little men is offline Associate Member

cycle help need asap b4 source sells gear (please help)

Hi, need some assistance with a cycle i am trying to put together and just wanting to get some imput

stats:

height: 5 foot and 11 inchs
    weight: 170lbs or 84kgs
    bf: 15% can see top 2 abs

previous experience with muscle building supps:
    - 1-test 8 weeks cycle and pct with 6oxo
    - m1t 4 weeks pct with nolva

goal: to get six pack showing and get more muscle mass accros the board before the end of june as im going to tour the usa and europe and want to be in top shape for the beach

Being in Australia my souces for aas are very limited however i am able to get my hands on the following supps:

British Dragon stanol (stanazol) orals 50 tabs 50mg each
    5mg dianabol tabs
    I would much rather go for a primo/stana injectable cycle but cant find a reliable source for it.

I have in my possesion:
    1 60ml vial of nolvadex and another 14ml left in the vial from my last cycle rated at 20mcg / 1ml.
    I also have 1 60 ml vial of clenbuterol rated at 100mcg / 1ml

I have read the dbol gains are often completley lost shortly after cycle and that much of the gain is water weight, however i have read that much of what you would expect to gain form stanazol you could expect to keep a large portion of.

my question is if i were to stack the two for approx 6 weeks would my gians be mostly solid and attainable?
    I plan to stack them in the following way

week1-6 10mg dianabol in morning upon raising each day
    week1-6 25mg stanol in morning and 25mg in late afternoon
    week1-10 20mcg nolvadex each day to eliminate water retention and estrogen related side effects to keep me from bloating and enabling me to put on lean mass as opposed to water weight
    week6-8 clenbuterol each day

I will also be supplementing with: milk thisle, multi v's, creatine, protein, glutamine powder and while on the clen 5 grams of taurine each day

If i have missed anything please feel free to let me know

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    bad, bad, very bad idea. pls do more research.

I need advise as to what you think is bad, I have reaserched alot, the only negative i can see is both being 17aa alkalyed will cuase consideral stress on liver hence the milk thisle and short cycle length

jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    Quote Originally Posted by little men
    I need advise as to you think is bad, I have reaserched alot, the only negative i can see is both being 17aa alkalyed will cuase consideral stress on live hence the milk thisle and short cycle length
    he means oral only cycles will never work wheres your testosterone ?

oral is the only option i have, i'd much rather inject as im not afriad to pinch myself with a needle but i simply do not have a source which i believe is reliable, the source that i am getting these from is reliable as he's my cousins freind who brought them back from his trip in thialand

AnabolicAlien Guest

?

if oral is your only choice I wouldn't do any steroids . i'd just do cardio in the morning to drop the bodyfat and get your abs showing and weights at night to increase muscle mass.

sorry but i don't believe you've done much research at all or maybe you've ignoring a lot of what you read.

A.A.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by little men
    stats:

height: 5 foot and 11 inchs
    weight: 170lbs or 84kgs
    bf: 15% can see top 2 abs

British Dragon stanol (stanazol) orals 50 tabs 50mg each
    5mg dianabol tabs
    I would much rather go for a primo/stana injectable cycle but cant find a reliable source for it.

I have in my possesion:
    1 60ml vial of nolvadex and another 14ml left in the vial from my last cycle rated at 20mcg / 1ml.
    I also have 1 60 ml vial of clenbuterol rated at 100mcg / 1ml

my question is if i were to stack the two for approx 6 weeks would my gians be mostly solid and attainable?
    I plan to stack them in the following way

week1-6 10mg dianabol in morning upon raising each day
    week1-6 25mg stanol in morning and 25mg in late afternoon
    week1-10 20mcg nolvadex each day to eliminate water retention and estrogen related side effects to keep me from bloating and enabling me to put on lean mass as opposed to water weight
    week6-8 clenbuterol each day

I will also be supplementing with: milk thisle, multi v's, creatine, protein, glutamine powder and while on the clen 5 grams of taurine each day

If i have missed anything please feel free to let me know

I won't touch upon the oral only issue as others have already adressed it.

1) dbol at 10mg/ed is like flushing your money down the toilet. It should be run at a min of 30mg/ed

2) Winny at 50mg/ed is good. Running it along side dbol is like trying to sail a boat with a whole in the bottom of it.

If you only can get your hands on the two, then running a winny only cycle may give you the results you want. (I usually do not advise people to run a winny only cycle.)

6 weeks at 50mg/ed should harden you up a bit.

BTW, if you get any unsolicited PM's offering to be your source, delete them. 99.999% of the time you will get scammed.

Welcome to the board.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    If you can't find any test, don't bother. Test with the dbol would be a bulking cycle that would get you some unspectacular but still worthwhile gains. Test with winny would be a fairly decent cutter with the right diet and anti-Es. dbol with winny? Waste of time, waste of money, waste of shutdown. It will hurt more than it will help. If your friend tried to PAY me to take his dbol and winny together and without any test, I would tell him to go perform a biologically impossible act upon himself. Be smart. Look for the test first. Test-only would be better than orals-only, especially the combination you are talking about.

I say give it a miss this time. I know you want to do it... I feel your anguish. I still get the same feelings today. I have two big jugs of fina right now that I would love to start hitting, but I know I need to wait until I get my other stuff to go with it, and I know it is foolish to begin a cycle without everything, including all ancilliaries that might be needed, on hand. Yes, the fina is calling me! I can't wait! but I know I must. You, too, must wait.

ok, i'll scrap the d'bol, i'll buy the stana tabs and wait till i can get some test pref sus250 @250mg per week just need to ask a few of the big guys at my gym, if i dont get any by the time i have 10 weeks to go before i leave ill run the stana alone and follow up with clen and nolvadex for pct

thank you all very much for your quick and informative reply's

ben

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    I won't touch upon the oral only issue as others have already adressed it.

1) dbol at 10mg/ed is like flushing your money down the toilet. It should be run at a min of 30mg/ed

2) Winny at 50mg/ed is good. Running it along side dbol is like trying to sail a boat with a whole in the bottom of it.

If you only can get your hands on the two, then running a winny only cycle may give you the results you want. (I usually do not advise people to run a winny only cycle.)

6 weeks at 50mg/ed should harden you up a bit.

BTW, if you get any unsolicited PM's offering to be your source, delete them. 99.999% of the time you will get scammed.

Welcome to the board.

Great advise spoken from a true warrior.....

I'm not even sure anything else can be said. It's all right here...

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Oh yeah... try to find enanthate or cypionate instead of sust. Sust should be shot every other day. When you open an amp, you have 250mg you have to do something with. Generally that means, for light doses, that you must preload a bunch of syringes. Also sust costs more than E or C. E or C usually will be in vials, from which you can draw precisely the amount you want for your shot, without compromising sterility of the remainder of the product. And test E and test C work nicely with only injecting twice a week.

Diesel is right about the scammers. When I first came to this board, I got hit with a dozen urls and email addresses, many of which I already knew were scammers. Verify with a mod or two before you deal with any. 99 times out of a hundred, if you are new here, and especially if you are new to BBing or to AAS, it is a scammer. They prey on your desperation to get some juice.

shango88 is offline Associate Member
    Eeek.
    Dont do that cycle bro.
    It looks like you got some smart advice from some of the bros above me. listen to them..

Thread Information