• listen to the girls family and let her live

3 5.56%
  • or make her fight one on one with salu the roid monkey while on juice

20 37.04%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    saluu is offline Banned

Thumbs up let her live or let the roid monkey inject her with roids

okay this question has been eating me about that lady on cnn that is brain damaged should we listen to her husband and let her die and or let her live and get the roid monkey salu inject her with tren and anadrol and make her beat up her loser husband. Seriously post you opinion and why and what would you do. Should she die and let the feeding tube disappear or let her live express your opinion please

LMAO....

I would get the roid monkey to inject her with tren and anadrol haha.

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    I would let her go. I dont see how anyone would want to live like that, I just don't. Nahh let saluu take care of it!

saluu is offline Banned
    but seriously though some people in vegetable state can hear they just cant reply they are just like roid monkeys they can hear you but can't talk your language because their brain cells are not working. I feel that she wants to live i mean i would rather have my legs missing than die . but salu the roid monkey would rather die with steroids than live without them but then again im roid monkey. but i seriously feel that she should live. Miracles do happen look at me i used to be a fat ass now i look like a gorilla.

GrdLock is offline Junior Member
    Personally I think they should give her a lethal injection. Letting her starve to death just seems bad IMO, but I know if I were in that condition I wouldn't want to live either. I don't understand why it's ok to give criminals a nice peaceful death (so to speak) with a lethal injection, but this woman has to starve to death? Why not just give her a shot and get it over with quickly?

This will never be agreed on by all bros. I cant think of any reason why to live in that state, but my buddy saluu sees it another way...it will always be a debate.

alluprbdy is offline Associate Member
    She should die she's basicly dead anyways but when she starves to death she wont be able to feel it so no need to waste $$$ on lethal injection.

saluu is offline Banned
    i totally agree you bring up a good point or give her some winny. that is an excellent point you bring up i think lethal injection is the way to go or give her an overdose of steriods get ronnie coleman to inject her with gh and insulin and give her overdose . and then have him yell good ole gh sauce from masterpiece with good ole insulin and chicken, and then just before inject her he yells light weight needle yeah baby .

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    i totally agree you bring up a good point or give her some winny. that is an excellent point you bring up i think lethal injection is the way to go or give her an overdose of steriods get ronnie coleman to inject her with gh and insulin and give her overdose . and then have him yell good ole gh sauce from masterpiece with good ole insulin and chicken, and then just before inject her he yells light weight needle yeah baby .

I think saluu should take hooker's spot as a mod...

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by YounG_SluG11
    no, saluu should be the one man on this site to be recognized as a "roid monkey"... we'll have the mods, we'll have the vets, then we'll have "saluu, the roid monkey who's now a self-proclaimed gorilla"

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    as far as i know she asked for death and not saluu roid monkey injection so i think we is bound for to carry out her wishes...

...no matter how bad i want saluu roid monkey to give her tren .

I love how I can always count on saluu to give me a laugh. Thanks you bro.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I think she should die, but one on one with saluu. Just let him talk into her ear while they inject the leathal injection or winny whichever. He is a ray of light that gives us some laughter in this world of conseco's.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    well removing a feeding tube and allowing the person to starve to death causes no pain to the patient, its done all the time. The lady has been brain dead for 15 years, even if she could hear or see, it wouldnt matter because she wouldnt be able to make sense of it. It would be torture, id let a family member die in that situation. not to mention, why is congress signing emergency bills for a single person? Even though its been decided to allow the tube to be removed in several court hierarchys, bush's religion kicks in and he has to stop it, basically rendering court system powerless, and gives the separation of church and state a big kick in the face. oh by the way give me the winny, not that braindead bitch she dont deserve it.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    OMG...just when I think this guy can't post anything funnier, he goes and does this!! LMAO!!! Inject her with roids, monkey boy!

macgyver_48 is offline Associate Member
    lmfao @ light weight

seriously tho, what i think about her doesn't matter, that's for her family, not me. and especially not the cumguzzlers on capitol hill.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    but seriously though some people in vegetable state can hear they just cant reply they are just like roid monkeys they can hear you but can't talk your language because their brain cells are not working. I feel that she wants to live i mean i would rather have my legs missing than die . but salu the roid monkey would rather die with steroids than live without them but then again im roid monkey. but i seriously feel that she should live. Miracles do happen look at me i used to be a fat ass now i look like a gorilla.
    You'd rather look like a gorilla than a fat-ass? LMAO!!!

