Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    firstinmia is offline Associate Member

How to take ANAVAR?

Hey guys I finaly got my anavar ..How do i go about taking the pills..All at once or do i split them through out the day ? They are 2.5mg each..............

Aboot is offline Banned
    Try and space them through out the day to maintain blood levels. However, at 2.5mg I would be taking more than one at a time so you don't have to take them 20+ times a day.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Sh!t bro......2.5mg each! Hope you order enough of them because you should take a minimum of 40mg ED or it will be a waste of money.

I hope you have a lot, for a standard dose of 40mgs./ed you will need 16 pills a day, and split them 8 & 8 aproximately 12 hours a part.

Yeah I got 240 of them $ 100 bucks ..You guys think I got ripped???Also
    my bud at the gym told me I should take 8 pills a day and no more!!!!!

colossus1 is offline Member
    I wuv the search button..............

Anavar FAQ - A great read.

Use the search button people then ask questions..............

Going to ask about anavar alone? READ THIS FIRST

Quote Originally Posted by firstinmia
    Yeah I got 240 of them $ 100 bucks ..You guys think I got ripped???Also
    my bud at the gym told me I should take 8 pills a day and no more!!!!!
    40mg is the typical dosage, but I know some vets I have had success as low as 25mg/ed,

Quote Originally Posted by colossus1
    Use the search button people then ask questions..............

Going to ask about anavar alone? READ THIS FIRST
    thanx man.......I guess ill start it off at 20mg a day and go from there...

thanx man.......I guess ill start it off at 20mg a day and go from there...

No.......start at 40.

No.......start at 40.
    Y 40 ...I dont want to sound like an samrt asss with you , trust me I apprecitae the advise. I would think 40 would be to much considering my cycle..

1 - 10 winny v 100 mg (eod)
    4 - 12 fina 75mg (eod)

Y 40 ...I dont want to sound like an samrt asss with you , trust me I apprecitae the advise. I would think 40 would be to much considering my cycle..

4 - 12 fina 75mg (eod)

OH MAN>>>GET READY....................YOU NEED TEST TEST TEST TEST

Here we go..lolololo

4 - 12 fina 75mg (eod)

That is your cycle? You have more to worry about than anavar doses bro. And anavar is a very mild steroid ........you want to start at 25mg? lol.....bro, women take that dose.

Thanxxxxxxxxxxx

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    What is your height and weight?
    Is this your first cycle?
    Don't listen to the gym guys , even your friends. There is some great advice from real experienced people right here. The search button is your best friend. I am going to run anavar for the first time in my cycle that's comming up. I am over 200lbs so I am starting at 50mg a day? How did I arrive at that? Just researching and reading comments from people I trust here. If you read a little more before you start you are goign to find te most credible people here would advise you take test with that cycle. I have never used fina, but I would research that a little longer to before you start. Can you get test? What type of post cycle therapy do you have in mind? What type of anti estrogens do you have?

I don't know what winny v means but if its tablets or your drinking it then you might not want to run two orals at once even though anavar is mild on the liver. Any cycle with an oral steoid could benefit from running milk thistle in my opinion.
    Last edited by sp9; 03-23-2005 at 09:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sp9
    What is your height and weight?
    Is this your first cycle?
    Don't listen to the gym guys , even your friends. There is some great advice from real experienced people right here. The search button is your best friend. I am going to run anavar for the first time in my cycle that's comming up. I am over 200lbs so I am starting at 50mg a day? How did I arrive at that? Just researching and reading comments from people I trust here. If you read a little more before you start you are goign to find te most credible people here would advise you take test with that cycle. I have never used fina, but I would research that a little longer to before you start. Can you get test? What type of post cycle therapy do you have in mind? What type of anti estrogens do you have?
    Im 5'11 195 (now 4 weeks into winny).THis is not my firat cycle but my first was for 5 weeks and due to high blood pressure and not enough knowledge (I BLEW UP LIKE A BALLON ) i stoped 5 weeks into it ...It was
    1-5 test e 250mg a week
    3-5 deca qv 300 mg a week
    the sides were elevated blood pressure
    winny v = winstrol vete
    Last edited by firstinmia; 03-23-2005 at 09:09 PM.

Im 5'11 195

you didnt even break the 200lb mark. Stay natural IMHO

sp9
    Well, I will let others comment. I don't find your cycle attractive and I wouldn't run it like that. Someone else may have advice on what you can do to make it better and fix it mid stream or they may think stopping and doing pct now and planning a better cycle would be better. We are all here to learn, I am not knocking you but I think with a better plan you could realized your goals faster.

