Juice Ball is offline New Member

Question Andropen 275 ?. . .

So i was just on a cycle of Dbol /Decca/Test e. Ran the test to late when i had just 2 shots left of decca (not balanced properly). BLAH BLAH BLAH you guys saw the other thread w/ my decca dick . So now i was gunna run ANDROPEN 275 alone and a post of clomids afterwards to help my peesh out.But my question is should i run 275 or 550 a week?scratch: .Gunna need a another bottle for 550 a week. Thanks in advance....

STATS
    age- 23 yo
    Height- 5'10
    weight- 180 and dropping fast lol
    3rd cycle
    3yrs.training serious

I_Want_Abs is offline Senior Member
    i didnt read your other threads but if you just finished a cycle and you are suffering side effects of being shut down then you should run an extended pct until you are recovered, you shouldnt be thinking about putting more compounds into your body as it will not do you any good it will only keep you shut down for longer and when you stop running that compound you are still gunna be shut down like a mother ****er and your still gunna have the same issues to deal with

START PCT NOW!

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    guy you're 23...3 cycles and only 183 pounds...i suggest you slow down...how long was your last cycle and how long ago did you finish??

pdog80 is offline Banned
    I gotta agree with Max on this one when he says that you have 3 cycles under your belt but your only 180. You're doing something wrong. Either your diet or routine, or both are way off. Could even be that your PCTs in the past were poorly done. Try reading the PCT section to get help so your not losing all your gains this time around.

Juice Ball is offline New Member

Arrow Sorry guys . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax
    guy you're 23...3 cycles and only 183 pounds...i suggest you slow down...how long was your last cycle and how long ago did you finish??
    Quote Originally Posted by pdog80
    I gotta agree with Max on this one when he says that you have 3 cycles under your belt but your only 180. You're doing something wrong. Either your diet or routine, or both are way off. Could even be that your PCTs in the past were poorly done. Try reading the PCT section to get help so your not losing all your gains this time around.
    I meant this next cycle will be my 3rd cycle.Last cycle ended about a month ago.May - July.

how did your people find out Andropen 275. what where the gains and side effetcs?

Thread Information