notus is offline Member

test supension...no longer suspended, what should i do?

I brought some test suspension back from a different country, in order for me to condense it i had to take all of the water it was suspended in out. I opened all the amps and put it in two 100 cc vial.After the test settled to the bottom i drew the water off the top. Then i put the straight test in two 50cc vials. So now I basically have pure test. Since I know how much straight test. i need per shot can i just draw up the right amount of test in my syringe and mix in with b-12?

do you see any problems with this?

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by notus
    I brought some test suspension back from a different country, in order for me to condense it i had to take all of the water it was suspended in out. I opened all the amps and put it in two 100 cc vial.After the test settled to the bottom i drew the water off the top. Then i put the straight test in two 50cc vials. So now I basically have pure test. Since I know how much straight test. i need per shot can i just draw up the right amount of test in my syringe and mix in with b-12?

do you see any problems with this?
    WTF??????

tycin is offline Anabolic Member

notus is offline Member
    Yeah, I was worried it wasnt going to be clear enough.

I didnt want to risk bringing over 200 amps of test suspension back with me. Amps break easier and take up more room in bags. My trip was over 30 hrs of traveling and I had to pass through customs several times so I needed to condense the amount of space that the gear took up.

I was also bringing back several other items... test enth., anadrol , winstrol , clomid. nolvadex , arimidex and alot of other things. That is why I needed more room.

notus is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    Sorry this is so confusing but what dont you understand my wife read this and she understood it. (she is dislexic)

What do I need to explain better?

Thread Information