Thread: Loeffler Sus. ?

Sharky72 is offline Associate Member

Loeffler Sus. ?

1st of all. Anyone have good or bad feedback on this brand of Sus? This will be my 5 cycle and I'm wanting to try something new.. My source threw me 4 10ml bttles for free.. the only problem is that the exp. date is Oct. 04, I really dont think that is too long to cause any problems . Anyone else? Anyway please review my cycle any imput would be appreciated...

Wk 1-12 125mg Sus eod
    Wk 1-12 400mg eq
    Proper pct
    Trib throughout cycle 4-5mg a day

I love hcg my last cycle because I got shut down real bad (16 wk cycle)
    can it hurt to use on a short cycle? Because of my age I think that i shut down faster than some of the young bucks on the board..So if this will keep me from testicular atrophy than I want to incorporate tis in my upcoming cycle.

Stats.. 33yrs old
    205 pnds
    5'11
    12pct bf (5pack)

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    no run the hcg by all means, the expiration date is no biggie and that AS has a good rep., I am sure you have heard eq for some reason needs to be at 500mg/wk to work it's majic.

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i've ran loeffler sus b4 and it was the ****tiest run with sus. i've ever had

heckler45_2000 is offline Associate Member

hey

A friend and myself were on it a few years back ,and had pretty decent gains by itself. Not taking anywhere near the dosage you are on . So you should do pretty well with it. We both gained 15-20 pounds on only 250mg(friend) and 500mg me.

I've used it as my first sustanon cycle. Worked great! Got it straight from Mexico.. Good luck

I've used it as my first sustanon cycle. Worked great! Got it straight from Mexico.. Good luck

Thread Information