The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse

posts with titles that don't give a clue about the content... don't you hate that?

Please, everybody starting new threads here, let the title of your post say something about your question or comment! I see too many threads titled: "HELP" or "QUESTION" or "WHAT DO YOU THINK?" and I have to read the post over my slooooow internet connection before I know if it is something I want to read or not... too late... I ALREADY READ IT, and 50% of the time it was a waste of time and bandwidth for me to do so. I will no longer read threads where the original poster doesn't offer any hint about the content. SO, newbie and vet alike, if you need help and you want to get some help, let us know what you want help WITH! Thank you. STAMP OUT VAGUE TITLES NOW!

jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    well in a newbie defense, some people do it just to get people attention. if you hold your mouse over the title though it will show a few lines of the first post

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    I hate that too. If someone can't take the time to put some idea in the title of what the subject is about, I just don't read them. It's just plain annoying.

yeah that does suck...just out of courtesy people should give a little more....

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    whats the big deal? Just hold ur mouse over the title and read the 1st few lines..... if it doesn't seem worth it... don't click it.....

for the record..... i don't type question titles like that..... I just don't see the point in wasting time/bandwith making a post to complain about it when nothing will change. If they don't get ur advice... they'll get it from someone else..... whom might not be giving the correct advice.....

just my .02
    ~haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Thread Information