man_of_steel is offline Associate Member

dbol or anadrol?

hey all..I'm just wondering what everyonelses opinion was on this: which do you find stronger DIANABOL (DBOL )OR ANADROL (A50's)or which ones did you get the best gains with?? I'd say anadrol but some people swear by dbol,which I also like very much..it'd be a kick to get everyones opinion on this topic..c'mon people,lets see whats up!!!!!!!!

planetx is offline Associate Member
    Dianabol is my first choice. Many reputable 5mg formulas to choose from these days. All avaiable in USA.

Anadrol is stronger but so are the SE's. Run dbol for 6 weeks as opposed to a four week coarse of oxymethelone. Stronger, not necessarily better in my eyes, as many others share this sentiment as well. When the body becomes bored or stagnant with 40-50mg of methandrostenolone a day, then incorporate the oxymeth. into your arsenal.

Until then, gains are stellar with dianas in relation to SE's and overall comparison with the A-bombs.

Great training and results bro!!

WALL is offline New Member
    A bombs are much more potent will give u better results but they are more toxic on the liver and the gains are harder to keep then dbol

man_of_steel is offline Associate Member
    as much as I like a-bombs,I think you guys are correct about the comparisons to dbols.a50's give you immediate huge strength gains,but they seem to taper after a while,or rather,they arent kept at the maximum level where dbols will last a little longer.however,I like the way abombs make me feel.those things,you can feel the difference in your strength and attitude where dbols you'll all of a sudden start putting up way heavier weight without really feeling like you could,if you know what I mean..its all an opinion anyways..keep em commin guys!! see ya....

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    hehe im gonna do my dbols when they come "BFAST OF CHAMPIONS"

bigsexy is offline New Member
    I have gotten good results with both, but I would reccomend what planetx said, about dbol first, then drol. That winds up beating up your liver, but gains are through the roof.

Thread Information