Wks 1-12 250mg test e
    Wks 1-11 400mgs eq
    Wks 7-12 50mgs anavar
    PCT with clomid

How does that look?

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    My goal for it will be 12-15lbs of LBM

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    that cycle sucks. that's my critique. Test to eq ratio should be even or heavy on the test. through in some tren .

I have been told by many 250mgs is much more than enough test in your body and it doesn't have to be run at the same level. And I have no interest in using tren .
    I think your criticism sucks

sorry, let's the board know if you like it at that level.
    This is the run I'm currently on:
    ahh firget it.
    Last edited by mkrulic; 03-24-2005 at 04:42 PM.

post thought, maybe you ought to change the title, "Critique my second cycle only if you agree with me."

You can disagree if you have legitimate reason to...

Quote Originally Posted by Angel of death
    You can disagree if you have legitimate reason to...
    what kind of "legitimate reason" do I need? What does that even mean? If you post a crazy cycle like that expect most people won't agree with it. have you seen any other cycles where the eq outweighs the test?

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    wtf is that cycle there mkrulic we don;t need a breakdown of every compound.... why not just put sust.. then the amount.. you have wasted space in this guys thread with nothing of importance.

as for you angel
    i would personally up the test to 400 at least... and extend the EQ to 12 weeks and the test to 13. you plan on either having nolva on hand or takign it daily correct?

Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    wtf is that cycle there mkrulic we don;t need a breakdown of every compound.... why not just put sust.. then the amount.. you have wasted space in this guys thread with nothing of importance.

as for you angel
    i would personally up the test to 400 at least... and extend the EQ to 12 weeks and the test to 13. you plan on either having nolva on hand or takign it daily correct?
    it's not sust per say. sust is just deonate, isocap, phen, and prop. Notice the extra esters. I'm a big fan of multiple esters. And I think I'll continue to respond in a manner I see fit thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by mkrulic
    it's not sust per say. sust is just deonate, isocap, phen, and prop. Notice the extra esters. I'm a big fan of multiple esters. And I think I'll continue to respond in a manner I see fit thank you very much.
    yes i noticed it is not plain sust and thank you i know what is in sust... my point is this is not your thread so why are you throwing up your cycle? do u want a critique on yours also or are you trying to "show up" angel with you "superior cycle" involving sust which isn;t really sust....
    i don;t get it...

is that better. i thought i'd not only offer negative critisim but an example of what is a descent cycle.
    take me to small claims if there are any futher issues

niXon)( is offline Member
    I think it would look better with 500mg test wk

Quote Originally Posted by niXon)(
    agreed... i said 400 as a minimum cause i know a few people who have done that or even gone as low as 350 with good results... 500 is a good number though

IronAdam is offline Member
    I believe dude-man posted something a while back about just running enough test to keep from getting shut down hard and running other compounds higher. Might wanna PM him your cycle and see if he can comment.

jgg1221 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel of death
    I am thinking of starting this sometime in the summer

Wks 1-12 250mg test e
    Wks 1-11 400mgs eq
    Wks 7-12 50mgs anavar
    PCT with clomid

How does that look?
    well you'll get some decent gains, pretty mild though

but i think the reason everyone criticizes you for the lack of test is due to the effect of test MAXIMIZING your results

any cycle typically consists of test because test is the best for putting on mass

but the other roids, like eq, tren , anavar etc are just added on with test to make the results more hard, lean and dense

look at this way... test is like the oatmeal we all eat to bulk up...
    and eq, var & tren are just the spices you put in with it to make it taste best
    but using a **** load of spices on a lil bit of oatmeal wont taste good, right?

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by niXon)(
    i agree with this

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    I am in PCT for basically the same cycle, except I ran 500mg of test e/wk and ran it for an extra week. I had good results somewhere between 15-20 lbs, definitely leaner than I was when I started. No sides at all. I did get kind of screwed when I got the flu about 3/4 of the way through and lost 11 lbs in 3 days!! I also ran 75mg of prop ed from the last shot of test e until 3 days before PCT. Definitely run 500mg of test e, you'll like the results better. Be sure to get blood work done after cycle, my cholesterol and liver values were a little out of whack

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    I also ran 75mg of prop ed from the last shot of test e until 3 days before PCT. Definitely run 500mg of test e, you'll like the results better.
    Hey longhorn814, I was thinking about doing this on an upcoming cycle. Just wondering if you found this effective...running the prop at the end in comparison to past cycles when you hadn't done it this way?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah bro, give it a try. Its good to keep those test levels up instead of gradually letting them fall for two weeks IMO. I seemed to get a nice boost from it, or maybe it was the crippling pain from the prop which caused me to workout harder to get the pain to go away!!! It makes recovery easier too since you really only have 3 days to wait before PCT instead of two weeks

Thread Information