by everyone as being notoriously unkeepable gains. Only dudes keeping gains on testosterone and the very near testosterone orals like dbol and drols are the guys on year round TRT/HRT. I just dont think its worth it in any way to do any kind of unkeepable steroid cycle when he is so far UNDER his natural genetic potential for holding weight and muscularity. He is probably like 99% of kids today, 6 months is WAAAAAY too long of a time frame, to wait 2 years to accumulate 30 lbs is might as well wait for retirement and collect social security.

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    I dont think they slow down ur metabolism and yes i eat alot of food. ive gained like 20 lbs in the last yr... but now it seems as if i cant put on anymore size....
    You don't seem to understand, if you arent experienced enough to find the problem with your diet/training then you sure as hell arent experienced enough to use steroids . it isnt mass in a bottle buddy, it is a substance that throws your body chemistry way out of whack, and still wont do much for you unless you have diet/training NAILED. It takes major dedication, not drugs, to gain muscle. Spend your time researching bodybuilding, not steroids . The best advice I can give to you right now is pick up Arnolds bodybuilding encyclopedia.

Thread Information