Do you have stuff for pct? It will help you keep any gains? Do you have any type of anti estrogens on hand? How quick could you get some test?

Bump for other comments.

you didnt even break the 200lb mark. Stay natural IMHO

awesome advice............

Well, I will let others comment. I don't find your cycle attractive and I wouldn't run it like that. Someone else may have advice on what you can do to make it better and fix it mid stream or they may think stopping and doing pct now and planning a better cycle would be better. We are all here to learn, I am not knocking you but I think with a better plan you could realized your goals faster.

Do you have stuff for pct? It will help you keep any gains? Do you have any type of anti estrogens on hand? How quick could you get some test?

Bump for other comments.
    When i get off im taking HCG .......I dont have any anti estrogens on hand and no test either, but if needed i can get them with in 1 or 2 DAYS MAX....

ALSO THIS MIGHT BE A RETARTED QUESTION WATS BUMP??????

sp9
    cool. I pm'd a couple of vets that are online for them to come take a look at your situation. If they have time i am sure they will comment.

cool. I pm'd a couple of vets that are online for them to come take a look at your situation. If they have time i am sure they will comment.
    AWESOME thanxxx I appreciate it ..Im sorry if some of my questions sound stupid or uneducated but im trying to suck in as much info as I can ....
    again thanx for ur help ur a pretty cool cat

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Do me a favor and outline your whole cycle and what your goals are?

Also if you only have 250 2.5mg tabs you should have got more, that's
    only slightly over 4 weeks worth at 20mg ED and I personally would go
    no shorter then 6 weeks for anavar ... Also your buddy that told you to
    go no higher then 8 - 2.5mg tabs per day (20mg ED) has no clue what
    he is talking about... Anavar is the most mild oral you can take, there is
    no reason you can't run it higher then 20mg ED... I've ran it as high as
    50mg ED and found lower doses not all that effective for me... I usually
    need higher amounts to see the results I'm looking for with most drugs
    anyway, but 20mg ED for a month is a waste of $$ in my honest opinion...

Outline what you have and your goals and experience and I'll offer some
    more feedback and ideas on how to set it up if you want...

sp9
    No problem. Put it to you this way, I was here for 18months before I ever tried anything and between the research, mods and vets comments I really feel like I did things the best way possible. Still scared like a baby for my first injection though.

When i get off im taking HCG .......I dont have any anti estrogens on hand and no test either, but if needed i can get them with in 1 or 2 DAYS MAX....

ALSO THIS MIGHT BE A RETARTED QUESTION WATS BUMP??????

Your doing a winny/tren and maybe anavar cycle. If you were to take a little initiative and read...you would know these particular compunds do not readily convert to estrogen. So Anti-estrogens arent really going to be needed. Im asuming you dont know how to do proper PCT either. HCG is a preventative compound not a rescue one saved for PCT. Your cycle is highly androgenic (not to mention a bad idea in the first place) which will shut you down HARD. Good luck.

spooledup is offline Banned
    awesome advice............
    Terrible advice.

I was 120lbs at 17 y/o and 190lbs at 40 y/o natural. Wtf am I supposed to do...stay natural?? You don't even know how old he is...duh. Is this some stupid ass unspoken rule?

And this guy is having similar issues that I did with test like bloat. And I dont want to have to take ancillaries especially when I dont have probs keeping my dick hard w/o test. Test gives me major zits as well and little strength at all. So plz quit saying test is a must. I get great results without it.

But yeah, your cycle is kind of screwed. You don't want to take winny or tren for that long. I would recommend a long acting ester like EQ, and drop back the winny and tren to 6-8 weeks max. Like this:

EQ 1-12 @400mg/wk
    Tren 4-8@ 75mg ED
    Winny 8-14@50mg ED

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    No reason to be scared after you've done your homework...
    I look forward to my injections until about the week 12 mark
    when all my sites start to get to much scar tissue built up
    then it kind of sucks forcing a needle thru it... Wait until
    you get to that point when you're running a 16-20 week one
    or longer...

No problem. Put it to you this way, I was here for 18months before I ever tried anything and between the research, mods and vets comments I really feel like I did things the best way possible. Still scared like a baby for my first injection though.

ok here we go please bare with me!!!
    Im 23 ,195 5'11, body fat have no idea, i do have a small gut..
    I first did test and deca like I stated before , didnt go to well but i can say that it did give me wayyy more strengh and a bit more size ..My issue is that I have always been chubby.About a 2 years ago I lost most of the wieght i went from 235 to 170 and then stayed at 185...I started workingout bout 2 years ago off and on .... Ive been working out non stop sice id say sept may last year 04 , 3 or 4 days a week...The biggest problem i had was I COULD NOT GET ANY MUSCLE ..Honest to god i would work and work and my ass would just get skinny , not cut not defined just skinny .... MY arms and legs have always been like that ive just have had a stomach all my life......Since ive been on the winny ive lost alllot of my stomach and due to the test and deca prior ive been able to get a little mass......

