dazbo is offline Senior Member

Dianabol for 10 weeks at 45mg....

OK

A guy I know is doing this along with sus and deca over 10 weeks. I know its bad, but I cant pin point or prove my reasonings - can you guys help out and show the pro's (If any) and con's of doing this for 10weeks please!

Appreciate it !!

thanks

Darren

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dazbo
    OK

A guy I know is doing this along with sus and deca over 10 weeks. I know its bad, but I cant pin point or prove my reasonings - can you guys help out and show the pro's (If any) and con's of doing this for 10weeks please!

Appreciate it !!

thanks

Darren

bye bye liver!!!

Testo^ is offline Associate Member
    Heheh

Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    bye bye liver!!!
    Yep........

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    bye bye liver!!!
    what is a liver do you need one of them.

bro there is nothing good that can come out of running d-bol for 10 weeks.

Doing Sust and Deca for 10 weeks isn't close to as bad as running Dbol at 45mg for 10 weeks. Do a Test only cycle if any at 500mg/week for 10-12 weeks. Or better yet, do some more research before you start messing with anabolics.

Oh yeah !! And feel free to tell him why the sus/deca cycle is **** too !! BTW, FYI, it is 250mg sus ONCE per week and 200mg Deca ONCE a week!!

Feel free to put links on to read for him too !!

Oh yeah - not to mention that this is a cycle that he has done a lot of times over past couple of years - so hes not a beginner. Mind you, it has worked for him kinda so far. But, gains of 20-30lbs are normal on a good cycle/training/diet and with good PCT most can be kept right ???

So, also tell him, that the 5-7lbs at the end of it he might be getting - is POOR!!

Thank you very much guys - he may choose another cycle next time if you can convince him!!

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by dazbo
    Oh yeah !! And feel free to tell him why the sus/deca cycle is **** too !! BTW, FYI, it is 250mg sus ONCE per week and 200mg Deca ONCE a week!!
    That is absolutely retarded. Sustanon should be shot every other day for optimal blood levels, or at the BARE MINIMUM twice weekly to take advantage of at least the phenylpropionate ester. Deca should be shot twice a week... also 250 and 200 are low doses, I'd bump it to 500mg Sustanon and 300mg Deca.

BDTR is offline Retired
    For the record, IA has run dbol at over 70mg ed for over a year straight with no problems. It's different for everyone, run blood work, thats the only way you can tell when to stop. Me? I can run orals forever with very little change towards the negative in my blood work.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BDTR
    For the record, IA has run dbol at over 70mg ed for over a year straight with no problems. It's different for everyone, run blood work, thats the only way you can tell when to stop. Me? I can run orals forever with very little change towards the negative in my blood work.

some reason that doesnt surprise me at all..

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Wow, 70 mgs for a year.

Something tells me that if you have to run D-bol that long, your training/eating/other areas of "fitness" are far from being up to par.

Just my $.02, as I see that as extremely ridiculous.

~SC~

BDTR is offline Retired
    If you can get away with it, with blood work being done, then more power to you. The key here is blood work, some people have adverse reactions from 4 weeks, nevermind 52.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    Hey at least it's not tylenol. Seriously, that stuff shreds your liver but people pop it like candy.

I agree the only way to know is to get your liver values monitored. Have them checked before you start, then monitor them periodically to see if there's any change.

thanks so far, but keep em coming cos theres not a lot of hard evidence to talk him out of it on his next cycle!

Thanks

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    I've done 60mg for 8 weeks... no issues w/ blood work

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    IMO your liver would be F*cked

AnabolicAlien Guest

yeah

BDTR has the right idea.

We can all sit here and try to guess if it would be good or bad but we're just GUESSING.

I've run 100mg of dbol (white russians) for about 15 weeks with no problems (at least no problems with my bloodwork).

so +1 for BDTR

A.A.

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    wow.....

Well so far, the issue of dianabol for 10week, even at 45mg per day, is looking like an OK to go ahead - providing that you get bloodwork done after/during yeah ?? Seems everyone is different.

So, what about the actual cycle? Is it good or bad ???? more oppinions the better really

thanks again - as always, you're all proving to be very helpful!!

Darren

imo i wouldnt run dbol longer than 4-6 weeks...but with the correct blood work anythings possible....it the long run is it healthy.....eh....is anything healthy....do what you will it your liver

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    In my opinion also, too many people are just going off what the norm is to say on this board. Dbol only, 17aa, liver damage, you'll die, it will kill your mother, etc etc etc. Try it, but keep your blood levels in check. Id highly reccomend seeing a Dr. every few weeks to get tests.

