View Poll Results: choose one

Voters
103. You may not vote on this poll
  • shredded like dexter jackson or 150 pds around 4 percent bodyfat

43 41.75%
  • massive like lou foreigno the incredible hulk at around 12 percent bodyfat around 320

61 59.22%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: mass or ripped

bullram is offline Member
    you **** whores, saluu you should change this to a more realistic question, 320lbs 12%bf is pretty fu**** ripped if you ask me

I don't lift weights to get laid. I lift them to grow.

saluu is offline Banned
    let's make the poll 320 and 16 percent bodyfat okay so vote

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goodtobeapimp
    I don't lift weights to get laid. I lift them to grow.
    dang man that's so effing TUFF!!!!!!

i go for both and so i can crush puny plebeians who get in my way. i'd prefer to be be 320 and 15% bf- 150lbs on a 6'+ frame is so puny any earthling could crush ME!

keithquig is offline Associate Member
    man another thought if u were 320 12%-15% id cut down to lets say 280 and be close to 9-10%

saluu is offline Banned
    good thought but todays generation is still into mass i guess so 320 at around 15 percent is what people like rather than a puny 170 6 percent bodyfat i guess just look at the mr olmypia 300 pds and 3 percent ronnie coleman . what happens to those days of shredded guys like frank zane, dexter, i guess people just love mass. now i have a question why is it that ronnie has so many veins popping out even at 300 plus pounds is it bodyfat . because it is so low and what is ronnies bodyfat around less than arnolds or more . thanks

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by keithquig
    man another thought if u were 320 12%-15% id cut down to lets say 280 and be close to 9-10%
    that is a great point... at 320 12%, you could drop down to like 260 and be 6% and still outweigh the other 6% guy by over 100 lbs

Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    good thought but todays generation is still into mass i guess so 320 at around 15 percent is what people like rather than a puny 170 6 percent bodyfat i guess just look at the mr olmypia 300 pds and 3 percent ronnie coleman . what happens to those days of shredded guys like frank zane, dexter, i guess people just love mass. now i have a question why is it that ronnie has so many veins popping out even at 300 plus pounds is it bodyfat . because it is so low and what is ronnies bodyfat around less than arnolds or more . thanks
    pro' bodybuilders do hella stupid sh1t, like injecting with insulin and EPO to make themselves look more vascular b4 a shoot or contest.

i would guess that ronnie is ~5% bodyfat for competitions. he's not as shredded as dexter, but pretty **** nonetheless. he has a big ol' gut from IGF-II making his intestines the size of an anaconda.

Quote Originally Posted by saluu

I disagree. If your talking about competing,then no way you should see a guy weighing 170 pounds in a heavyweight event. If your talking about everyday life. There is no way there are more people that want to be big then want to have a model type body. Everyone has different goals,but the majority of people include having abs at any cost to get some girl that doesn't exist.

saluu is offline Banned
    you know most chicks dont like big guys they want lean guy with abs and **** i had one girl go to me where are u abs and then go to my skinny friend you have nice abs and im twice his size when it comes to muscles he ended up banging her and i just looking up at the dance floor sucks.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    I got lucky and for a few months are both. I will weigh around 205 and come in at 4.5% bf or lower. But to answer your question I would rather be ripped to the bone with good symmetry in a lighter weight class than just a mass animal. P.S. I'm not a bouncer. And don't have aspirations to be.

tobii3 is offline New Member
    hmm...

I'm 6'3, 235 at 18%...yepp..I know....I'm gettin' fluffy

No doubt would rather be mass than a ripped toothpick.

What's the point of bein' ripped if a guy like me can toss you around like a ragdoll??

I've seen too many "attitudinal" ripped flyweights. They piss me off more than anything.

SIZE MATTERS!!!!!

I'm just a big chock-block these days.

Vito_Gatti is offline Associate Member
    Mass 320, because I could just cut down to 6% bf and still be ****in huge, lol.

Meso is offline Junior Member
    @300lbs I'd be almost as wide as I am tall.....
    I'll take 300lbs. 10-15%

saluu is offline Banned
    im at 250 20 percent bodyfat 6 1 and i had a question i have alot of fat in the thigh but no fat in my stomach my upper body is all muscle and stomach is not bad you can see top abs but my legs are all fat the thigh area that is weird now i have tren and winny tren 30ml 100mg and winny im going 50 ed now can i go and cut on this cycle and get my bodyfat close to 11 to 12 percent or no way just do cardio and bulk up later get bodyfat down.

get some gh and do spot injections. you might have fat on your tummy too but it feels and looks just like thick skin because that area's so toit.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    Mass Junky XXXL

Redz122 is offline Associate Member
    dude i dont care whether i'm big or small, as long as my whole body from head to toe is beautiful through years of training, i don't care how big or small i am.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    massive for me

Mass Fall & Winter - Shredded Spring & Summer. Thats how I do it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information