boravr6 is offline New Member

can you stack with gaspari m1t

i cant seem to decide between juicing with deca or equipose. the post said deca and one of my friends said equipose cause eq gives you quality muscle, but i just read that you have to take eq with testosterone ? how about with deca? is that necessary? if so which form should i take...cypionate ? enanthate ? i have gaspari nutrition m1t, thats 10mg of test, can i just do that. that makes sense to me but some of you may be laughing. if you want to look your best from june 30th - july 11th, whats the best time to start? also does eq make your face look more mature like deca does? thanks guys.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by boravr6
    also does eq make your face look more mature like deca does?

Talk about mis-information and needing to REALLY EDUCATE ONESELF!

~SC~

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    i cant seem to decide between juicing with deca or equipose. the post said deca and one of my friends said equipose cause eq gives you quality muscle, but i just read that you have to take eq with testosterone? how about with deca? is that necessary? if so which form should i take...cypionate? enanthate? i have gaspari nutrition m1t, thats 10mg of test, can i just do that. that makes sense to me but some of you may be laughing. if you want to look your best from june 30th - july 11th, whats the best time to start? also does eq make your face look more mature like deca does? thanks guys.

i am in ****ing tears hahahahhahahahaha holy ****

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    You should always stack with test. And m1t is not test. It's crap. Stacking equipoise and m1t would be like having a 3 some with Paris Hilton and Riki Lake.

Ponder that one.

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    You don't really know much of what you're saying do you redmeat? M1T is compared to dbol by many and I personally like it better. It's not crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel of death
    You don't really know much of what you're saying do you redmeat? M1T is compared to dbol by many and I personally like it better. It's not crap.

You take M1T and eq and I'll take test and eq and see what happens.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redmeat

amen

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    You should always stack with test. And m1t is not test. It's crap. Stacking equipoise and m1t would be like having a 3 some with Paris Hilton and Riki Lake.

Ponder that one.

UK CHRIS is offline Associate Member
    Boravr6, firstly you are too young for steroids and secondly please dont try something that you know nothing about. Stick around here and read alot and you will pick up enough knowledge to make your decisions.

I didn't say it could replace test at all....its good for a kickstart like dbol . Nice irrelevant comments though. You said it was crap, I said it wasn't. I didn't say a word about replacing it with test.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel of death
    I didn't say it could replace test at all....its good for a kickstart like dbol. Nice irrelevant comments though. You said it was crap, I said it wasn't. I didn't say a word about replacing it with test.

So what if I said it was crap. Are you gonna cry? Maybe all that methyl-1-test you're on is making you emotional.

I'm on testosterone enanthate . Sweet call though. And no, just don't say its crap if you probably never used it.

IronAdam is offline Member
    So what if I said it was crap. Are you gonna cry? Maybe all that methyl-1-test you're on is making you emotional.
    You're just being ignorant. He was just saying M1T can be an effective for kickstarting a cycle...it should not be dismissed as "crap". Just because it was sold legally for a while does not mean it isn't a very potent oral steroid . Get your facts straight and then try talking ****.

is test relatively easy to get, cause no one i know stacked with it, i only know people who took deca straight or eq straight. so i'm guessing it's absolutely neccessary?

i'm not that young, i just havent ever juiced before. i got to learn sometime and better to look stupid with people i dont know then with people i do.

alluprbdy is offline Associate Member
    is test relatively easy to get, cause no one i know stacked with it, i only know people who took deca straight or eq straight. so i'm guessing it's absolutely neccessary?
    YES ITS VERY NESASARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

i'm not that young, i just havent ever juiced before. i got to learn sometime and better to look stupid with people i dont know then with people i do.
    You made the right first step...that's asking about the substances you plan on using. The best advice I can give you is to take things slowly and read everything you can. Click on the search link at the top of the page and type in "test" or "good first cycle" etc. You'll find all of your answers in due time.

In addition, goto the diet section and read up on how to eat properly. Without the right diet, the steroids won't do jack.

Good Luck

yea i plan on counting carbs, proteins, and calories-the whole nine yards. which form of test should i try to get - one better than the other? thanks for the actually useful advice.

yea i plan on counting carbs, proteins, and calories-the whole nine yards. which form of test should i try to get - one better than the other? thanks for the actually useful advice.
    Start reading up on testosterone enanthate . A 500mg/week cycle of about 10-12 weeks is the "basic" first cycle. Also learn about PCT (post cycle therapy ), search "clomid" and "nolvadex " for info on that. Honeslty though you're better off studying how your body works naturally before starting your steroid research. I've been reading about sports nutrition for the last 4 years and I still learn something new everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by IronAdam
    Start reading up on testosterone enanthate. A 500mg/week cycle of about 10-12 weeks is the "basic" first cycle. Also learn about PCT (post cycle therapy), search "clomid" and "nolvadex" for info on that. Honeslty though you're better off studying how your body works naturally before starting your steroid research. I've been reading about sports nutrition for the last 4 years and I still learn something new everyday.
    are there any specific internet sites you recommend reading up on other than steroid .com

are there any specific internet sites you recommend reading up on other than steroid.com
    No...unless they are links to research articles from people on this site. This is the best board around when it comes to solid diet/steroid info. Use the search option ^ at the top. Most of what you learn will come from reading old posts that you find in the search. When you look for the info yourself and read everything you're more likely to remember the important info.

Read this: http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...Test+Enanthate
    Last edited by IronAdam; 03-24-2005 at 02:01 PM.

bro just run the following search and see what you get "first + cycle" (search titles)

this i realize might sound stupid but i've noticed you can buy various things online like clomid from a canadian pharmacy. should i expect the feds to come knocking on my door if i did this cause i'm not understanding - does the government monitor the mail for steroids ?

this i realize might sound stupid but i've noticed you can buy various things online like clomid from a canadian pharmacy. should i expect the feds to come knocking on my door if i did this cause i'm not understanding - does the government monitor the mail for steroids?
    Anything you buy from anabolicreview-research.com is pretty secure. And the clomid, nolva, clen etc are sold for research use only

Quote Originally Posted by IronAdam
    Anything you buy from anabolicreview-research.com is pretty secure. And the clomid, nolva, clen etc are sold for research use only
    now that was probably the most helpful thing i've heard all day. is there a risk of it being fake - the research chemicals

now that was probably the most helpful thing i've heard all day. is there a risk of it being fake - the research chemicals
    No...lots of guys on this board and others use their products. There is a forum section here dedicated to discussing their products as well.

what's your opinion of the tamox on ar-r ? theres a few bad comments on it.

what's your opinion of the tamox on ar-r? theres a few bad comments on it.
    Its good.

Vito_Gatti is offline Associate Member
    Did anyone else read this whole thread and laugh from the first sentence till the last?

anybody have any other opinions of the tamox or the clomi on ar-r

Thread Information