esone is offline Associate Member

injection site question.

ill soon be going into my first cycle and, i was curious as to what the difference is (if any) in where my injections go? shoulder,butt,leg? does it effect muscle groups in that area a bit more in comparison to the rest of the body? what is to be expected from the different sites, does one hurt more then the other or is there more bleeding in some places? p.s. im pretty lean

Adam.S is offline Associate Member
    glute is recomended as it is the safest. The part you inject might get a bit bigger for a small amount of time due to swelling but thats rare. Glute doesnt hurt when using a 23 in

righton is offline Senior Member
    As long as the muscle is big enough you can shoot half a dozen spots and no the muscle won't grow faster there! Do a search on spot inj and you'll come up with a hundred threads.

shango88 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by esone
    ill soon be going into my first cycle and, i was curious as to what the difference is (if any) in where my injections go? shoulder,butt,leg? does it effect muscle groups in that area a bit more in comparison to the rest of the body? what is to be expected from the different sites, does one hurt more then the other or is there more bleeding in some places? p.s. im pretty lean

Hey bro,
    Some people belive in spot injections but for your first cycle i wouldnt worry about that at all. The easiest to do yourself is probably quad. I usually have someone pin me so i stick to glutes and delts. Less chance of veins.
    I guess its a personal prefference. Glutes can take more cc's so that is a bonus.

ire
    ire is offline Junior Member
    More importantly IMO is how deep. Make sure you get deep into muscle tissue. Soncondly, since its your first its best you shoot where you are comfortable with and/or where best reachable like quads.

Thread Information