Thread: M1t Diary

Machin3 is offline Associate Member

M1t Diary

Idk if this is the place to put it but i've decided to contribute by posting my experience for future users contemplating to use it...

Well here we go. Started off at 212 to be exact.I hopped on the scale with only my boxers on. The first week was kind of sluggish. I was taking 10mgs a day and did not feel anything up until the third day. I was at work and all of the sudden it hit me. I was tired, very tired to be exact. I think I slept 12 hrs one day and woke up tired. Im on day 8 and i bumped up the dosage to 15mgs.....Im trying to bulk but at the same time be aware of the foods im taking it...Since school is beating down on me I dont have time to consume 6 meals as I would like to....

I hopped on the scale at the gym today.... and the weight was at 220.3.

First week I gained about a good solid 8 lbs...Ive noticed slight strength gains.

Positives- Weight Increase, Strength Gains....Sort of increased sex drive

Negative- Body aches especially forearm joints and mainly all over the body..
    -Extremly lathergic
    -Mood swings even my lifting partners have braught that to my attention
    -Sleeping problems-mild Although sometimes I wake up sweating sevearly but nothing to big

Drinking muscle milk for the additional weight gain and calories

Works out goign good . No cardio at all. Usually stick to heave weights...

22 days left ...

Keep on reading If you have any questions post away and ill try my best to get back to you regarding this experience...

-machin3

Adam.S is offline Associate Member
    good to hear bro and good luck with it. Thats quality gains for your first week but just keep it nice and steady on M1T cause if abused it can be pretty nasty. Are you takin milk thistle tabs or any liver protectors??/

Good luck.

M1T is good stuff in my opinion. Make sure you take some kind of liver detox.

yes 1 pill of milk thistle a day it's 1000 mgs and is enough IMO

I decided tor un it through the whole cycle just to be safe..

You only have 1 liver so...ah
    Last edited by Machin3; 03-24-2005 at 08:46 AM.

Day 13 UPDATE

Well i havent really weighted myself since last night but it almost seems to me that ive gone up a pound or half a pound daily...

Strength wise -Things are getting a lot better...i've had exp;osive leg workouts....Squatting close 4's for reps...Never felt so much better...

I sleep like a baby at night to be honest......When i wake up i feel so refreshed although at times i can bearley move from being so sore...

Things are going great...Havent had any bad side effects since last posts......Everything is going well

Ill keep post another update after my workout on monday

-machin3

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Insane pumps with that stuff eh?

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Remember your potassium supplementation, it'll help when the pumps start to get painful.
    peace,
    otto

Quote Originally Posted by Angel of death
    Insane pumps with that stuff eh?

RobbieG is offline Member
    nice

hemidog66 is offline Associate Member
    I have used m1t on and off for at least 5 cycles by itself. no pct!!! but befor I get flamed I will say that I was in a place where I could only get what I could get ce3rtain items. Plus I didnt no about this site or pct. know that I am a free man again and thanks to this site I no better. my first cycle I went from 210 to 232 on 90 caps 2 per day and my power went through the roof 365 bench-420. deads and sqauts were sim but I lost it 3 weeks after ea. cycle. now I am 220 off cycle for3 months, am on ergo lmg right now week #3. my point is pct is evrything.

DAY 15

Sorry guys I havent been able to post in this till now....busy weekend ....

Oh where to start......

At about Day 13 or so I dropped in weight to 217 lbs...Today i hopped on the scale and i was 223....To be honest Ive never felt worst in my life....Everything feels like it takes double the energy to do....My body is aching all over epecially around my wrist area.....

I felt like throwing up the whole day and went to the bathroom at leat 8 times....

Im not trying to scare you but this is the worst day ever....I didnt have the urge to do anything.....I have 15 days left and im hoping I can hang in there long enough to finish this...

My back exploded ...Seems like it really got thicker....

Strength wise ....All I can say is WOW....Aches of pain all over but my strength gains alone are insane....

I went from deadlifting 2 plates on each side to having 4 plates on each side.....

Bench went up drastically.....

Curls went from 70-80 lbs to 100-110....

using the bench bar curls went up 20 lbs.....

My chest feels like its about to seriously tare apart...Chest workout killed me.....Im almost 20 and I was never a strong bencher.....
    I just started to lift seriously..

Before I did 185 for reps and struggled after 6.....This Week without a joke....I put on 190 and repped it 12 times solid ....My lifting partners were kind of shocked....We seriously do 225 for reps...

With halfway done with the cycle I might cut it short....If I continue to feel like this Im going to half to...Today was horrible...Just looking at a piece of food or a glass of water makes me gag....Hopefully this is only one day....

On another positive note....Im having troubel fitting my legs into any of the jeans I own....

Ill Update in 3 days again or so to let you guys know whats up

Keep on eating and lifting
    -machin3

Vito_Gatti is offline Associate Member
    I just wanted to say thanks for posting this because I have a bottle of 180 caps of M1T and am contimplating using it down the road. A thread like this really lets me get a feel for what to expect.

yea wait it out till I finish it ...

Its kind of rough as of now so wait it up bro...Im using the same as you have

Vito_Gatti is offline Associate Member
    Stick with it man, it sounds hard but your gains sound great. Just try to stay focused and push through it. I hope you do stick it out, and I think you will be a lot happier in the end if you do.

Jay J is offline Junior Member
    I have done 3 cycles of M1T & my strength & size gains were great. If you can get your hands on some 4AD, this will help with the sides a lot. The da*m lethargy was the worst for me. I think I could have slept 16 hrs a day & still been tired. I think I did a couple of times. You may also want to try some injectable B-12 for energy & appetite. How is your BP? It made mine go thru the roof. I take over 3 grams a day of Hawthorn Berry when "on" to get it down to a decent level. Good Luck & keep us up to date.

bradd5150 is offline Associate Member
    yeah, definately want to get some 4derm. i've done two m1t/4derm cycles alone and got great results and almost no sides, not even lethargy. im jump starting my test cyp cycle with it and have gained 14lbs in two weeks. the test hasn't even kicked in yet.......

welll I dropped to 220 mainly because I havent been able to eat as much as I would like...

My strength gains are incredible..

Military pressing 230lbs today for reps..

I feel really good....So relaxed....On focus ......Although I have some serious anger problems...

I fight a lot and little things tend to piss me off.....Ill get through it.....So far so good...I got real sick recently (stomach flu, or something along those lines) I was struggling so bad but as of now i feel great..

A quick update to keep you informed

Thread Information