Thread: start or wait?

shockdaddy is offline New Member

start or wait?

I have some Test E I will be running for 10 weeks and 500 mg per week(20cc at 250/cc) on hand and was hoping to frontload dbol for the first four weeks. Now, I have not gotten the dbol yet and am hoping to start this cycle in 2 weeks. This will be my first cycle. Do you guys think dbol is really worth it or should I just run the Test E for 10 weeks and follow up on PCT after? What is your opinion on frontloading with dbol? Will I make better gains at all? Let me know. Thanks.

Beefkake31 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shockdaddy
    I have some Test E I will be running for 10 weeks and 500 mg per week(20cc at 250/cc) on hand and was hoping to frontload dbol for the first four weeks. Now, I have not gotten the dbol yet and am hoping to start this cycle in 2 weeks. This will be my first cycle. Do you guys think dbol is really worth it or should I just run the Test E for 10 weeks and follow up on PCT after? What is your opinion on frontloading with dbol? Will I make better gains at all? Let me know. Thanks.
    If it's your first cycle people are going to tell you to do the Test E only so if you have any problems you will know what' causing it. If you don't want to wait 4 or 5 weeks for the Test E to kick in then yes D-bol is good to kickstart the cycle.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    whats ur stats. dbol will just make u see gains until the test kicks in. cant tell u if its worth it cause its all opinion.

esone is offline Associate Member

just a thought....

if ya didnt use the dbols and just waited would the end results be the same ?

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    stick to test e.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by esone
    if ya didnt use the dbols and just waited would the end results be the same ?
    Yes....

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    yep same end results

shockdaddy is offline New Member
    Ok, thanks for the replies guys. I have been gone for a week. So, to my understanding...dbol is only temporary gains and will not be kept AND I will get the same end result whether I do dbol w/ Test E or not?

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    More or less. The dbol might help you to train a bit harder in the first weeks. It might help you to hold more water which will help with joint support, something that comes in handy when the strength increases kick in at week 4 or so. End result will be similar. Up to you, but me, I would jump with prop, I think, if anything, and maybe bridge with prop between last shot and a few days before pct.

Nothing wrong with just sticking to the test E. Save money, keep it simple, yadda yadda.

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    yeah test E's a good first cycle

Thread Information