Hi!

Im new to this forum and one of the reasons that I joined is that I need an answer to a question about steroid use contra male sterility. Im currently try to get my girl pregnant. Have been off for almost three months now and it sucks big time!! I hope you take time to read the post.

Please correct me if im wrong about this,

From what I understand. In order to produce sperm there are three hormones that are essential. Those are Testosterone , LH and FSH. LH and FSH task is to regulate the testosterone level in your body. If testosterone level rises then LH and FSH decreases and if testosterone level drops then LH and FSH increases witch stimulates the testicles to produce more testosterone. When you administrate testosterone artificially your body notice a heavy increase in testosterone and after a while completely stops to produce LH and FSH in order to normalize your testosterone levels . A result of this is decrease in testiculary size, reduce amount of sperm and a poor sperm quality.

Let me get to the point.

If one should administrate drugs that increase LH and FSH during your cycle (for example HCG , HMG, Clomid, Nolvadex ) your sperm quality would logically remain the same as before your cycle.
What do you think?

Im thinking of starting a cycle of testosterone only together with a small amount of HCG and clomid every week. Do you think this would decrease my chanses of getting my girl pregnant?

Greetings from Sweden
/Makavelia