sp33dg33k is offline Member

Question clomid and arimidex post cycle

i just read a post on another board by idanimal about using both clomid and arimidex post cycle to get the boys going again. anyone try this out?

Riftwood is offline New Member

Clomid

No, I havent tried this personally but clomid should be enougth. Start the clomid about 3 weeks post cycle and run it for 3 weeks at the following daily dosage: 50mg/100mg/50mg

Riftwood

Re: Clomid

Originally posted by Riftwood
    No, I havent tried this personally but clomid should be enougth. Start the clomid about 3 weeks post cycle and run it for 3 weeks at the following daily dosage: 50mg/100mg/50mg

Riftwood
    err, not what i was asking but that advice you gave me is not acurate either...

3 weeks post cycle, what if i was on test prop?

The Iron Game Guest
    yes, it should in theory work, whether it does or not is something else. by eliminating estrogen you are eliminating half the problems with natural test inhibition and other estrogen related side effects including small balls and lack of sex drive

Riftwood is offline New Member
    You asked if anyone had used clomid AND arimadax post cycle, I said no I have not tried them both post cycle personally. And the clomid IS sound help friend. It will help bring your natural test back on line and help in retaining gains.

The advice I gave on the clomid is sound friend.

If you was using test cycp......3 weeks post cycle again.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    I'm doing it now (Liquidex, anyway). I'll be starting clomid in like 5 days or so. Anastrozole (Liquidex/Arimidex ) has been shown in studies to increase FSH and LH peoduction and thus natural test production. It does, however, slightly decrease IGF-1 production (by 18% roughly I believe), but the that doesn't make much difference. Also, it'll help prevent gyno and other probs associated with estrogen that is till lurking post-cycle. At the very least, you should keep taking Nolva along with the clomid.

cool thx guys. i think i am going to try it at the end of my cycle this time. last cycle when i finished my clomid i had a bit of a crash still. i am on different drugs now but i am interested to see if i will recover easier by combining both the arimidex and clomid when i come off.

riftwood: sorry if i came off as sounding ungrateful for your advice and if that is how you took it my apologies. i was just confused as to why you would say 3 weeks post cycle if you were not aware of what drugs someone was on to come to that conclusion. anyways welcome to the board bro.

Nightrider is offline New Member
    clomid also works as an estrogen, so taking both clomid and ari would be a waste of pills!....save the arimidex for a heavy andro cycle and run it all the way through.....it blocks gyno and water!!!....SWEEET!!

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Nightrider
    clomid also works as an estrogen, so taking both clomid and ari would be a waste of pills!....save the arimidex for a heavy andro cycle and run it all the way through.....it blocks gyno and water!!!....SWEEET!!
    First of all Nightrider I don't know what your trying to say^^ but sp33dg33k take both to make sure you won't get gyno post cycle from rebound estrogen that may still be in your system...this can happen and it's worth it to be safe. But I do not know how long to take Liquidex for post cycle...so guys chime in and finish me off baby! >SOLID

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Well, take Liquidex as long as you like post cycle. I'd go until end of clomid therapy personally, to be safe. You could go longer if you wanted. It's one of those drugs that is truly incredible. It'll help keep estrogen related fat deposits off anytime.

xman is offline Junior Member

clomid

I just finished a cycle 6wks of tren 150mg/eod and 100mgs/day winny for 5wks, then 50mg/day 1wk, 25mg/day 1wk, then I took 40mg anavar for 2wks and started clomid the day after my last anavr. I did 50/100/50 with the clomid. I had my test levels tested pre cycle 380, then one and half weeks after clomid, it was at 50! Has anyone else had there test levels tested before a cycle then post cycle? It would seem by my test levels that the clomid ddid not do shit. I am going to go back in an get them tested again in about another week.

MATTSOFL is offline New Member

Good hard facts!!

thanks for that info Xman!!! that's the kinda of numerical info I like to know.... even though it's shitty results!! Damn!!

bump

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    HCG , clomid and Clenbuterol . Arimidex if you show signs of aromitization eg. gyno etc

AlexG is offline New Member
    xman maybe the half life of the steroids is longer and u should have started clomid later? if u take clomid while your body is still pumped with AS then it wont really help u too much

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    What we're saying here bro is don't waste your money and don't waste your gains.

xman is offline Junior Member

half life?

the half life of winny is about 2 days, anavar about 6hrs, so that is not the problem.

Thread Information