Joey2ness is offline Member

Deca or Equipoise

hi im not sure which steroid to use in my cocktail of mix steroids
    should i use Deca or Equipoise
    I want to know which steroid will give me the better results
    regardless of the side effects

Aboot is offline Banned
    It's an individual thing. Some prefer one over the other. You won't know which one you react to better until you try them.

Depends on goals.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    What are you planning on stacking the deca /EQ with?

Personally id choose the EQ. It works good both in bulk and cut cycles.

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    Deca if bulking e.q if cutting

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Joey2ness
    hi im not sure which steroid to use in my cocktail of mix steroids
    should i use Deca or Equipoise
    I want to know which steroid will give me the better results
    regardless of the side effects
    I like deca... I recently started deca in the midst of another cycle started at Dec 1st. I added 500 mg deca a week to testosterone cycle already started. Trying to avoid tendenitus in elbow and deca cures these things for me. I am only 5 days into the deca but my testosterone is already well kicked in but Damm, the deca has kicked in my appetite like hell. I am a constantly hungry eating machine. I havent done more then 250 mg deca before so this is a first to do 500 mg and I know the deca hasnt kicked in but I sence a strong increased anabolic reaction. Skin is really oiling up where its oily now just 2 hours after a dawn dishwashing liquid shower, etc. Muscles all feel different post workout and anyways I am anticipating very heavy and fast muscle growth!

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Deca doesn't work well for cutting. You must have a very large calorie surplus to get any significant effect from it. It is great for bulking, though. Eq works okay for either one, and as a plus, it is found by many users to stimulate the apetite.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    You are going to get a lot of conflicting answers to your question because it is a personal preference IMO.

For me EQ beats out Deca every time.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I have used both in two different cycles. but always ran them around 400mg each or a tad lower with 500mg test. I had great results... For bulking...

Both.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    I prefer eq. Take away the deca water weight and eq is gonna put more lean muscle on you. But deca makes my joints feel great.

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    yeah when it comes down to it, its really a ? of personal preferance, I'd have 2 go with EQ though

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    EQ.....it will make you hard and vascular.
    The deca will bloat you.

absolutebob is offline Associate Member
    I would definitly go with the EQ. It is going to give you a lot leaner muscle.

saluu is offline Banned
    the roid monkey goes with eq more vascularity, hardness, lean gains, less water weight, keep more gains, deca shuts you down , is a weak steroid alone, and eq is stronger mg per mg than deca . peace im a roid monkey i used to have so much left over money didnt know what to spend it on now i am losing all my money all i do is keep buying tren without looking at my bank balance i think im addicted to this stuff. That iswhy i am labelled as a roid monkey . just like alcholics are called alky;s drug addicts are called druggies. salu is called a roid monkey.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XxElitexX
    EQ.....it will make you hard and vascular.
    The deca will bloat you.
    All bloats with any steroid are extremely temporary, but deca is known to mass up the muscles and keep them quite well long after the cycle since the gains are not very dependant on androgenics to maintain.

It all boils down to what are your needs and goals. Deca soothes tendens and bone joints, provided you stack it with testosterone - its a feel good steroid, kicks in waaay faster then eq and its difficult to get weight training related injury with deca. EQ you have to use some care but its no where near as bad as winny in respect to drying out bone joints and fascilitating injuries.

Also if getting bigger is your goal, Deca is the choice; if being a pretty body with abs and not trying to get up and exceed the 200 lbs mark and beyond is your goal then go with EQ. I've done 1 EQ cycle and 3 other deca cycles... I chose to do a 4th because of my favorable past experience with deca. Plus I have a bad case of bursitus in my knee and tendenitus in elbow that are all but totally cured for at least a year at a time by using deca!!

Also as for the HTPA shutdown. Everything I've heard is EQ is no different, shuts you down just as hard however there is a delayed kick in effect which means you could get deca dick in as little as the 4th week but EQ dick doesnt kick in until about the 6th week. The time to wait after last injection before starting clomid/PCT is the same as deca, about 3.5 weeks and the rules about continuing test a week or two after last EQ or deca injection are the same.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 03-24-2005 at 02:37 PM.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    the roid monkey goes with eq more vascularity, hardness, lean gains, less water weight, keep more gains, deca shuts you down , is a weak steroid alone, and eq is stronger mg per mg than deca . peace im a roid monkey i used to have so much left over money didnt know what to spend it on now i am losing all my money all i do is keep buying tren without looking at my bank balance i think im addicted to this stuff. That iswhy i am labelled as a roid monkey . just like alcholics are called alky;s drug addicts are called druggies. salu is called a roid monkey.
    want a banana you lil monkey?

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    saluu to the rescue.

Thread Information