niXon)( is offline Member

Prop EOD blood levels

This question is mainly for acne issues. Does anyone have charts or info on proven differences between blood levels changing between EOD and ED differences? I think there isn't really any strength difference, but was wondering about the blood levels. and/or personal experiences.

am going to add it at end of cycle for sure for last 3 wks for pct, but I am thinking of extending it for last 5 wks if EOD doesn't effect blood levels drastically.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by niXon)(
    This question is mainly for acne issues. Does anyone have charts or info on proven differences between blood levels changing between EOD and ED differences? I think there isn't really any strength difference, but was wondering about the blood levels. and/or personal experiences.

am going to add it at end of cycle for sure for last 3 wks for pct, but I am thinking of extending it for last 5 wks if EOD doesn't effect blood levels drastically.
    do a search man! and yes ed is so much better than eod

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    The important thing for prop is keeping your test levels from dropping down to natural levels, which is the problem with low dose cycles, for example 75mg EOD. On the "off day" your test levels would drop down to normal levels. I am on prop EOD injections at 150mg with no signs cept for a little bloat but thats it. good luck bro.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XxElitexX
    The important thing for prop is keeping your test levels from dropping down to natural levels, which is the problem with low dose cycles, for example 75mg EOD. On the "off day" your test levels would drop down to normal levels. I am on prop EOD injections at 150mg with no signs cept for a little bloat but thats it. good luck bro.
    i did 100mgs ed.. you get used to it and yes its a big differnce.. i gained a **** load

im doing 170 mg eod prop and i feel great....to each is there own

absolutebob is offline Associate Member
    Does anyone have the pic of the graph showing prop in someone's bloodsystem for 1-5 days? If so can you please post a link or the pic.

swedes is offline Associate Member
    I have read from several places that the half life of prop or phenyl prop is 4.5days. The rule of thumb is inject at half the half life which means eod would be fine. There are alot of pin cushions on this site which will all say ed. I asked the same question and did not get any responses from people who actually tried both and found differences. I'd say eod is fine.

thewallop is offline Associate Member
    would it matter if u started at ed and after 3 weeks went to eod ? just a question i dont intend to do it

If I was going to do EOD, it would be 175mg, ED would be 100mg. So in all reality it shouldn't matter if done either way, blood levels will be the exact same?

that is if the half life is 4.5 days....

bump, more imput please, from experience....

icewind is offline Associate Member

As far as I know, Propionate remains active in your body for 48 Hours, so EOD whould be maximum.
    ED is better to keep optimal blood levels.

Swellin Guest
    The freaky thing is that half-lives are not exact in the body. Each of us might have a different result from ED or EOD. I don't have a chart, but I do have the experience of using prop ED and EOD. I can tell you that for me...EOD is sh1t! I will never do that again. My acne more than tripled. I kicked it back up to ED and it smoothed out in a week or so. No more EOD for me. Besides, the injects don't hurt...it just gets old doing them.

I have been running test e and eq for 10 weeks...with ED injects. I have the least acne, bloat, and mood swings of any cycle I have run. Now that the tren is kicking in, the mood swings are in full effect...but that doesn't count.

Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    The freaky thing is that half-lives are not exact in the body. Each of us might have a different result from ED or EOD. I don't have a chart, but I do have the experience of using prop ED and EOD. I can tell you that for me...EOD is sh1t! I will never do that again. My acne more than tripled. I kicked it back up to ED and it smoothed out in a week or so. No more EOD for me. Besides, the injects don't hurt...it just gets old doing them.

I have been running test e and eq for 10 weeks...with ED injects. I have the least acne, bloat, and mood swings of any cycle I have run. Now that the tren is kicking in, the mood swings are in full effect...but that doesn't count.
    Same thing happend to me last PCT, acne was terrible I was so pissed off I coulda killed someone. I did EOD 150mg.

While i was outside workin, this came to mind... (i am in middle week three keep that in mind of test enan)

1-7 500mg/wk enan
    1-5 50mg ed dbol
    7-14 100mg ed prop

how does that look? I would just shoot the prop like i would the enan going into week 7.

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    prop has a half life of two days from my research. the formula for finding the amount of test in your system is thus:
    current total = total day of the shot + (#mg of shot)*2^(-time in day/half life)

I used to tell people just the last part
    (#mg of shot)*2^(-time in day/half life)
    but the current total really depends on how much is in your system with that shot. The decay of a shot can best be described by:
    (#mg of shot)*2^(-time in day/half life)
    for test after a day the amount of test with a 100 mg shot would be
    100*2^(-1/2)
    70mg
    after the second day
    100*2^(-2/2)
    50 (that's hey they call it half life haha)

holy crap mkrulic.

that is going to take me a while to do/figure out

if it is easy for you to do, with the info i gave before your post, could you say wether or not I would keep my blood levels steady.

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    holy crap mkrulic.

that is going to take me a while to do/figure out

if it is easy for you to do, with the info i gave before your post, could you say wether or not I would keep my blood levels steady.
    I've been wanting to develop a recursive algorhythm (sp?) to work that problem. I'll pm you when I get it together. I'd go with the general consensus thogh witch is shoot on the half life as a min.

Thread Information