O.fO.shO is offline Member

abnormal bleeding

Ok im not too worried , and i dont think its juice related , but you never know so ill run it by you bros .

It just seems ive been bleeding alot today , in 10th week of EQ/TEST E cycle .

1 . Every time i blow my nose ive gotten blood . (last couple days)

2 . I shaved today and my face was covered , espically under my chin , it was totally covered ALL blood . No cuts , just kinda seeping through the skin . I might get a little blotch here or there when shaving , but not like this .

3 . Just did my shot...dint feel any viens , and i bled after i pulled out .I never do except for maybe a dot .

any ideas?

niXon)( is offline Member
    #2 sounds like magic

you taking asprin?

jbone30 is offline Associate Member
    Quick go to the drug store and check your bloodpressure!..just kidding its a thought though

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    jesus , you scared me . I dont check my blood pressure and i know i should so i was kinda worried about that .

and actually nixon....the last couple days i have a backache/headache and i took a couple ecedrine 2 days in a row for it , would that have anything to do with it?

asprin thins the blood that's why i asked...

Stop takin it and see if it helps. just a thought

MILPOLDAN1 is offline Member
    #1 happen to me all the time when i was in Iraq from the sand and the dust, the medic told me it was just my sinuses

longdong is offline New Member
    Blood from nose is a good sign of high blood pressure. Had the same thing and blood pressure was up there.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    bro check your blood pressure and if you are drinking alcohol STOP
    also the bros mentioned aspirin wich as well as alcohol is a blood thinner
    so no aspirin no alcohol and CHECK YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE
    did i mention to check your blood pressure

lean123 is offline Associate Member
    You said lately...could it be the change in weather...i know when the winter first hits or its very dry out...my nose would sometimes pour blood. it happened often when my heart began to race...its very possible that the membranes are dried out...and from the test elevating your blood pressure could be causing a little bleed for you from your nose. Try picking up something to help moisten your nasal passage...they come in either a gel or spray. Just a thought.....as for your face being covered and seeping through your skin....id be a little concerned about that...take it easy..if anything the doc. im sure isnt far away and any info disclosed to him or her is usually always confidential...are you taking any milk thistle..ive been told it helps with blood pressure...so i've been popping a few a day....anyone please feel free to correct me if any info is wrong....

Good Luck and be safe with that razor
    Lean

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    if you cut yourself and are bleeding alot...it could be from the gear, especially for the EQ's incread in your red blood cell count.

Quote Originally Posted by longdong
    Blood from nose is a good sign of high blood pressure. Had the same thing and blood pressure was up there.
    That's been proven wrong...dont have the link though you can search if ya want

Thread Information