Andy Dill is offline New Member

More Newbie help

Hey everyone, Im 18, about 5'9-10 180 lbs. Ive been working out for a few years, taken my share of No2 and creatine and No2 did a little bit for me, but im looking to get my hands on something better. I know there are probley plenty of posts like this everyday haha, but i just wanted to throw my stats in there to see wha ti get back. I need as much info as possible

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    At 18 i'd hold off on the AAS use for a while but check out some of the stickys in the diet forum...

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    what % body fat are you?

RUballs0514 is offline Associate Member
    too young. keep workin out natty. you're still like 3-4 years off from your first cycle. you still have plenny of test in your blood to gain lbs. creatine, protein, change the workout up. but whatever you do, wait out on the cycle. you'll screw up your body long term if you try to run a cycle at your age. someone back me up on this

im not sure about my body fat, ive got some belly haha. Yeah ive heard alot about waiting til the 20's to being cycles. What are your alls thoughts on No2

RUballs0514 is offline Associate Member
    all it is supposed to be is a vasodilator. i read an article in men's journal that said that its bogus and a waste of money. i took it and felt a little more vascular, nothin to write home about. stick to creatine and protein. JMO

it seemed to not be wack on me. I liked it, anyone else got thoughts on the stuff

Thread Information