metabolicamateur is offline Junior Member

high blood pressure med question

I am starting my first cycle with dbol to get the mass once i get the mass what shall i take next to keep it. I have high blood pressure and i am taking avalide it is an ace inhibitor and diuretic I need to know will my bp med have an undesirable interaction with any roid i take i also want to take the minum dosage as possible pleeeese some body help me i have been looking for days on line and can't find a daym thing

Aboot is offline Banned
    What does your entire cycle look like? I hope it's not just a d-bol only cycle. And if you already have high blood pressure bad enough to be on meds d-bol is the last compound I would recommend that you be using.

DoctaBig is offline Member
    i agree....what are your cycle plans, baseline/current blood pressure, current avalide dose, and stats (age/weight/cycle experience)

my avg bp with meds is 130/80 it was never high where it was close to killing me the highest was 145/92 my dose is 150 mgs of avapro combined in one pill with 12.5 mgs of the diuretic i have been back in the gym for three months i have been taking aminos glutamine and powder protein i am 39 i last took roids back in 83 it was anavar and liked it i just figured since dbol gives high bp i was ahead of the game with my med

130/80 is good enough. If possible i would suggest that you keep a close eye on your bp while on cycle. I would advise against d-bol, but if you decide anway make sure you keep an extra close eye on it. If possible let your doctor know about your use so you can modify your dose if necessary.

listen will dbol clash with my med can i take it with my med.since you don't think i should take it what would you suggest i take for mass one more thing what is it that causes the high blood pressure from dbol is it the water if that so since i have a diuretic in my med aren't i safe at what dose do you start getting the side effects i was going to stsrt out with 10 mgs a day
    Last edited by metabolicamateur; 03-23-2005 at 11:04 PM.

dbol causes an increase in Hemoglobin, Hematocrit, ect. Water retention is not the only reason that d-bol increases bp, while a diuretic will help, it will not prevent the problem. As far as "clashing" i dont see there being a problem other than bp for being on both at the same time. If your looking for an alternative you could just use straight test or test prop for 4 weeks if your looking for a jump. Prop is a great option for users with chronic high blood pressure.

at what dose do the side effects begin i was going to start out with 10 mg my source was taking 10 mgs a day and saw great gains i saw them with my own eyes. i don't want to spend a lot of money that is why i jumped on this dbol the blood pressure med is a ace inhibitor by the way i really don't know what that means

Thread Information