POWERSTROKE is offline Associate Member

Having Problems... please read

Ok everyone, it's been a while since I have been active on the board but now I need some help. I have been having really bad headaches for about 5 weeks now and no energy, no sex drive, willy doesn't work even if there is some sex drive, I have been moody - like really bitchy and snapping at everone, and I can't concentrate on anything. I bought a house in october and don't really even have any interest in that or work or my girlfriend or anything anymore.

I went to a doctor on 3/9/05 and he took blood and did a testical examination, I told him about my cycles and what I used in the past and he didn't seem too knowledgeable. I haven't used anything in at least a year.

I called him back on 3/15/05 and went to see him and everything with the blood was fine except my total test level was at 165 and my cholesterol level was lower than normal. When I did cycles in the past I went to the walk in clinic all the time and got my liver values and test levels before, during and after pct... they were always around 1000 before, 2300-2500 during and 800-1000 after. He scheduled me to see an endocrinologist for today - 3/24/05. So I am curious to see what they do for me.

I had a CT SCAN scheduled for 3/22/05 but they called and changed it to an MRI for tomorrow, 3/25/05 so we can find out what is wrong and causing my headaches.

Do any of you think my low test levels are from "playing the game" with you guys or just because I am getting old? I turned 30 in January and have been under alot of stress. After my last cycle I did pct and got checked and total test was at 800. What should I try to get from the endocrinologist, I know test or growth hormone would fix me right up but I dont want a pill, gel, or patch, I want to do it the way I am used to and know works. Any suggestions? THANK YOU

Machin3 is offline Associate Member
    Did you use proper PCT after each of your cyckle's?

Quote Originally Posted by Machin3
    Did you use proper PCT after each of your cyckle's?

I always did PCT and had my total test levels checked a month after PCT and it was always 800 or more

ace ventura is offline Member
    I can't give you an educated answear but.. It has nothing to do with your age, that's for sure. Stress can defenitely be a factor. I don't know how low your test level can drop because of that but I'm pretty sure it can play a huge role, especially if your test level was low before. I would guess that your previoud cycle may have something to do with it..what did you do for PCT? What kind of cycle was it?

Do you get enough sleep and rest? Working in shifts maybe, working hard, little sleep, lot's of stress? I'm 22 and I can feel my test level drops sometimes; to a point where I have no interest in sex and almost never get unwanted erections, if you know what I mean.. And it can last for many weeks.. This is due to lack of sleep and stress.

I really hope it works out for you..

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    age, and stress can cause low levels of test, your cycles no doubt are playing some role, who know how much of one. The endo will give you the option of getting an injection every 2weeks, (especially if you ask him) low test can cause many problems, headaches could be a byproduct of it, it is hard to say really.

bump

igf will help any atrophy ......

you are feeling like **** because of the low test levels.
    I would find a doc that specializes in PCT .......the doctor you see will just give you HRT

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Good luck bro.

I loSt a friend this year who had the same problems .....anti- depressANTS WOULD BE GOOD FOR NOW . till they get you straight

MaxPayne is offline Junior Member
    good luck bro.

Ok, a little update. I went to the endocrinologist and he talked to me and decided to put me on andro gel, a testosterone . As he explained it, the pituitary gland samples the blood and tells the testicles to make or not make testosterone depending on what it finds in the blood. I am thinking though if my pituitary gland is satisfied with the test levels in the blood now, and is not making any natural test, why would raising my test levels with Gel help any? the pituitary gland doesn't know if the test in my blood is natural or not. If anything I would think the added test from the gel would make the pituitary gland want to produce even less test ans shut me down 100%.

From the MRI the doctor said there is something growing on or in my pituitary gland that is 1/10 of an inch in size and he said thats a lot considering the pituitary gland is only the size of a pea.

The headaches are still here and my energy level is lower than ever, I have no motivation and just for the hell of it I tried benching and I used to do 315 for 5-6 reps with no help and the other day I couldn't do 225 at all. i was 230 pounds at like 11-13% BF and now I am up to 250 and look like the before picture on any of the supplement ads. The doctor wants me to go to a neurologist for the headaches and have more blood tested to try to see whats up with my pituitary gland.

The endocrinologist said that all these problems I am having are the result of steroid use in the past and I think thats a bunch of BS. I always did my cycles the right and the safe way, always had test and liver values checked before, during, and after -- always did pct.

My last cycle was over about 18 months ago and I am wondering if maybe my clomid was a fake - it's possible, who the hell knows what you're actually getting from these online mexican pharmacies.

Anyone think HGH or real test would help, not this Gel ? I am trusting these doctors now but if things don't look better in 2 months I am going to go to the shady doctor that will give me anything I want. I was diagnosed with Male Hypogonadism and after doing my research on the internet and library it looks like test or HGH is the answer.

