gorvon is offline New Member

signature required!

Bought some f*** plix from a vet website. I've ordered from them before and never had to sign for it. Any input

boywonder10101 is offline Associate Member
    If you have always ordered from there and have never had to sign, I wouldn't do it. Something must be up if you have ordered from them before and all of a sudden they are asking for a signature. Something must be up. Would you rather be free, or in bars?

hemidog66 is offline Associate Member
    go back and look at there shipping policies and how they ship it. I hads to sign for something once but it wasn't nudin to it. this might be a little known fact (maybe not ) but they cannot open your mail. federal law.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Ummm, other then that, Finaplix is legal to buy. The postman just delivers you the implant pellets, he has no idea what you might do with them. Even if they did do a controlled delivery you still haven't broke the law until you convert the fina into an injectable solution. FVCK THE SYSTEM!

_ODC

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    go pick it up pellets are legal

It's not the usps, it's U*S (what can brown do for you)

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    I never sign for anything.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    I'm not a lawyer and not a cop so this isn't expert advice, but if you want to know what I would do, here ya go. Sign for the fina. Make sure you don't have any gear or any conversion kits in your house. It is a long shot, but what if they think they can use your fina purchase as probable cause for a search warrant?

Update!

So after doing some investigation on UPS website, come to find out that any type of human or animal food (anything that can be consumed) has to be registered with the FDA before being shipped(domestic included). IE where it is coming from and where it is going. Don't know if this means fina pellets or not. what it finally comes down to is that I refused the order. Had nothing to do with a controlled delivery, but the fact that the package was over $300 in value. guess in the future I shouldn't order so much. thanks to everybody's advice.

Thread Information