Andymarew is offline New Member

Does the NAVY Test for Steroids? I'm really worried

I've Searched the web everywhere, and then i found this website. (Hope yall can help me out). I'm currently goin off to Bootcamp in 9 days and i stopped taking D-Bol and Winny-V about 1.5-2 months ago. How long is it detectable in steroid testing? Does anyone know If the Military tests for that or just weed, coke, etc.?

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    yes they test for EVERYTHING....you sould be good tho with what compounds you were using tho.

Is anyone in the NAVY that can find out? PLZ help me

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    I know plenty of military people who juice man. Youll be fine. Unless someone rats you out, or you are an ass and they suspect it totally, youll be fine. Drug tests only.

Testify is offline Senior Member
    They use urine tests for drugs.

well i'm kinda muscular enough to be able to tell i do, But some guys just said that they test. but they don't lift so i didn't think that they even knew about steroids at all

The Urine Tests, are those for steroids ?

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Here man, i found a good link for you: Just read some of the PDF's

http://navdweb.spawar.navy.mil/fr_in...blications.asp

THank you Soooooo MUCh, Yall are all alot of Help....Making me feel better and more confident about me leaving in 9 days. I just don't want to go to MEPS (military entrance processing station) and then they tell me that they found steroids and then they dischaarge me.

Does anyone know how long D-Bol or Winny-V is detectable in the Body?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Andymarew
    Does anyone know how long D-Bol or Winny-V is detectable in the Body?
    Dbol is done for in a few days (less then a week). Water suspended winny only lasts about 2 weeks, oil based.... dont know... you most likely had water based as oil is rare. I suspect you've already been clean to test for a couple weeks now. You picked the fastest to leave the body steroids so dont sweat it. Also piss tests are only detectable for up to a month even with deca , blood tests are different and can reveal steroid use going back 18 months in the case of deca. Hair tests do not reveal steriod use. I would think you are safe to go and you can possibly also claim you did legal prohormones last December before the ban, as it seems there is actually some difficulty telling the difference between some of the prohormones that were available and testosterone and deca.

scarecrow999 is offline New Member
    no they do not test for steroids .

but..who knows what will end up happening after this retarded BS on the news..ha ha

but trust me, they DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT test for steroids...

UNLESS YOU GET CAUGHT WITH THEM..OR YOU RUN YOUR MOUTH AND GET DIMED OUT BY SOMEBODY....

JoeySpyda is offline Junior Member
    Like I said before I was in the military for 4 years and NO they do not test for steroids that costs the government $300 extra dollars. Also no they will not suspect you of using if you are just going in and going through meps. Then again I got out last year before this whole steroid controversy started so who the hell knows. I would not sweat it though. Just chill man you will be fine plus once you see some of those fat tubs in the navy they will be glad they have someone like you.

Thread Information