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by POWERSTROKE
    Ok, a little update. I went to the endocrinologist and he talked to me and decided to put me on andro gel, a testosterone . As he explained it, the pituitary gland samples the blood and tells the testicles to make or not make testosterone depending on what it finds in the blood. I am thinking though if my pituitary gland is satisfied with the test levels in the blood now, and is not making any natural test, why would raising my test levels with Gel help any? the pituitary gland doesn't know if the test in my blood is natural or not. If anything I would think the added test from the gel would make the pituitary gland want to produce even less test ans shut me down 100%.

From the MRI the doctor said there is something growing on or in my pituitary gland that is 1/10 of an inch in size and he said thats a lot considering the pituitary gland is only the size of a pea.
    The headaches are still here and my energy level is lower than ever, I have no motivation and just for the hell of it I tried benching and I used to do 315 for 5-6 reps with no help and the other day I couldn't do 225 at all. i was 230 pounds at like 11-13% BF and now I am up to 250 and look like the before picture on any of the supplement ads. The doctor wants me to go to a neurologist for the headaches and have more blood tested to try to see whats up with my pituitary gland.

The endocrinologist said that all these problems I am having are the result of steroid use in the past and I think thats a bunch of BS. I always did my cycles the right and the safe way, always had test and liver values checked before, during, and after -- always did pct.

My last cycle was over about 18 months ago and I am wondering if maybe my clomid was a fake - it's possible, who the hell knows what you're actually getting from these online mexican pharmacies.

Anyone think HGH or real test would help, not this Gel ? I am trusting these doctors now but if things don't look better in 2 months I am going to go to the shady doctor that will give me anything I want. I was diagnosed with Male Hypogonadism and after doing my research on the internet and library it looks like test or HGH is the answer.
    Bro, this is a serious worry and you seem to have just brushed this off. What did the MRI report say ? They can usually tell what they think it might be. That growth could be the cause of the fact that you arnt producing any Test after 12 months of being off cycle. Even if you didnt do PCT you natural Test should have restarted by now.

I'm not blowing it off, it seems to me more like the doctors are. All they keep doing is sending me somewhere else. This is one of those "you have to wait and give it time" cases in their eyes. It sucks

seanw is offline Banned
    I'm not blowing it off, it seems to me more like the doctors are. All they keep doing is sending me somewhere else. This is one of those "you have to wait and give it time" cases in their eyes. It sucks
    Bullfvckingsh!t you do. I would get myself to another Doctor with that MRI report ASAP. I dont want to scare you, but my young daughter died of a brain tumor because those idiots took that attitude. If there is a growth then that is a potentially a VERY SERIOUS problem bro. Make them do something about it NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

point made and I appreciate it, sorry about your loss. I will call monday.

seanw is offline Banned
    point made and I appreciate it, sorry about your loss. I will call monday.
    Thanks bro, just make sure you get a second opinion. Somebody needs to tell you what that is.

FCRS is offline New Member
    Hey bro, stay away from GH! Maybe some of the more experienced bros can correct me on this, but i've read a study a while back that using GH could be very tricky if you have some sort of a growth like that as it could make it metastasize!!

its killing me not to know what it is or how serious it is, you would think the MRI would let them know. I mean what more could they do to see what it is? yeah, iam a little worried but I think if it was life threatening they would have taken immediate actions. I just hate waiting for all these appointments, results, then one doc has to talk to another one, then i wait. It's been 4 weeks so far and I am still in the same spot as where I started except they gace me Butalbital/apap/caffeine/codeine for the headaches, all in one pill. I'll call monday and get on someone's case. Thanks everybody, I'll keep you updated as things go on.

Logan13 is offline Banned

sorry

Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    Bro, this is a serious worry and you seem to have just brushed this off. What did the MRI report say ? They can usually tell what they think it might be. That growth could be the cause of the fact that you arnt producing any Test after 12 months of being off cycle. Even if you didnt do PCT you natural Test should have restarted by now.
    Sorry about the loss. I have a 5 year daughter, could not even imagine this. I hope that all is well.

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    I vote stress.

MaxPayne is offline Junior Member
    A second opinion is the smartest move .I hope you have insurance bro,I know how expensive doctors can be.I wish you luck .
    Sean, I am sorry to hear about your loss,thats something nobody should have to go through.God bless.

Ok, a little update.

I went to the neurologist today for the headaches, he said they are muscle related with the head muscles and he is trying to get the insurance company to approve botox injections in my head so the muscles relax and dont tense up and that should cure that problem. My head feels like constant pressure - like when you wear a hat thats too tight all day.

I did more blood work for the endocrinologist and have to wait on the results.

The insurance company approved the androgel and I am going to start that tommorow so we'll see how that goes, it sounds like this gel will keep my test levels more steady than an injection.

Other than that everything else is all the same.

Thread Information