bigbagz is offline New Member

Training frequency on juice

How do you bros train when on juice? I've not used AAS yet, so I dont know what type of recovery to expect, but I heard you never really feel sore. As for me, a train hard 5 days/week....and do cardio on days off.

I've tried many routines, but this one seems to work good and allows ample healing time so a sore muscle is not really used for the next day or two. here's my current routine;

day 1 ....... chest/forearms
    day 2........ back only
    day 3........ bis/tris
    day 4....... (off)
    day 5........shoulders/traps
    day 6 .......legs/calves
    day 7........ (off)

* i try to throw in abs once in those 7 days.

So I guess my question is; is this a good routine during juice or will I be able to train more frequently? Also, do you suggest changing my routine (ie. to chest/bis, back/tris etc. or something different). I'd like to do it as efficiently as I can do get the most out of my cycle. (oh yeah, my diet and sleep is solid too)

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    i do wut u do but i go 6 days on 1 off and i do calves/abs every 3rd day...the theory that u dont get sore and can workout nore often on aas is bullshlt. i remeber hearing that back in the day as well but it's not true.

niXon)( is offline Member
    All I can throw in is you do recover faster while on AAS.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    looks good but like tycin sayd i work calves every 4th day and also fore arms every 4th day. hope this helps

slob is offline Member
    day 1 ....... chest/forearms
    day 2........ back only
    day 3........ bis/tris
    what :
    about chest/tris
    back/bis
    that way when u are doing pulling movements (back) u work both on the same day.
    and when u do pushing (chest) u do the same.

Logan13 is offline Banned

workout

How long are your workouts? I just do not believe that you should only be hitting one body part/week, unless you are lifting 6 hrs/day & 6 days/week.
    I would do as Slob suggested and combine motions of multiple body parts. You do not grow for 6 days after working any body part, therefore you should not be waiting 6 days to work the muscle again. As soon as your natural pump is gone, which means that the swelling is gone, you are ready to hit the body part again. Throw a couple large body parts in there 2x/week. I have always hit back and chest 2x/week.

bigbagz is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by slob
    what :
    about chest/tris
    back/bis
    that way when u are doing pulling movements (back) u work both on the same day.
    and when u do pushing (chest) u do the same.
    I've tried this before, but here's the thing I've noticed; if you want maximum muscle growth you've got to hit them with the maximum weight you can possibly lift, rite?

So if you do a bad azz back workout with rowing exercises, weighted chins, etc. you won't really be able to blast your bi's as effectively since they are already tired. So in a way, instead of using max weight to train, your doing more "endurance" training since your using your bi's a bit by doing back, and then try to work them out after they are already tired.
    (my workouts are generally between 60 and 90 minutes.)

That's just my theory.......but thanks for all the info bros

Dude, I still get sore as hell when I am on. That is a myth. Your recovery time is faster, but you will still be sore if you are doing it right.

snowchef09 is offline New Member

RE: Training frequency on juice...

Sounds good but I think you should throw abs in at least twice a week. I like to do Abs every two days... dont forget to stretch!

Thread Information