Also, ive seen people do sust and deca for 10 weeks and blow up, keep most of their gains too, with no PCT at all. Sust is a blend of tests, and combining that with deca, i cant see the real hurt in doing so.

Either way you go, do it safe. Personally, id say be a man and stick yourself with some needles, youll get better long-lasting results anyway, but if need be, be safe with it.

TonyM is offline Junior Member

hey

Im the guy dazbo is talking about so thought i would register..

my blood work has always been fine.. think i need to up the sus and dec intake though..
    Ive always seen good results from this cylce..
    i would be interested in hearing your views on any other cylces for better gains

Cheers

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyM
    Im the guy dazbo is talking about so thought i would register..

my blood work has always been fine.. think i need to up the sus and dec intake though..
    Ive always seen good results from this cylce..
    i would be interested in hearing your views on any other cylces for better gains

Cheers

Buddy, make a new post, lay out what your training looks like, your diet looks like, any previous cycles you have done, your body stats, and what you know about PCT. Then we could do wonders for your juice use.

So what type of gains would you expect on a GOOD CYCLE with good training and diet ?? And how much of it would you expect to keep ??

This is really the main point Im trying to show him - Because from all the reading on here that Ive done, and the research etc, In my oppinion like I said earlier, normal gains from the above would be between 20-30lbs over 10-12weeks yes ??

Thanks, and no doubt he'll be living on here now!!

thanks

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    I'm gonna go with bdtr on this one...although that cycle is far from ideal for many reasons, liver damage is only an issue if you dont keep up on bloodwork, which is a must for orals anyways..in my opinion. My buddy just ran 50mg for 10 with no adverse sides whatsoever besides slightly raised liver values. Depends on the person. He did however lose much of his gains which I thought was hyped up about d-bol only, but sure enough he did. Too many other options out there to choose that one...

BDTR is offline Retired
    arent you supposed to be in jail right now?

Quote Originally Posted by DrugsrGood
    I'm gonna go with bdtr on this one...although that cycle is far from ideal for many reasons, liver damage is only an issue if you dont keep up on bloodwork, which is a must for orals anyways..in my opinion. My buddy just ran 50mg for 10 with no adverse sides whatsoever besides slightly raised liver values. Depends on the person. He did however lose much of his gains which I thought was hyped up about d-bol only, but sure enough he did. Too many other options out there to choose that one...

Quote Originally Posted by BDTR
    arent you supposed to be in jail right now?
    Yepp, supposed to be... got out after 6 of 15 days though because they were too full
    managed to maintain my "virginity" in that time.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by DrugsrGood
    managed to maintain my "virginity" in that time.
    You should be proud of yourself... was it a jail or a federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison?

saluu is offline Banned
    use dbol to front load cycle only dont do dbol only cycle. i would go 50mg ed to be on the safe side remember alot of us our alky's so it will cause more damage to the liver. be safe your liver loves you.

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    You should be proud of yourself... was it a jail or a federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison?
    Just jail. I have to say I was a little disappointed though, thought there would be more sodomy

yeah kinda going off track here now...................

TonyM is offline Junior Member
    im the guy dazbo is talking about

Stats.. 6ft, 15st 5lbs.. 49`chest, 32' waist, 18' arms, 26' legs.. i train 4 days a week.. day 1 legs, day 2 chest & calves, day 3 rest, day 4 back & biceps, day5 shoulders and tris, day 6&7 rest. diet is moderate.. stick to usual, i.e. chicken, pasta, tuna, rice, potatoes, oats, turkey..
    at the min i take 45mg dianabol a day, and one shot of sus and dec every 7 days.. done this cycle 3 times before. I would be greatful for any advice guys! thanks!!
    Last edited by TonyM; 03-24-2005 at 03:44 PM.

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    personally if you take the necessary precautions ie Liv52 or milk thistle & green tea to help keep you clean, you will be fine. i have and had no problems...but ppl (many knowledgable)here say not to and then some say run M1T for 4 wks which 10times harsher on the liver than d-bol - ????????????????

If you take the necessary precautions your friend will be fine...

So what about expected gains ???.........

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    Your friend is going to do wat he wants to do. You can find all the research you want; be it hard evidence or just run of the mouth. All the hear say you get from this board, with few exceptions, will tell you it's a bad idea.
    If they decide to try it let the board know if he/she had any bad(good) effects from it.

I think if hes gonna do it, then do it right - like summit like this guys which is obviously working for him !!

Sust, deca, dbol cycle

Thread Information