DogmaDog is offline New Member

age & height u started juicing, how tall are you now?

I took my first shot of Test E and just found out if I continue doing it I will surely not reach my full height. I'm almost 21 6' tall and my dad is almost 6'2", I have the same build as he does and he got those last 2 inches between ages 21-23. This scares the **** out of me! I look exactly like my Dad my build is the exact same as his at my age. Have I totally screwed up my chances of growing any taller? Did you screw up and start cycling to early? What age were you, did you expect to get any taller, did you get any taller?

Jay-Gunz is offline Associate Member
    You only took one shot? If this is you concearn then stop...your to young anyway. Get a few solid lifting/eating years under your belt first.jmo

jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    there's already a thread like this!

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    22 and 5 foot 6 inch's

Jordan, I read that tread and its not like this. I'm concerned with growing taller and want to compare how tall people were when they started juice to how tall they are now, knowing there age is necessary for me to know as well and if I have to explain to you why it is then your an idiot. Jay-Gunz don't worry man telling me to wait isn't what i need to hear. I am going to wait, I'm going to wait till i'm fu_cking 26. My body/hieght is more important than all the pussy I would get from gaining 20lbs off one cycle. Plz stocky you were 5'6" when you started juicin' or now... or were you 5'6" then and 5'6" now.

jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DogmaDog
    Jordan, I read that tread and its not like this. I'm concerned with growing taller and want to compare how tall people were when they started juice to how tall they are now, knowing there age is necessary for me to know as well and if I have to explain to you why it is then your an idiot. Jay-Gunz don't worry man telling me to wait isn't what i need to hear. I am going to wait, I'm going to wait till i'm fu_cking 26. My body/hieght is more important than all the pussy I would get from gaining 20lbs off one cycle. Plz stocky you were 5'6" when you started juicin' or now... or were you 5'6" then and 5'6" now.
    hey im no idiot, i just read this thread and a light popped in my head. explain it next time thats all....

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    age 89 4-6"

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    age 89 4-6"
    hahahahaha

Sorry man, I mis-judged what that ! at the end of your statment was emphasizing. I'm not so sensative in real life, but i'm a little freaked out right now and some people in this forum like to be a-holes by making jerk remarks that contribute to nothing. Btw that rick james episode of the chapelle show is great i can't wait to buy it when season 2 comes out on dvd.

Angelis is offline Banned
    23 already taller than both my parents but I had my fathers build at his age also (well more size now)... So im not scared to juice.

Thread Information