1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member

Will Prednisone interact with AAS?

Its one of the many things given to me for all the horrible things Minocycline did to me... being a different class of steroid all together I'm just wondering if its effectiveness will be diminished in any way by AAS (Test).

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Good question, I had to go to the hospital and get solumedrol pumped into my veins as I was having inflamation of the intestines. I was on roids and did not say anything, the cortico steroid did its job along with the pain killers. I think if you were to use them for an extended period it would. If it is to take and taper over the next week for your allergic reaction everything should be ok. I am not a doctor though.

Its just for 5 days I think

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    1 cent....I had to take methylprednisone during a prop/tren cycle....My temper was alot harder to keep in check and I sweated much more than usual...It seems like I had 2 pred injections and then a 7 day(?) pack of the methylpred....

superchump is offline Junior Member
    dont know but about gains but i was prescribed prednisone for a paralyzed facial nerve and by the end of the week i got a shoulder pinch that i stioll have today if i train heavy. i upped the dosage of test that week to compensate and the weeks after to try and heal it but that didnt work. i was on the 7 pills a day to start reduced by a pill a day. even though its gonna stimulate you and make you want to work out more a smart approach would be to train less so you dont end up injured.

RAM2500 is offline Member

Minocycline??

What did Minocycline do to you. Im thinking about going on it.

Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    Its one of the many things given to me for all the horrible things Minocycline did to me... being a different class of steroid all together I'm just wondering if its effectiveness will be diminished in any way by AAS (Test).

Quote Originally Posted by RAM2500
    What did Minocycline do to you. Im thinking about going on it.
    Did something wierd to my immune system the doc says (I can't remember how he put it), I broke out in hives all over, extremely itchy and painful, got a badass rash covering most of me, face got all swollen, painful breathing, closing of my airway due to swelling (went to the ER at that point), mild visual and auditory hallucinations similar to clomid like bright lights, blurred vision, muffled hearing, skin pigment turning bright red... wasn't a fun time.

RAM2500 is offline Member

Clomid??

Clomid does that to you??
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    Did something wierd to my immune system the doc says (I can't remember how he put it), I broke out in hives all over, extremely itchy and painful, got a badass rash covering most of me, face got all swollen, painful breathing, closing of my airway due to swelling (went to the ER at that point), mild visual and auditory hallucinations similar to clomid like bright lights, blurred vision, muffled hearing, skin pigment turning bright red... wasn't a fun time.

Clomid makes me see bright lights yes... not the hearing part tough

Thread Information