Thread: EQ and joints

Bigun is offline Senior Member

EQ and joints

I am after some clarity here guys. I have read contrasting threads as to the benefits or damage causued from using EQ. Some say it dries up the joints, others say it can potentially aid in collagen repair.

I am sure most of us have seen the post taken from another site about test being bad for joints, hGH, deca , primo and equipoise all increasing Collagen type III levels by up to 340% etc.

What I want to know is anyone had any bad effects on their joints from using EQ or anyone with any information that can substantiate their opinions?

thanks

Bigun
    Last edited by Bigun; 03-25-2005 at 04:50 AM.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigun
    I am after some clarity here guys. I have read contrasting threads as to the benefits or damage causued from using EQ. Some say it dries up the joints, others say it can potentially aid in collagen repair.

I am sure most of us have seen the post taken from another site about test being bad for joints, hGH, deca , primo and equipoise all increasing Collagen type III levels by up to 340% etc.

What I want to know is anyone had any bad effects on their joints from using EQ or anyone with any information that can substantiate their opinions?

thanks

Bigun
    yes eq tends to dry me out a bit.....the combo of eq and win really dries them out

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    i would say not, yes with winie but not eq, but ill keep my eye on this post as i really need something for my joints right now, im a walking injury waiting to happen!

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    From personal experience, EQ dries my joints out something aweful. Even when running 1g of test alongside as little as 600mg/wk (EQ). I find by around week 6 to 8 I have a hard time even walking up a flight of stairs. (knees)

I usually run a min. amount of deca alongside it to help with the joints. Usually 200mg/wk does the trick for me.

This is not good news, but thanks to all for your replies.

I mustve misinterpreted the collagen info found in the original thread. I had hoped this would help me regenerate after years of playing a high impact sport

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    EQ has helped my joints immensely and I won't do a cycle without it!

xtc75 is offline Junior Member
    This is my main question I've been trying to justify too. I need help with my elbow. I've used deca many times and love it. I recently read in another thread someone posted EQ lubes ya up better than deca. I'm trying to find an answer before I buy one or the other. I might go with Diesel's way. (EQ with a min dose of deca) Anyone else have info?

Outlaw4life is offline New Member
    Yea, i was wondering the same ****, im gettin ready to start a cycle of EQ and was wantin to know more about it

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigun
    This is not good news, but thanks to all for your replies.

I mustve misinterpreted the collagen info found in the original thread. I had hoped this would help me regenerate after years of playing a high impact sport
    I have had one of my knees scoped twice in the past. Trust me when I say, if you have had joint issues in the past and are going to run EQ. Min dose (200mg/wk) deca will do wonders.

You will thank me later.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    The post you are refering to I do not think had any evidence to back it up. If it is the same post that has floated around.

Joint issues can be corrected with taking deca . And it seems to last past cycle for me. I would love to try a combo of deca and adequan.

So EQ doesn't really help the joints at all?

fred9 is offline Member
    i did get the joint pain with winny...im using right now 750mg eq pw(week9) and my joints dont hurt at all...greetz

I am running hGH throughout my cycle so hopefully that will help counteract any negative EQ effects on my joints

joevette is offline Banned
    Just because EQ makes your joints hurt doesn't mean it's not strengthening them. Look at HGH, everyone knows it's good for building everything including tendons and cartilege and one of it's main sides is joint pain and even carple tunnel.

Bump

Pump101 is offline Junior Member
    i got some minor joint pain in my elbows when doing skull crushers when i was running EQ. didn't have any other joint pain besides that. no pain or irritation when i was off it.

Going by what I've read in a lot of posts in reference to EQ, I've seen a few conflicting responses where 1. EQ helps better than Deca (and vice versa) 2. Eq helps REPAIR and strengthen the problem, but doesn't lube it up to stop discomfort or pain. 3. EQ dries you up, and just makes you hard and vascular. Any clarification on this?

Thread Information