yellowex is offline Junior Member

Exclamation how long does it take?

how long does it take for test to kick in. my first shot was tuesday so its been 2 days. i was wondering when i should notice weight difference and strength to start goin up. i hear how people gain like 6 lbs in one week or 8 in 2 i just dont understand that so hopefully someone can fill me in.just wondering when it should start kicking in.
    cycle 1-13 test 500/wk
    1-12 eq 400/wk
    then pct

absolutebob is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowex
    how long does it take for test to kick in. my first shot was tuesday so its been 2 days. i was wondering when i should notice weight difference and strength to start goin up. i hear how people gain like 6 lbs in one week or 8 in 2 i just dont understand that so hopefully someone can fill me in.just wondering when it should start kicking in.
    cycle 1-13 test 500/wk
    1-12 eq 400/wk
    then pct
    I am guessing you are taking test enan. It will take roughly 5 weeks. If you are taking prop it will take 3 days max. When you here people gaining all that weight up front it is not muscle it is all water retention.

its test 250 so how are they gaining this water in such a short period. and should i gain any water this early?

gixxer600 is offline Member
    nope. not for a couple of weeks. If they gain any weight the first week, its probably because they are taking d-bols.

alright i see thanks. so all i need to worry about is just workin my butt off and eating good clean foods

RUballs0514 is offline Associate Member
    if its test E it'll take b/t 3-5 weeks to see results depending on the person. just be patient. the impatient first timers are the ones who mess up the most

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    3-4 wks is when the big strength and mass increases begin! happy growing!

you should notice your sex drive up and a little weight gain in the first few weeks tho.

Thread Information