LL08 is offline Member

methyldehydrotestasterone?

Hi, Just a quick question from the aas boys I'm more a regular poster of late on igf-1, slin and gh. Anyway for those that wouldn't mind helping me out if I wanted to add lean body muscle without putting on too much weight and water retention - not for body building purposes. Would masteron and anavar do me good 3 months into a gh cycle? with slin 4 on 4 off? Let me know what the title aas is like and how long it stays in the system for, for testing purposes...Liver toxic? etc. Much appreciated bros.

LL

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    i think you would struggle to gain much weight with mast to be honest and maybe a few lbs from var, depends how many "lean pounds" you want to gain really bro how your diet is, and how long a time period your talkin

peace

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    methyl dht is actually mestanolone, not masteron

thebrakes is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redmeat
    methyl dht is actually mestanolone, not masteron
    correct. but was that just a typo on "testasterone"?

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    You can get lean gains from MDHT but dont expect to bulk with it it will give you maybe 5 pounds lbm if your diet is on point and will help with cutting. Its VERY androgenic though so if your prone to sides stay away.

Syr
    Syr is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LL08
    Hi, Just a quick question from the aas boys I'm more a regular poster of late on igf-1, slin and gh. Anyway for those that wouldn't mind helping me out if I wanted to add lean body muscle without putting on too much weight and water retention - not for body building purposes. Would masteron and anavar do me good 3 months into a gh cycle? with slin 4 on 4 off? Let me know what the title aas is like and how long it stays in the system for, for testing purposes...Liver toxic? etc. Much appreciated bros.

LL
    masteron (which is not mdht like u put in the title) and anavar would be a great stack for strenght and lean mass gains.
    3 months are too much of a methylated oral though. i'd run both for 6 weeks.

Do you plan to run GH? I would use rh IGF-3 that should enhance the strenght and leaning out effect of the AAS.
    If you have some fat i think you would lean out too, expecially if ur running IGF or GH.

Thread Information