Da'Lifta is offline New Member

Newbie Plannin' 1st Cycle

I am going to get 14 amps (250mg) of Test Enanthate , 200 Dianabol , 24 (50mg Clomid), and 60 (10mg) Nolvadex . Any pros advice would be greatly apprectiated!!!!

i was thinkin something like this-
    d-bols- wk 1/2-6/daily
    wk 3/4- 5/daily
    wk 5/6-4/daily

test- wk 1- 750mg/wk
    wk2-11-250mg/wk

finish off with some clomid the last few weeks

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Looks great bro! Maybe get yourself 1/2 dozen more amps of Sust, and run it straight 500 for ten weeks. Frontloading it is a good idea, but not absolutely necessary, just takes another week or two to get down and dirty! Don't know how impatient of a guy you are..

P

elkins31 is offline Junior Member
    Hey bro,

Toss some clen into it and it will take care of the bloating from the test. On 2 weeks off 2. 2 pills in the morning and 2 at lunch. None after 3 or you wont sleep.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i was thinking

i was thinking more along the lines of deca or EQ as a base w/ that shit.you're doing at total water weight cycle IMO. you may be disappointed w/ teh gains you have keptwhen you get off it.

well if its an water cycle how come a lot of people use test. and d-bol as a mass building cycle????? just curious what your thoughts would be

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    well, i don't know what strenght the bol is (ie 50mg, 5mg etc) but i'd run it at 35 mg ed for 4 weeks. And along side with the test @ 500mg a week. And don't cycle less then 8 weeks. And partyboynyc made a good point... it is a good idea to throw in some EQ in that cycle.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Full Intensity
    don't cycle less then 8 weeks.
    I was confused by it at first too but, he's doing the test for 11 weeks and the d-bol through week 6.

I'd definitely ad deca full cycle@ 400/week. Also make sure you take milk thistle and drink cranberry juice while on the d-dol. Keep your sodium intake down and you won't have too much problems with water.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i have never seen anyone

who has done an eth and dbol cycle who has kept a good majority of the gains they made, the density they had when they were on, or the strength they had when on.i'm just speaking from personal experience and experiences of others.i'm not flaming you bro.personally, i use deca , eq, halo, winny but i throw in the tests for their immediate results.i use suspension, prop, dbol, occasionally anadrol but the base compounds are what help me make permanent gains.when i'm off i look like i'm on.i'm hard and ripped year round w/ good volume and my strength honestly keeps going up.now i don't think i'm just some lucky guy.i would be an idiot to think that.i attribute that to my base compounds.

Thread Information