cheesy boy is offline Junior Member

tren sus winny growth

had a long brake from the gear ,had some gyno probs in the past ended up getting them cut out.need to put some size on but parra about bitch tit,got hold of 2 ten mls of nangshang tren some sus ,winny,prop and 2 36 iu pens. planning on doing 1 sus monday and fri 1 prop weds and tren 3 times aweek 75mgs,winny twice a week and gh right through.got some arimidex and nolva ,agnus castus and b6 for the gyno.happy with the course just not sure about doeses and the big question coming off, how long past the last shot do i run the arim and nolva and which do i finnish first,please help.

cheesy boy is offline Junior Member
    this is the first time i have asked a question a reply would be appreciated

swedes is offline Associate Member
    It looks like you should do a little more research for a better cycle. Either just do the sus or prop eod for 8-14 weeks and throw in the winstrol for the last 4-6 weeks eod. Winstol and prop need to be done eod to be effective. Sust can be streched to twice a week but is more effective eod. Also if paranoid about gyno take letro and nolva.

swedes is offline Associate Member
    sorry forgot about the ten do it eod as well in the same poke as the prop or sust.

Run the winny 50mg ED, not EOD.....

TDS
    TDS is offline Associate Member
    i think the prop should be run eod, if not ed.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    If the tren is enanthate or another long ester, you can shoot it twice a week. If it is acetate, like everyone else said, ED or at least EOD.

Oh, you might be more careful about punctuation, capitalization, spacing, stuff like that. We aren't grammar queens here, but we do answer readable posts more willingly and cheerfully than unreadable or barely readable ones.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    Really everything you have should be run at least eod, including the sustanon . And what is the point of 1cc of prop a week?

Thread Information