Quote Originally Posted by spooledup
    Terrible advice.

I was 120lbs at 17 y/o and 190lbs at 40 y/o natural. Wtf am I supposed to do...stay natural?? You don't even know how old he is...duh. Is this some stupid ass unspoken rule?

And this guy is having similar issues that I did with test like bloat. And I dont want to have to take ancillaries especially when I dont have probs keeping my dick hard w/o test. Test gives me major zits as well and little strength at all. So plz quit saying test is a must. I get great results without it.

But yeah, your cycle is kind of screwed. You don't want to take winny or tren for that long. I would recommend a long acting ester like EQ, and drop back the winny and tren to 6-8 weeks max. Like this:

EQ 1-12 @400mg/wk
    Tren 4-8@ 75mg ED
    Winny 8-14@50mg ED

Not once in any post in this thread did i say test is a must. Please find it for me if i did. I dont know how tall you are so i cant comment on your weight but what i can tell you is this. People who start anabolics before they are even 200lbs are retards. Most can reach 200lbs (granted they are a certain height which can hold the weight) and above naturally. Some just have to work harder than others. People who start early (being underdeveloped and significantly underweight) are shortchanging themselves in the long run.
    Last edited by colossus1; 03-23-2005 at 11:47 PM.

ok here we go please bare with me!!!
    Im 23 ,195 5'11, body fat have no idea, i do have a small gut..
    I first did test and deca like I stated before , didnt go to well but i can say that it did give me wayyy more strengh and a bit more size ..My issue is that I have always been chubby.About a 2 years ago I lost most of the wieght i went from 235 to 170 and then stayed at 185...I started workingout bout 2 years ago off and on .... Ive been working out non stop sice id say sept may last year 04 , 3 or 4 days a week...The biggest problem i had was I COULD NOT GET ANY MUSCLE ..Honest to god i would work and work and my ass would just get skinny , not cut not defined just skinny .... MY arms and legs have always been like that ive just have had a stomach all my life......Since ive been on the winny ive lost alllot of my stomach and due to the test and deca prior ive been able to get a little mass......

Just as i thought............its prabably your diet. And still i dont think you should be taking anabolics.

Since this january ive been working out 6 to 7 days no lie..mon to sat wieghts with 30 min cardio and sundays cardio 45 to 1 hour ... In my frist cycle id dint do cardio so i know that was a big factor for some of the fat gain....My main goal now is to bulk up a little with some defenition.......the reason i did weeks of winny by itself was to drop some wieght ...I was planing on running it with primo but I ended up getting the fina for a good price and cause FROM FRIENDS WHO HAVE DONE THE CYCLE told me it was worth every penny ....

Since this january ive been working out 6 to 7 days no lie..mon to sat wieghts with 30 min cardio and sundays cardio 45 to 1 hour ... In my frist cycle id dint do cardio so i know that was a big factor for some of the fat gain....My main goal now is to bulk up a little with some defenition.......the reason i did weeks of winny by itself was to drop some wieght ...I was planing on running it with primo but I ended up getting the fina for a good price and cause FROM FRIENDS WHO HAVE DONE THE CYCLE told me it was worth every penny ....

Steroids arent for dropping weight. Thats what your diet is for.

I agree that diet is a must ...my diet now looks like this

mon thru sat

8:00 5 to 7 eggwhites (only 2 yolks in their)
    10:00 35 grams protein shake
    12:00 chicken and rice
    2:00 chicken or protein shake
    4:00 potein or issopure
    6 or 7 depending wen i get out of the gym --chicken or shake
    9:00 portien shake

sun i basically try to cheat but its hard cause im so sick of eating that i just have some eggs in the morning 2 or 3 shakes through out the day and some MCDONALD''''s

I agree that diet is a must ...my diet now looks like this

mon thru sat

8:00 5 to 7 eggwhites (only 2 yolks in their)
    10:00 35 grams protein shake
    12:00 chicken and rice
    2:00 chicken or protein shake
    4:00 potein or issopure
    6 or 7 depending wen i get out of the gym --chicken or shake
    9:00 portien shake

sun i basically try to cheat but its hard cause im so sick of eating that i just have some eggs in the morning 2 or 3 shakes through out the day and some MCDONALD''''s

thats a horrible diet bro. Not to mention it isnt going to support you lifting 6-7 days a week (which is too much) like you said you do.

sp9
    Some last comments from me:

I learned over time that less was more when it came to working out. My favorite now is 2 days on one day off. One body part per day, pyramid up. Lift as heavy as possible in the right rep and set range for the body part you are working on. I was like you a while ago, I was working out too much for my body type, when I rested more (days ,between sets, and sleep) and worked on one area per day my strength went through the roof even when natural. I didn't believe it would work but it did.

