Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by colossus1
    I would hope members would use a little common sense with what i write.....or is there no hope? WHAT I AM SAYING IS........ive been reading MANY, MANY threads on here of people wanting to cycle and they are like 6ft and 175 lbs. Its just rediculous. Most people that ask about cycling are quite underdeveloped. And i find it weird that very few point this out. Granted there are pro bbers under 200 lbs due to height or weight classes they wish to be in. I figured thats common sense.....and obviously im not talking about these individuals. Im talking about the ones with underdeveloped bodies, poor training habits, and crap diet as this individual who started this thread. I dont see why anyone if finding this so hard to understand. MOST NEWBS LOOKING TO CYCLE ARE FAR TOO UNDERDEVELOPED, end of story.
    Valid point, but I am just responding to your comment. You said ANYBODY that is under 200 pounds. ANYBODY.... so If you would have posted your last response 1st it would have made more sense..

colossus1 is offline Member
    I dont know why people are clinging to the 200 thing. Its just a number i threw out. I hope people reading this figure it doesnt apply to everyone (as common sense says hight etc is a factor). I guess i should have planned out my typing better but i hope you guys get my drift. If people cant understand what im trying to say...........forget it.
    Last edited by colossus1; 03-23-2005 at 11:37 PM.

colossus1 is offline Member
    There i fixed my post. Its now politically correct.

boxman is offline New Member
    Dude! I have been lifting for thirteen years. I am 5'6'' 180lbs at the gym i look prety big. after 13 years I cant tell you anyting about roids. I just started my first cycle of cyp. two weeks ago and I'm now 35.You need to foget about the juice for about 5 more years.start working out one body part a day 2 on 1 off. eat at least 2,100 cals a day 50% prot. 40% carbs. 10% fat. drop cardio If you want to gain muscle.Hit the legs hard( I hate legs but you got to hit them hard) .Do that for two years and then one day you will look in the mirror and know its working. this hit and mis woking out backed by four months of good steady lifting then tree months of (overtraing) anit going to do s@#t! read up on training , quit putting so much trust into the guys at the gym.80% dont now s@#t.10% wont still be lifting next year. nothing happens over night. Good luck its a great way to live.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by firstinmia
    Hey guys I finaly got my anavar ..How do i go about taking the pills..All at once or do i split them through out the day ? They are 2.5mg each..............
    vars half life is roughly 9 hours, the same as winny....can split it up dose (2x/day) especially if you are running 2.5's.....like buff87 said, need a min of 50mg/ed for 6-8 weeks to get results....and when you send the $$ for var, your gonna want it to work....thrower74 put it as saying everyone would run 100-120mg/ed if it weren't for the price of var.....i totally agree.....var never did anything for me so i dont run it.....as far the weight issue, there is no set weight (must be 200lbs etc) to start aas....attaining what you can naturally, reaching your genetic plateau, before turning to aas will benefit you in the long run....being educated like sp9 said, is also half of the game.....getting that body fat % down(and not relying totally on drugs to do it, but diet) before a cycle will also benefit you more so when you come off cycle your gains dont dissapate to fat....as far as running a fina/win cycle only, there is no reason to not run prop with it....those 2 have the worst sides in the game, your gonna need that test, and doesnt have to be a huge dose.....wow, alot in this thread concearning it startede out as a var ? .....just take some time to research this site, cant go wrong bro...

firstinmia is offline Associate Member
    ooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information