Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    p0d0078 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IntensityX
    There is a trick that admins can do in the admin panel that can make it appear that a lot of people are online and that is what they are doing over there.
    What kind of sick fu*ks would dod that? and what for?

Quote Originally Posted by p0d0078
    What kind of sick fu*ks would dod that? and what for?
    The administration over at Elite Fitness and to make it appear that they have more members than they actually do because they charge people to use their search engine which is a whore move and makes learning a lot harder. It is easy to have a lot of threads when a new one has to be started for every question that could be searched for. It is hard to learn from a board like that.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Awesome, great news to hear!

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    Quote Originally Posted by LACBodybuilder
    The administration over at Elite Fitness and to make it appear that they have more members than they actually do because they charge people to use their search engine which is a whore move and makes learning a lot harder. It is easy to have a lot of threads when a new one has to be started for every question that could be searched for. It is hard to learn from a board like that.
    On top of that they also do it so they can show advertisers that they have a lot of traffic going on so advertisers see that many people online they want to advertise on their board so the owner charges them whatever amount and walla they got an advertiser to help pay for the board at least that is what some board owners do.

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    AR is the BEST and I'm glad to be one member here, good info, good people
    good knowledge, living and learning at AR!

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    That's awesome!!! A.R is the place to be. we have some of the best mod,s and just a bunch off good bro's.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    AR is a great board, and I wouldn't go anywhere else, except for one thing... it is good to get independant verification of sources, especially UG labs, and that means ideally from members or mods of independent boards. The reasons for this are clear if you think about it. Just a little extra peace of mind. Like Gorby said... "trust, but verify". Do I trust the mods here to give me the straight-up on a lab? Yes, I do. But if I am that trusting of someone I have never met in person, I am being careless. With only a little more effort, I can ask someone else somewhere else, and the odds that both are associated with the same UG lab are pretty slim. These guys give great advice, and the couple of times I have checked with them, they were straight-up. How do I know that they were straight-up? I checked elsewhere! That is the main reason to maintain a membership on another board or two, and throw out the token post now and then. For general discussion, this board is the real deal.

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Lets light this boARD up baby!!

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    i agree 100% this board answered all of my NEWBIE questions which i thought i knew it all. PROPS to all the mods, vets and soon to be mods and vets which would give myself and others advice to keep us safe. im gonna continue to use this board until either
    a. it gets shut down
    b. i die
    c. the world blows up

thanx and keep on doing what you do best cus were #1

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    AR and Anabolex were the first 2 boards I ever joined...
    Bolex I never did post much on and didn't stay long and
    Elite I've never had a desire to go there at all... No offense
    to anyone here that's a member... Guess AR just had me addicted
    from jump... I'm still here... It's amazing how much the board has
    grown in the 3+ years since I've joined...

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    I have been to Elite on occasion and a few other boards but they don't seem to have the knowledge that is here that is why i spend most of time here. AR i find to be the best.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    What I like about AR is the fact that there is a certain order of discipline, that most boards lack. Also the quality of knowledge the more experienced members posses, is second to none. We have REAL EXPERTS in EVERY field in the fitness community.

GEARLESS is offline New Member
    goodsh#t

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information