dazbo is offline Senior Member

using prop to finish sus/deca cycle...

Ive just finished sus and deca cycle which Ive been on for 9 weeks. I cut it short a week because Ive discovered its a **** cycle and I wasnt getting anything from it at all!! It was 250mg sus split into 2 shots per week (Yes I know how wrong this is) and Deca @200mg once per week (Again I know how wrong this is). I bought the stuff, started the cycle, then after living on this site over nest 9 weeks, I realised how poor it was. So lets forget about that for now please! thanks.

Anyway, to try and get some gains at least from it, I decided to do Test Prop @150mg EOD for the last 2 weeks before I started clomid/nolva PCT. Bare in mind this is my first cycle.

Here's the Q. I only just realised I'll be on holiday, away from the gym for my last week of Prop, so my question is - can I shoot it ED for this week @150mg up until my hols or is this a bad idea ??

OR, would I be better off just using it for the 2 weeks and that means through my hols while Im not training ??

Which ever is the best to get more gains is all Im after.

I have a total of 11 amps of it, I use 1.5amps per 150mg so thats pretty much 1 full week of shooting ED. Like I said, bare in mind Im a beginner. Weight 195lbs, BF approx 12%, age 23, trained constantly for about 6 years.

Thanks a lot for the help!!

Darren

shango88 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dazbo
    Ive just finished sus and deca cycle which Ive been on for 9 weeks. I cut it short a week because Ive discovered its a **** cycle and I wasnt getting anything from it at all!! It was 250mg sus split into 2 shots per week (Yes I know how wrong this is) and Deca @200mg once per week (Again I know how wrong this is). I bought the stuff, started the cycle, then after living on this site over nest 9 weeks, I realised how poor it was. So lets forget about that for now please! thanks.

Anyway, to try and get some gains at least from it, I decided to do Test Prop @150mg EOD for the last 2 weeks before I started clomid/nolva PCT. Bare in mind this is my first cycle.

Here's the Q. I only just realised I'll be on holiday, away from the gym for my last week of Prop, so my question is - can I shoot it ED for this week @150mg up until my hols or is this a bad idea ??

OR, would I be better off just using it for the 2 weeks and that means through my hols while Im not training ??

Which ever is the best to get more gains is all Im after.

I have a total of 11 amps of it, I use 1.5amps per 150mg so thats pretty much 1 full week of shooting ED. Like I said, bare in mind Im a beginner. Weight 195lbs, BF approx 12%, age 23, trained constantly for about 6 years.

Thanks a lot for the help!!

Darren
    I would say do one of the following:

1 dont take the prop at all and save it for when your ready to build a good cycle PCT 3 weeks after last deca shot.
    2 take the prop for a week before vacation then wait to start PCT until 3 weeks after last deca shot.

I would lean toward option 2 only because of the deca. But at that low dose option 1 should be fine too.

Good Luck
    Last edited by shango88; 03-24-2005 at 12:46 PM.

Oh BTW.

150mg ED IMO is too much for you right now. I would keep it to 75mg-100mg ED for the week before your vacation.

yeah I thought it may be too high but wasnt sure. I had my last deca shot a week ago, so after 2 weeks of prop I was going to start PCT.

So you're saying use prop for this next week at 150mg EOD yeah ?? Have a week off, then start PCT ?? Sound good ??

Anymore oppinions welcome - thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dazbo
    yeah I thought it may be too high but wasnt sure. I had my last deca shot a week ago, so after 2 weeks of prop I was going to start PCT.

So you're saying use prop for this next week at 150mg EOD yeah ?? Have a week off, then start PCT ?? Sound good ??

Anymore oppinions welcome - thanks
    Yeah I feel that should be your best option in this given situation. Make sure you get your butt back into your routine after your week off.

Yeah I will be - could prob do wi the break anyways!! I think Im gonna try n do some body weight stuff n a bit of running to keep going but then I always say that n never do !!

More oppinions from others please - really appreciate it thanks

there must be more than one person on here that has an oppinion about this please ??

bump

got another idea !

What about for the first 3 days, or maybe 2, taking 150mg ED. This way Ill kinda be front loading the prop so that it starts working quicker which would be good considering Im having to drop it down to just 1 week????

OR

I can just take 100mg ED ???

Any thoughts ??

thanks

come on guys i need some replies quick - its just if Im doing of the above such as ED AT ALL, then I need to inject tonite, and its getting late.......

do i have to beg for some answers ????

niXon)( is offline Member
    imo you dont need to frontload prop

Yeah man, no need to frontload it. Its works quick anyway. Also you have some test in your system already. Really you're just doing the prop so your test doesnt crash while you wait to PCT. Also hoping to gain a bit more in the process.

Thread Information