newbrew is offline Senior Member

EQ/Winstrol only, but keep Test Prop on hand...good idea?

Currently on 500mg/week (bumped it up from 380) of Test E and just started Winstrol 50mg ED - 12 week cycle.

You always hear that not using Test in a cycle may shut you down, most noicably your sex drive. With that said, would it work to just keep Test Prop on hand during an EQ/Winstrol (cutting cycle) in case you start to experience a shut down?

How long would it take for the Test to kick in and start fixing the 'problems'?

Ive heard EQ is relatively easy as far as shutdown is concerned, and some members on this board are advocates of no test during EQ cycles.

I really have no problem running Test, and I probably will regardless, just want to know for informational purpose.

thanks

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    just read the "The Newbie Dilemma: To Test or Not to Test" thread below this one...if you scroll down to EQ, it may explain a little on why test would be a good idea to run w/ EQ.

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    just run test along with the cycle. might as well get better gains, don't u think?

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    Kinda hard to figure out what you're doing. are you doing the win all 12 weeks? how much eq are you doing? you want the test to eq ratio to be about the same if not heaver on the test side. test is test. prop will kick in faster though but the eq won't kick in as fast as the enanthate .

Quote Originally Posted by newbrew
    Currently on 500mg/week (bumped it up from 380) of Test E and just started Winstrol 50mg ED - 12 week cycle.

You always hear that not using Test in a cycle may shut you down, most noicably your sex drive. With that said, would it work to just keep Test Prop on hand during an EQ/Winstrol (cutting cycle) in case you start to experience a shut down?

How long would it take for the Test to kick in and start fixing the 'problems'?

Ive heard EQ is relatively easy as far as shutdown is concerned, and some members on this board are advocates of no test during EQ cycles.

I really have no problem running Test, and I probably will regardless, just want to know for informational purpose.

thanks

Thread Information