jjgym is offline New Member

Proprionate and Fina

Any thoughts on this combination. Looking for good mass gains, tell me what you think. Will this combination give good mass gains, of course with a high intensity workout plan and eating like a horse. Will be first cycle - 6 weeks in duration.

Prop: 100/ eod
    Fina: 75/eod

Any advice or alterations you would make or are these proportions acceptable? Thanks.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    I am running the same but ED and I am loving it.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Oh yeah don't run it at six weeks even if it is your first go at least 10 wks, to see the tren really do it's job.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    i'm doin 150mg/prop/ed and 75mg/tren /ed of i love it. its my favorite stack personally

i'd run the prop 10-12 weeks and the tren 8 weeks

chinups Guest
    If I had balls I would run this stack, from research and from bros of mine and this board prob one of the best cutting stacks EVER (not from experience)

jjgym is offline New Member
    Ok, stupid question but just for clarification. I can draw the two up in the same syringe and shoot them at the same time/same location correct?

Quote Originally Posted by jjgym
    Ok, stupid question but just for clarification. I can draw the two up in the same syringe and shoot them at the same time/same location correct?
    yup.

RAM2500 is offline Member

ED not EOD

You would be better off lowering the dosage of both and running ED

Quote Originally Posted by jjgym
    Any thoughts on this combination. Looking for good mass gains, tell me what you think. Will this combination give good mass gains, of course with a high intensity workout plan and eating like a horse. Will be first cycle - 6 weeks in duration.

Prop: 100/ eod
    Fina: 75/eod

Any advice or alterations you would make or are these proportions acceptable? Thanks.

ooFrankie is offline New Member
    i wouldn't really reccommend tren to a first time AAS user. I'd stick with just test for a first cycle. 400-500mg of the test of your choice should yield good results. You can also jumpstart it with some dbol if you wish, that's if you choose to run a longer ester type test.

WonderMikeJ is offline Junior Member
    i agree with OOfreakie.. Tren may not be a good starter.. It is great stuff don't get me wrong and that stack has worked for me..

But i've seen some guys get real aggressive and just plain pissed off all the time.. It's also a heavy androgen and if you are predisposed to any side effects tren may not be the best choice.. Run the test for a first cycle and see how it goes.. You can always start the tren later or even finish with it..

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    Im gonna run that in the summer.

ninja900 is offline New Member
    Try adding 50mg of winny. I love it.

don anabolico is offline Associate Member
    its my next cycle

winny+tren +prop
    best of the best combination

You may start on enanthate +bold (6weeks)
    then winny+tren+prop (4 weeks duration)

It's my next cycle.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Oh definitely stick with test-only your first cycle. That way you know what sides and what benefits you get from the test. To be honest, I would, if I were you, try a test/deca stack for the second one, unless you are already freaky massive, and to the prop/tren thing maybe for a third stack to help you harden up. In that case, I would try 75mg prop and 50mg tren ED for 8 weeks or so, with an option to extend for 10, and an option to increase the dose of both meds by 25mg at week 4 or 5 if sides are not troubling you. And remember you can always reduce the dose if you think you should. Not saying DON'T use this stack for a second cycle... you will definitely like the results, but a serious bulker is usually the next lesson in the learning process and it makes sense to bulk first with gear before cutting with gear or doing a hardening-up, quality mass cycle. But I do believe that test-only for your first excursion into the dark side is the way to go. You will lose a significant amount of the gains from test-only... the amount you lose will be a testimony to your dietary and training practices. You need to have first hand personal knowledge of what test does for/to you before your first stack. I firmly believe that. Some things you can learn from the experience of others. Some things you must learn through experimentation with your own body. Don't skip any steps.

Hammersmashedface is offline Junior Member
    That is all I have ran.Great stack.I agree tren amkes some bro's mean.Myself included.But as long as you have some self control,you'll be fine.

WonderMikeJ is offline Junior Member
    i started tren last week and already i can feel myself getting just a little more aggressive over minor things than usual..

again self control and education will help.. but for the first timer listen to what the baron says..

Thread Information