ripped_82 is offline Member

Exclamation For all you Clen heads

This applies to people who have been using ECA and Clen for a while. Remember the first time you did your first ECA stack? Wasin't it amazing. Then the shit stopes working after a few cycles, or you have to take tons, but still never get the same results. Well this is due to stress on our beta receptors. These receptors work hand in hand with our adrenal glands which are above our kidneys. I am telling you this because there is a product out there which will clean out your receptors meaning, Clen and ECA will work good as new again, im talking from experience, and this is not an advertisement also. I was actuall thinking of using Kyno for this, but then i found a product called "adrena" Now im not shure if you can get it in the U.S but in Canada you can pick it up at any GNC. Its made by a Canadian company called EHN. If your havr to order it its prabably worth it and its only $20 canadian=13US.

adrena+ invigorates the adrenal glands and increases your ability to deal with stress. The adrenal glands, or "stress glands", regulate your body's response to stress. When weakened by prolonged exposure to stress, you become exhausted no matter how much sleep you get or coffee you drink. In order to deal with and be minimally affected by stress, your adrenal glands must be healthy. adrena+ is an herbal formula designed to improve the health of your adrenal glands, resulting in a greater ability to deal with stress and a better outlook on the stressful events in your life.

adrena+ invigorates the adrenal glands and increases your ability to deal with stress. The adrenal glands, or "stress glands", regulate your body's response to stress. When weakened by prolonged exposure to stress, you become exhausted no matter how much sleep you get or coffee you drink. In order to deal with and be minimally affected by stress, your adrenal glands must be healthy. adrena+ is an herbal formula designed to improve the health of your adrenal glands, resulting in a greater ability to deal with stress and a better outlook on the stressful events in your life.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails For all you Clen heads-wobadrena%5B1%5D.gif  

nymattyk is offline Member
    are you their salesman?

solid90062 is offline Member
    Sounds like it... Selling shit or pitching stuff wont last long here.

jbrand is offline Member
    the funniest part is the actual content of the bullshit he's selling. it sounds to me as magic pills that rid of the bodys equilibrium, making your CNS incapable of stress.

Guys! What tha F&^$ u flamming me for. All i am doin is sharing some valid info to you guys and this is how you respond!? I posted this because there is all this talk about Kyno preventing Clen and ECA from attaching to your receptors making it more effective and you have to take less of both. I tried this product PERSONALY and when i did a cycle of clen and eca the shit worked like new again.

NightOp is offline Member
    ripped, if you are legit (which keep in mind such a post makes many ppl suspicious, that is the fact of it), then thanks for the info bro.

i am like anyone else on the board, trying to learn, and i only wanted to share i product that worked for me, and i think many could benefit from. All these people buy crap from magazines, but when a AR bro says something he gets flamed. No hard feelings taken, but screw those guys who flamed

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    ripped_82 I believe ya since my friend actualy did the same thing you did and he said he thought he noticed a difference!!

I don't think he's trying to sell it.. he's no salesman, he's been her since feburary.

stuff worked OK for my friend, not sure about doses or how long he took it though..

I don't think we should start accusing guys.. we trust members that have been here for a while atleast this much.

thanks for posting your opinion, maybe you'll help someone out there!
    Last edited by Iron horse; 04-03-2002 at 09:19 PM.

dudsy is offline Junior Member
    what's the active ingredients in this stuff bro??

ripped_82 I believe ya since my friend actualy did the same thing you did and he said he thought he noticed a difference!!
    Thanks Iron Horse. I guess it depends on the dosage, however I took 3 a day on an empty stomach and did not drink any coffe or tea during this period. It was kinda hard, but well worth is. As for ingredients they are all herbal, this is why you should take it 1 hour before eating or 2 hours after for absorbtion purposes.

Chinese Licorice 600mg
    Jiaogulan
    (Gynostemma p.)(20% gypenosides)
    200mg
    Siberian Ginseng
    (0.8% eleutherosides)
    (provided by 100mg of a 28:1 extract)
    2,800mg
    Astragalus Root (over 10% polysaccharides)
    (provided by 80mg of a 10:1 extract) 800mg
    Burdock Root
    (provided by 70mg of a 4:1 extract) 280mg
    Suma
    (provided by 60mg of a 4:1 extract) 240mg

poppapump58 is offline Member
    GNC also carries there own kind of herb cleansing called ultra herb. It is very similar to the product your describing.

ECKO 747 is offline Associate Member
    Hey ripped..... Good work bro.. It could be an alternative to Ketofin... (especially since its hard to find in Canada)....

Oh and as for the flammers... Lets show a little respect to one of our senior members... He's only trying to put out useful info for the rest of us... and its guys like U that discourage that kind of useful progress at this foroum

Thanks for all the support guys

PunkRawk is offline Member
    hey also raw adrenal will help support and jump start the adrenal glands....

PunkRawk is offline Member
    i have tried....both methods....time off and time off with raw adrenal gland shit that i got from the store and i cannot say i notice a huge difference...i think that possible the 2 weeks off was a huge factor...i believe that if you take three days off then go back to eca it would not be as effective as taking 3 days off and cleaning or supporting the adrenal glands....

solid90062 is offline Member
    Personally, I dont think that I flamed anything...Just stated an opinion. Didnt mean for you to take it that way. No one called you a name or accused you of any major deceit. So in my opinion thats not a flame. We voice our opinions here, and we are not mindless sheep to be led by promo lines. If that product worked for you...great and thank you for sharing the information.

But you posted a pic of the product , and your text has the appearance of a Promo Ad.

Would you like me give you an example??? Hope you guys appreciate Jeff Summers

EQUI-BOLAN™
    Equi-bolan is nothing short of the most revolutionary new steroidal precursor to hit the market in over 5 years. This product contains 1,4 androstadienedione, a direct precursor to the powerful anabolic steroid boldenone
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails For all you Clen heads-equibolan89x180.jpg  
    Last edited by solid90062; 04-04-2002 at 07:54 PM.

Thread Information