For the diet concerns, go look through the stickys in the diet forum.

For your cycle concerns I would say if you stick around and research for a few months you will pick up on who to take advice from, who really knows there stuff, and will be able to work something out with people you believe know what they are talking about. Most if not all people here with vet by their name are all very good resources. You will pick up on the good advice from the member population after you spend some time weeding through a ton of threads.

For your current cycle I would stop it and do PCT but with clomid. Check out the PCT forum.

Whatever you decide. good luck.

Some last comments from me:

I learned over time that less was more when it came to working out. My favorite now is 2 days on one day off. One body part per day, pyramid up. Lift as heavy as possible in the right rep and set range for the body part you are working on. I was like you a while ago, I was working out too much for my body type, when I rested more (days ,between sets, and sleep) and worked on one area per day my strength went through the roof even when natural. I didn't believe it would work but it did.

For the diet concerns, go look through the stickys in the diet forum.

For your cycle concerns I would say if you stick around and research for a few months you will pick up on who to take advice from, who really knows there stuff, and will be able to work something out with people you believe know what they are talking about. Most if not all people here with vet by their name are all very good resources. You will pick up on the good advice from the member population after you spend some time weeding through a ton of threads.

For your current cycle I would stop it and do PCT but with clomid. Check out the PCT forum.

Whatever you decide. good luck.

thanxx

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Not once in any post in this thread did i say test is a must. Please find it for me if i did. I dont know how tall you are so i cant comment on your weight but what i can tell you is this. People who start anabolics before they are even 200lbs are retards. ANYBODY thats right, i said ANYBODY can reach 200lbs (granted they are a certain height which can hold the weight) and above naturally. Some just have to work harder than others. People who start early (being underdeveloped and significantly underweight) are shortchanging themselves in the long run.
    Bro no offense, but that is a pretty dumb comment you made about calling people retards who use AS if they weigh under 200 pounds. I mean if you are young yes, but look how many professional athletes are juiced up that are under 200. Not everyone wants to be bloated, and people use gear for different reasons, not just to put on weight. Not a very intelligent comment..

Quote Originally Posted by kman
    Bro no offense, but that is a pretty dumb comment you made about calling people retards who use AS if they weigh under 200 pounds. I mean if you are young yes, but look how many professional athletes are juiced up that are under 200. Not everyone wants to be bloated, and people use gear for different reasons, not just to put on weight. Not a very intelligent comment..

I would hope members would use a little common sense with what i write.....or is there no hope? WHAT I AM SAYING IS........ive been reading MANY, MANY threads on here of people wanting to cycle and they are like 6ft and 175 lbs. Its just rediculous. Most people that ask about cycling are quite underdeveloped. And i find it weird that very few point this out. Granted there are pro bbers under 200 lbs due to height or weight classes they wish to be in. I figured thats common sense.....and obviously im not talking about these individuals. Im talking about the ones with underdeveloped bodies, poor training habits, and crap diet as this individual who started this thread. I dont see why anyone if finding this so hard to understand. MOST NEWBS LOOKING TO CYCLE ARE FAR TOO UNDERDEVELOPED, end of story.

I would hope members would use a little common sense with what i write.....or is there no hope? WHAT I AM SAYING IS........ive been reading MANY, MANY threads on here of people wanting to cycle and they are like 6ft and 175 lbs. Its just rediculous. Most people that ask about cycling are quite underdeveloped. And i find it weird that very few point this out. Granted there are pro bbers under 200 lbs due to height or weight classes they wish to be in. I figured thats common sense.....and obviously im not talking about these individuals. Im talking about the ones with underdeveloped bodies, poor training habits, and crap diet as this individual who started this thread. I dont see why anyone if finding this so hard to understand. MOST NEWBS LOOKING TO CYCLE ARE FAR TOO UNDERDEVELOPED, end of story.
    ok I for one understand wat ur trying to say ..but like I stated before I could not get to 200 not even psat 185..I would train as HARD as i could and never saw results , so for u to say that my body was underdeveloped I would have to disagree .also this is not something i came up with my self , numerous people sugested that I jump on juice long loong time ago (AND I WAITED) because they saw my work ethic , saw I was dedicated and SAW THAT I WAS NOT GETTING ANY RESULTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information