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by YounG_SluG11
    Took the words right out of my mouth.

Timetraviler is offline Junior Member
    Do away with the man made life mach.. and let GOD make the Dis...

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Timetraviler
    Do away with the man made life mach.. and let GOD make the Dis...
    First we have saluu who cannot stop a sentence, now a timetravler who cannot even finish words.

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    First we have saluu who cannot stop a sentence, now a timetravler who cannot even finish words.
    y'all make me laugh so much. i love this place

Iowa Boy is offline Associate Member
    saluu... you are great!!! I would let her go. I feel for family but its not fair to her.

Scooby1 is offline Member
    I think she should be allowed to die. I know that I wouldn't want to live like that.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    They definitely should not put her back on the feeding tube. She is brain dead. She can't communicate with anyone.

Saluu .... You used to be a fat ass ... now ur just a dumb ass ... lol

Quote Originally Posted by QuieTSToRM33
    Saluu .... You used to be a fat ass ... now ur just a dumb ass ... lol
    You gonna take that saluu? Get in here bro!

muscleboy25 is offline New Member
    FIRST AND FOREMOST, I READ THIS BOARD TO GET GOOD INFORMATION AND HEAR OTHERS EXPERIENCES IN REGARDS TO BBING, BUT THIS POST SICKENS ME. anyone who would even make light of this issue needs to take an inner look at themselves. if this were your daughter, mom, sister, aunt, or niece, how would seeing some debased **** like this make you feel!!!!!!

Anabolica is offline Associate Member
    Their not serious man, ease up.
    Sometimes you have to see the lighter sides of things and joke around. Yes it is a sad story,There is never anything on the news these days that isnt.
    life is too serious as it is, you need laughter.
    IMO they should just let her die, i sure as hell wouldnt want to be a vegetable. If i coudnt train i wouldnt want to live, seriousy. So you can save the tren for me when i'm an old man Roid monkey.lol

slob is offline Member
    if i was in a vegetatative state i'd rather be dead.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    I would not want to live like that let her go!

hemidog66 is offline Associate Member
    put her out of her missery. why let the woman suffer, I wouldn't let my dawg suffer I nice biiig shot of some feel good and drift off to sleep

BUBBA74 is offline Senior Member
    I wouldnt want to live in that state. But I think starving her to death over a 2 week period is cruel as h*ll.

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    I think I would like to die ,I know I would like to die if I were in the same stat as her...

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BUBBA74
    I wouldnt want to live in that state. But I think starving her to death over a 2 week period is cruel as h*ll.
    I agree......We put animals down more humanely than this....

If it were me, inject me with a lethal dose of slin and let me fall asleep.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by BUBBA74
    From what the doctors have stated she'll not feel anything. But it is a shame it has to come to this to follow court rulings. We put down POS prisoners easier and painless than this. To bad it's against the law to do something like what Diesel suggested he like done to himself if he were in such a state.

jc3
    jc3 is offline Member
    I voted for the fight. I guess if I had to say, I would say to let her go. I believe her wishes were to not be on machines. I believe everyone should be in control of their own lives. If that's what she wanted.....pull the tube...

JC

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    If I was her husband I would pull a "Million Dollar Baby" and put her to sleep...

Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    If I was her husband I would pull a "Million Dollar Baby" and put her to sleep...
    agree

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

saluu is offline Banned

salu

first of all to that guy offened with all due respect be a little light headed we all have a enough stress in our lives from juicing up so a laugh wont hurt. Now what the hell is bush doing first he passes a bill to move the feeding tube and now he is trying to save her. I have decided if she is moving and smiling let her live if she cant feel pain than let her live. The husband probably moving on and what her out of the picture . another solution would be to get a panel of doctors and judges to check her and decide on a decision whether she is in a vegetable state it is sad to strave her. First of all this is none of bush's business or the courts it is the family that should decide.
    Last edited by saluu; 03-23-2005 at 08:14 PM. Reason: said to much

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information