sol
    sol is offline Associate Member

Winny only cycle

Hey,

I've got a chance to obtain some Winny tabs (Stanozolol ) but I'm not sure if it it's a good idea. The reason being, is that it's all I can get.

I've read posts from readers asking the same question as mine, but most of the responses seem to be from people not knowing what they're talking about and/or from people who suggest to use other AAS, such as Test instead or in conjunction. Now, like I said, Winny is all I can get. Should I just forget about it, or should I get them? Also, if there are any proponents to a Winny only cycle, what would you suggest for a male 25 yr, 5'8'', 175lb, with 14%bf and has been lifting for 10 yrs?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

J

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    I would reccomend holding off on taking the winny. Wait until you can get some test the run the winny at the end of the cycle to harden you up. If you were to take a winny only cycle, IMO, I think you would be disappointed with your results. Just my .02, though.

_ODC

Explosive215 is offline Associate Member
    no its not a good idea, use the search tab and look for winny only

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I have to agree. Winstrol is mainly used at the end of a cycle to help keep gains and to help harden you up. You will be disappointed. Get some Test Prop and the 2 together will work wonders!!!!

BLT

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    If it was impossible, I mean you were on an island with food, protein powder, weights and Winny, I would say do it, but I am assuming you are not. If you apply yourself I am sure you can get some test.

sol
    Okay okay, I get the idea. (just read: http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=157740 )

If it was impossible, I mean you were on an island with food, protein powder, weights and Winny, I would say do it, but I am assuming you are not. If you apply yourself I am sure you can get some test.
    I like the idea of applying myself...hell, I'm currently on the 4th day of a 6 day fast. If that doesn't scream application, I don't know what does.

But thanks anyways for the input, it's greatly appreciated.

J

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sol
    Okay okay, I get the idea. (just read: http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=157740 )

I like the idea of applying myself...hell, I'm currently on the 4th day of a 6 day fast. If that doesn't scream application, I don't know what does.

But thanks anyways for the input, it's greatly appreciated.

J
    Why the fasting?

Testify is offline Senior Member
    You want test in any cycle.

RUballs0514 is offline Associate Member
    don't waste your money if thats all you can get

sol
    Why the fasting? Here's why. When you abstain from eating, your body begins to breakdown any chemicals and toxins that have been built up in your body over the years, i.e. detoxification ensues.
    Your blood, colon, kidneys, liver, lungs, skin all benefit from the release of toxins. I'm sure the benefits don't stop just there. If you're still interested, google it. Although, it's definately not for the faint of heart. I'd have to say it's probably one of the most difficult things someone can willingly put themselves through. JMO.

J

so are you just livin off of h2o or what? you got some strong will man

Vegas67 is offline Member
    Uhhh muscle wasting...metabolism issues..hope the benifit outweighs the negitives bro

sol
    Well, I don't just drink water, although I try to chug 2 gallons every day. I drink fresh squeezed vegi juice which I juice myself. I use carrots, celery, beets, parsley, and sometimes red dandoline and ginger. Each vegetable directly benefits certain organs in your body. For instance, the dandoline is good for your liver. I also take saunas twice a day to help my body release any built up heavy metals, i.e. lead. Boy...you have no idea how good a big mac sounds right now...just two more days...

J

Vegas67 is offline Member
    I have heard of this fast..good luck. I will think of you while in the Wendy's drivethru.

sol
    Uhhh muscle wasting...metabolism issues..hope the benifit outweighs the negitives bro
    I will admit, after my fast I will look at having lost a few lbs of muscle. But I've taken some precautions aginst losing too much muscle, like taking HMB which is supposed to help your body burn off your fat more then burning off your muscle for energy. Also, when I do get back into a daily eating regemin my lost muscle should be regained within a month or two.

J

you almost sound like a hippie man. are you in touch with your spiritual side and stuff too. just kiddin. a sauna sure souns good to me right now though

saluu is offline Banned
    one more question do you keep more gains if you use winny at the end to harden up gains . what does it do . i mean doesnt the water weight go regardless and what is so great about winny. and if i use it suppose i go test e weeks 1-10 winny 6-12 and go into pct is that right or do i use winny into pct. what exactly does winny do because water weight will go anyways. and i am doing tren / test,winny cycle

and it is a lean mass cycle i wanna use winny at the end to harden up gains but i will be on a high calorie diet and moderate carbs well winny still work i heard it is good as a cutter only. i dont wanna do the bulker and cutter at the same time you can do one or the other . and plus if ido this i will lose gains. so could i use winny as a bulker and still get results thanks or i mean lean mass gainer.

Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    one more question do you keep more gains if you use winny at the end to harden up gains . what does it do . i mean doesnt the water weight go regardless and what is so great about winny. and if i use it suppose i go test e weeks 1-10 winny 6-12 and go into pct is that right or do i use winny into pct. what exactly does winny do because water weight will go anyways. and i am doing tren / test,winny cycle

and it is a lean mass cycle i wanna use winny at the end to harden up gains but i will be on a high calorie diet and moderate carbs well winny still work i heard it is good as a cutter only. i dont wanna do the bulker and cutter at the same time you can do one or the other . and plus if ido this i will lose gains. so could i use winny as a bulker and still get results thanks or i mean lean mass gainer.
    new thread please. but you start pct the day after your last winny

Quote Originally Posted by RUballs0514
    so are you just livin off of h2o or what? you got some strong will man
    I have done 2 H2O fasts. One for 4 days and one for 3. The 4 day one was voluntary, the 3 day one was for a colonoscopy. After day 2 you forget all about being hungry, it is a pretty spiritual experience.

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    Get Some Test!!

Quote Originally Posted by RUballs0514
    new thread please. but you start pct the day after your last winny
    Yeah! This thread is about fasting!

sol
    I have done 2 H2O fasts. One for 4 days and one for 3. The 4 day one was voluntary, the 3 day one was for a colonoscopy. After day 2 you forget all about being hungry, it is a pretty spiritual experience.
    I'd have to agree Lozgod. The first day was just hell; thinking about how I'd be losing muscle mass and being starving at the same time. When I woke up on the second day, I didn't feel that hungry, just a little tired. Now that I'm on my 4th day, I still don't feel that hungry, but I can sure tell my body is detoxifying. My kidneys hurt whenever I lean over or twist. Also, my coworker walked in earlier with some Arby's and oh my god...I could smell it all the way from the other side of the room... : My sense of smell is just incredible. It's pretty cool.

If anyone is interested I'm keeping a day to day journal of my experience at:

http://www.livejournal.com/users/reilyze/

Thread Information