92camaroz28 is offline New Member

Question dbol and anadrol together?

I need help, what would be the best oral steroid to take and bulk up alittle bit, oral is all i can get cause of where im located. A guy i know recomened that i take d-bol and anadrol together for 6 weeks. Everyone told me not to do that, and it would be a waste of money. All i wanna do is pack on some lbs and get stronger, till i am back in the united states. What should i take and how and how long should i take it to help me. And i know i will lose alot of what i gain but would i still keep some of my strength and what would be good for a post cycle. I lift 5 days a week and run 3 days, im about 185 5ft 9in, 10%bodyfat, and a max bench of 275lbs. Ive never done steroids before but want to make it up to about 200 solid lbs, please help thank you.

You will lose all your gains afterwards if you run an oral-only cycle. Dbol and Anadrol together isn't a smart choice either. I recommend you do more research before you start using steroids .

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    you definatly dont want to mix the 2 because itll just be a waste. as for running an oral alone, well thats about a waste also. all you'll gain is a little water weight but you'll lose it all as soon as you stop. you need to get an injectable form of test to stack it with

aanold is offline Junior Member
    That would be hell on your liver for one, if you were going to take normal doses of both. Typically orals are recommended soley for jump starting a cycle and that's what most will recommend. It sounds like your pretty much aware that you will make gains and then lose just about all of them so cost wise it just doesn't make too much sense. Stick around here read read read.

Titan1 is offline Member
    d-bol and anadrol work on the same receptors so its a waste to mix them

The only oral I would run alone is Oxandrolone(anavar ). It's a little pricey, but look into it.

colossus1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 92camaroz28
    . A guy i know recomened that i take d-bol and anadrol together for 6 weeks. Everyone told me not to do that, and it would be a waste of money. All i wanna do is pack on some lbs and get stronger, till i am back in the united states. What should i take and how and how long should i take it to help me. And i know i will lose alot of what i gain but would i still keep some of my strength and what would be good for a post cycle. I lift 5 days a week and run 3 days, im about 185 5ft 9in, 10%bodyfat, and a max bench of 275lbs. Ive never done steroids before but want to make it up to about 200 solid lbs, please help thank you.

Good diet, training, rest and time will get you to 200lbs. Its 15lbs you want.....which is can be done naturally.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Im confused, how can you only get orals? What kind of place is that?

An oral only cycle is a waste of money.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Stacking dbol with anadrol would be like drinking Jim Beam with Jack Daniels. Don't do it.

Orals only? Don't do it. You want 15 lbs of mass? FIRST try a test-only cycle and get some experience. You will get your 15 lbs, but you will lose most of it within 3 months. (But probably not all of it.) Then for your second cycle, try stacking the test with deca and jumpstart with dbol. That will pack on some muscle (and a little fat too, if you are eating right, and some water, which you will lose) and you will keep a significant amount of those gains if your diet and training are up to it.

92camaroz28 is offline New Member
    Well I would like to try something other then an oral but im currently in norther Iraq, and getting a needle through the mail would be hard and i would have to hide it too. But thank you for all the info, i know i need to do more research before i do this.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Your a soilder bro? Shouldnt be to hard getting some syringes from the doc then...or in any pharmacy if your not a soilder.

Def research more and good luck. Tuff place to be at atm.

njk
    njk is offline Associate Member
    i feel bad for your liver, the toxicity levels will be very high

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    go to the doc and tell him to place you on the list for a new liver. after 6 weeks when you done with your cycle. you might have a chance that the new live is ready for you.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Then I would say definitely wait until you are back home. Good luck, and try to make it back in one piece. Check out the links on the home page for this board. There are a lot of resources for you to study.

Thread Information