nostradamas is offline New Member

Seeking Knowledge

Hey this is the nos, and i am beggining a new cycle. My choice of gear is Test-e and EQ and im curious if there are specific stages when one exhibits psychological or physical effects due to the drugs exposure towards the individual. Its been day three and i can feel an intense explosion of energy when working out; could this be the real deal or is this a mere illusion.

I have also taken into consideration the possibility that I have fooled my mind into producing its own testosterone yet i feel that three days isnt enough to condition my body into releasing its neurotransmiter. As some of you may know this procedure is done on patients receiving drugs stimulating their own chemical; yet they tie in an unconditioned stimuli such as ie. smell of flowers in order to fool the body the presence of the drug.

Anyways its probably in my head but im curious to know if this same procedure could be done with AS as well? If anybody can point out what to expect when, it would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by nostradamas; 03-24-2005 at 05:55 PM.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    it's in your head.. but that works too man..

test e takes 3-4 weeks.....
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

nostradamas is offline New Member
    any idea on the eq?

Bro,

It's the smell of the sweat in your gym that is firing your neurotransmitters.

OR, It's mental. Just cause your on your gonna feel better and train harder.

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    yeah bro test e takes at least 3-4 wks to kick in, so its in ur head but h@ll its working isn't it lol

Thread Information